X-Play Slams The VGA's

SolidJake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Did anyone else happen to catch tonight's episode of X-Play? It opened with Adam Sessler saying, "Welcome to X-Play, the show that can't be bought". Morgan continued the opening with, "If you want bribery, go watch the VGA's". Anyone know what's going on here?

Somewhere right now, there's a SpikeTV fan bringing up the fact that they gave Halo 2 the GOTY award, but somehow gave Half-Life 2 the FPS of the year award in the same awards show and scoffing at the credibility of Morgan Webb.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']So a show that no one cares about makes fun of a show that no one cares about?[/QUOTE]

That's about the most perfect thing said about this.

I haven't seen her in a looong time, but if she did get one it's likely because of back pain. There were rumors a couple years back that she was having serious back issues due to the size of her breasts, which is what apparently led to them hiring on more hosts on the show.

Yeah she did it a long time ago back in the old days she was pretty well endowed. It's kinda shame xplay went the more serious route than the comedy route as if anyone holds what reviews they give with any grain of sand/salt.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I haven't seen her in a looong time, but if she did get one it's likely because of back pain. There were rumors a couple years back that she was having serious back issues due to the size of her breasts, which is what apparently led to them hiring on more hosts on the show.[/QUOTE]

I've been there... before my weiner-reduction surgery my knees would literally buckle under me at the end of the day.

[quote name='GUNNM']why did morgan webb get breast reduction?[/QUOTE]

she did WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw man she was the only good thing left about g4 ( purely on a hott long legged chick basis) damn shame she put her puppies on a diet. she had some world class patty whacks.

It's pretty obvious that some awards in the VGA's are rigged. Haven't seen the actual award show in years, but I do like to read the results because the bullshit is hilarious.

Used to watch X-Play like 7 years ago, but it became obsolete when I started using the internets for all my video game info.

sessler isnt that bad. tho hes pretty bad on x-play. but by him self like his soapbox podcast thing is pretty good.... most of the time.

[quote name='KingBroly']They're clearly mad that Zelda got nominated for GOTY.[/QUOTE]

That's what I got from it too. But do you think it would get the nomination if Zelda came out in say..... May this year?

The VGA's can be entertaining to watch, which is more than can be said about X-Play.

I like how on G4's site they say "The Most Trusted Video Game Website" and then they follow that with (Yeah. Really.) like they're making fun of themselves and know that they're a joke.

[quote name='Rodimus']That's what I got from it too. But do you think it would get the nomination if Zelda came out in say..... May this year?[/QUOTE]

Yes. G4 just hates Nintendo.

I fully expect their SS review to be 4/5 or lower.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Sessler and Webb are morons, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Next.[/QUOTE]

Webb IMO isn't THAT bad, but the show hasn't been really great for a while.

P.S. Since when can't they be bought? :rofl:

bread's done
Back