[X1] Free Batman vs Superman movie voucher with select Batman games (combined with Deals w/ Gold)

blazerfanbc

CAGiversary!
Xbox One is offering a free Batman vs Superman movie voucher (up to $8) with the purchase of any of these games:

Batman: Arkham Knight - $23.99

Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - $41.99

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - $11.99

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Deluxe Edition - $20.99

Those are the Deals with Gold prices this week.

Steps to find deal:
1. Got to Xbox home dashboard.
2. Select the Games with Gold ad on the right side of the screen.
3. Go down to the Batman vs. Superman ad.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:21064]

Last edited by a moderator:
(up to $8)

Who's buying movie tickets that are only $8? I don't think I can even matinée for that cheap. Thanks anyways though!

(up to $8)

Who's buying movie tickets that are only $8? I don't think I can even matinée for that cheap. Thanks anyways though!
I have a theatre in my town that does $5 tickets all day on Wednesday and matinees here are only $7.50.

Any other day/theatre and after 4 PM tickets are $10 each, though.

Still pissed that they just gave that away in the trailer.

Not that I was expecting it to be very good anyways.
Im not a fan of zak snyder myself. His dawn of the dead remake was decent but other than that he kinds of sucks, reminds me of michael bay jr. Ben affleck changing the script during filming and production makes me hesitate to, too many cooks in the kitchen and all. Or maybe Im just sick of all the big name super heroes. Guardians of the galaxy 2 and dr strange are the only ones Im interested in really.

(up to $8)

The new (and now, I think, only) theatre up here is priced at $9 for normal tickets and $7 for matinees, children under 12, college students with IDs, veterans, and seniors over 65. There're some upcharges (+$1 for 3D movies or online ticket purchases, +$2 for the bigger-screen theater, +$3 for the smaller, luxury-seat VIP theater) but overall I've found the prices to be more than reasonable considering that the whole place is less than two years old.

The biggest theater in the county where I used to live downstate (which had one main screening room on the ground floor and a smaller one upstairs) upgraded to what they claim is some superior 4k DLP system and still only charges $7.50 for regular tickets without any sort of 3D surcharge, and $5 for matinees. Still sketchy that they only take cash but when your whole building can probably only hold 300 people I guess card processing fees could really take a chunk of your income.

It's a shame that neither of them ever seem to accept any sort of promo tickets, though. Last time I managed to use one was from some sort of Disney ticket promo I used for Guardians of the Galaxy.

(up to $8)

There's a theater near here that is $6 for regular showings ($4 on Tuesdays), $3 surcharge for 3D.

We went there for the first time a few months ago expecting it to be a shit hole "last chance" theater, but it turned out to be one of the nicer theaters with very comfy seats with all new movies.

An $8 voucher. Lol.

The nice regal recliner theaters around me are $9 a ticket on weekdays, weekends it's $11.xx... I already preordered my tickets though opening day

good deal for me. i was going to go see the movie at matinee price anyway. basically $8 off the game then. my only concern is the game dropping lower before i play it.

i still haven't finished arkham city.

FYE (yes they still exist) is doing something like that too.

Popped into my local WM and noticed they are having a very similar sale. But it appears to be the DVD versions that have the movie cash. And they are the same price as BB bluray sale.

With this kinda attitude I believe walmart is getting to big for their britches.

Is this confirmed? I just don't wanna show up to my theater (which does charge way too much) and get turned away because the voucher is no good.
http://wbhebvsmovieticket.com/faq.html

What happens if my admission is more than/less than the value of the e-Movie Cash?
If your ticket price is more than the value of your e-Movie Cash, you will be responsible for paying the difference at the box office. If admission is less than the value of your e-Movie Cash, no cash is provided as change.

Is the premium edition of Arkham Knight worth almost double the regular? There's such a big price disparity between them it's crazy.

I still have not received an email with a voucher code either. Has anyone tried contacting microsoft about this?

