x1 doom collectors edition on amazon $40.38

Just price-matched at Best Buy for $42 and change. It was the last one available in my area and the guy even told me it was the last one they were ever getting in. Steelbook is a beauty and statue is nicer than expected. First time buying one of these premium editions of anything but had to under all these awesome circumstances. I traded my original copy a while ago and regretted it but now I'm glad I did,

Last edited by a moderator:
These are back around the $40 mark anyone think it will drop further?
prob not, it's got down to 38 twice at least and bounces back up to 45 pretty quick. Once people see under $40 they're buying and raises the price back up.

edit:

hitman ps4 is doing same thing but at the 60 mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
prob not, it's got down to 38 twice at least and bounces back up to 45 pretty quick. Once people see under $40 they're buying and raises the price back up.
This.

Been watching this for a long time now and bit last time it hit $40. I ended up just keeping the statue and selling the sealed steelbook and game on eBay for $32.99 since I already had the game digitally from launch.

I was impatient and bought the PS4 version about a week ago for $49.85 + tax, a few days later it was up to $51.xx.. now I just checked and its down to $43.18.. Price keeps moving around. Too bad Amazon no longer does price adjustments. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back