X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360) $33.49 Shipped at Amazon

glassjaw77

CAG Veteran
[leftimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_9945.jpg[/leftimg]Use coupon code XMENWLV5 to knock $5 off Amazon's already low price.

CheapyD note: I had a lot of fun playing through this one. It's pretty rare when a game is better than the movie it's based on, but that seems to be the case here.

:360: X-Men Origins: Wolverine $33.49 after coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChernobylCow']I just ordered the RF: Guerilla which is a helluva deal considering when it was released. Even with my ECA I just think this game isn't more than a rental...hmmm...but my Amazon prime trial is also running...[/QUOTE]

same debate here. I looked up the Hulk moviegame released last year and it was 29.99, the sweet spot for movie-licensed games and 33 dollars is not that far away. the game is 13 hours long and I played the demo at least ten times...decisions, decisions.

Damn, this game is just dropping in price like a rock. I figured it would even out after the Father's Day sale but nope, with the ECA discount it's already down another $12 now. Still not sure I can pull the trigger.

https://bodybuilderspro.info/customimages/34/1240197088/random.gif[/IMG]]I would get this on Friday but I know that the deal will be long gone by then.

Yea, I'm in the same predicament as you.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']keep up the buy/return process and you will win... eventually. ;)[/QUOTE]
Heh, hopefully. It's getting cheaper every week so maybe I'll sit on it and pick up Ghostbusters instead.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Too bad it doesn't work for the PS3 Version...[/QUOTE]

I know :( I wrote this game off because it was a movie game but the demo changed my mind completely, it kicked ass!

I got this game via a price match at BB and I have been having a blast with it. I rarely want to play a game or a level a second time once I've play it but this game has me wanting to replay the entire thing. It's a fun hack and slash.

For any fence sitters, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Ehh... I can't wait til it's cheaper. Thanks though.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

how much more is it going to get cheaper ? I am going to buy 2 gift set.

[quote name='Starfox64']I know :( I wrote this game off because it was a movie game but the demo changed my mind completely, it kicked ass![/QUOTE]

The full game's at least as good as the demo. It's kind moment after moment like that helicopter bit :whistle2:D Very fun game (an I'm not a fan of Devil May Cry-esque games since the first one).

Yeah! That site FINALLY updated my profile to show good old Logan on there :D I've been talking about this for a couple of days, and was wishing he'd hurrying up and show up.

I don't know how long of a lag there is, or if I had to manually update it or what. Oh well. Level 4!

bread's done
Back