Be proactive. They know the movie comes out Thursday. They need to give you the offer before then. I would contact them now.
As far as I know, nobody has received the code... right? I'm not trying to see the movie until the weekend or sometime during the week anyway.

Im not a fan of zak snyder myself. His dawn of the dead remake was decent but other than that he kinds of sucks, reminds me of michael bay jr. Ben affleck changing the script during filming and production makes me hesitate to, too many cooks in the kitchen and all. Or maybe Im just sick of all the big name super heroes. Guardians of the galaxy 2 and dr strange are the only ones Im interested in really.
He didn't change the script. That was just a stupid rumor.

US maagzine (part of US weekly) says otherwise.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-affleck-rewrote-batman-v-superman-script-while-in-batsuit-w165258

All he ever said was that he denied he was wearing the batsuit when he was re-writing.

Even brought his buddy from argo to help re-write it as well

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006516/
Nope, quit reading shitty magazines.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/20/bvs-ben-affleck-denies-rumors-he-rewrote-script-in-batsuit

Another day no codes.

I would call, but I have 3 papers due and an exam tomorrow.  Dealing with MS customer service would pretty much be nixing at least 1 valuable hour of sleep.  Being on CAG for a few minutes couldn't hurt... :O

edit:  on xbox.com it no longer says "show eligible games".  However, the deals immediately below it show a handful of choices.  Riptor for Killer Instinct is $1, so if it counts that's a solid choice for anyone.  Does it still show it on the xbone?

edit2: I had a chat with MS customer service because procrastination is the best.  They said I will receive a promo code no later than the 26th and that my account is on the list for the codes...  Sucks for people wanting to see it on the 24th if they aren't sent out by then.

Another day no codes.

I would call, but I have 3 papers due and an exam tomorrow. Dealing with MS customer service would pretty much be nixing at least 1 valuable hour of sleep. Being on CAG for a few minutes couldn't hurt... :O

edit: on xbox.com it no longer says "show eligible games". However, the deals immediately below it show a handful of choices. Riptor for Killer Instinct is $1, so if it counts that's a solid choice for anyone. Does it still show it on the xbone?

edit2: I had a chat with MS customer service because procrastination is the best. They said I will receive a promo code no later than the 26th and that my account is on the list for the codes... Sucks for people wanting to see it on the 24th if they aren't sent out by then.

Thanks for the update. I was planning on seeing it on Sunday, so if they hold true to their word, I should be ok.

on xbox.com it no longer says "show eligible games". However, the deals immediately below it show a handful of choices. Riptor for Killer Instinct is $1, so if it counts that's a solid choice for anyone. Does it still show it on the xbone?

edit2: I had a chat with MS customer service because procrastination is the best. They said I will receive a promo code no later than the 26th and that my account is on the list for the codes... Sucks for people wanting to see it on the 24th if they aren't sent out by then.
it's still showing batman arkham knight and lego batman 3 as eligible games for this promo on the xbox one dashboard. i bought arkham knight on monday at 8:55 pm PST while it was still on sale

Reviews are out and it seems to say the only superheros dying are Batman and Superman

Synder might have created a movie that killed of two superheros franchise in one shot maybe 3 or 4 if you count WW and Auqaman :(

This might push back Bats and Supes movie for another decade

Anytime there are free movie codes = movie is probably lackluster or downright sucks

Reviews are out and it seems to say the only superheros dying are Batman and Superman

Synder might have created a movie that killed of two superheros franchise in one shot maybe 3 or 4 if you count WW and Auqaman :(

This might push back Bats and Supes movie for another decade

Anytime there are free movie codes = movie is probably lackluster or downright sucks
Well considering we already know Batman is in Suicide Squad and Justice League, no just no. Also Henry Cavill has already started shooting Justice League. Unless he's spirit superman, I think we are good.

Unless you're trolling? I can't tell since it's a shit troll? Or you're really gullible? I don't know.

There are deals for movies all the time. I saw Force Awakens the first weekend it was out with buy one get one tickets.

bread's done
Back