X1 with Kinect $250 @ Walmart YMMV

VideoGameFan

CAGiversary!
Just saw this posted on Amazon while doing some shopping. Apparently Walmart is clearancing this model out. I'm going to to check mine today. Just wanted to share.

JgiapWd.jpg

3ytuukV.jpg

bHcS44x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
probably the only one person in America who got it at that price from walmart
This guy on reddit claims to have gotten it as well. Here is a link to his receipt. The funny thing is he refuses to give the location of the store. Not really sure why, but it's his issue.

I'm guessing only a handful of stores have it at this price.

This guy on reddit claims to have gotten it as well. Here is a link to his receipt. The funny thing is he refuses to give the location of the store. Not really sure why, but it's his issue.

I'm guessing only a handful of stores have it at this price.
They found the store, it's in Chicago area and sold out by now.

Upstate NY was a strikeout. Had an associate do a price check on the SKU and it came back with dick.

I'm almost tempted to go check one of my local WMs as the receipt posted was about an hour from me. :D

Didn't you know? I found it at Walmart with all the imaginary $250 Xbox One Kinect bundles
Make sure to stock up on lucky 21-leaf clovers and dragon eggs while you're there. They should pay you to take them off your hands
Let me get this straight, I'm supposed to believe that Wal-Mart, the company that will sell PS2 sports games at full price or take 2003 tax software, mark it down $1.89 and call that a clearance sale, is supposedly clearancing a $500 current gen video game console bundle for $250?

1307.gif
You guys looking for this to be nationwide: don't waste your time or your gas. There is a very small chance your store will have the same clearance.
But as to those who are doubting this deal: don't be so hasty. Yes, it makes no sense at all when this type of random clearance happens, and it is almost always store specific, but it does happen from time to time.[attachment=15596:20150604_114931.jpg]

Saw this thread and immediatly drove to the nearest Walmart hoping to snatch an X1 at that sweet price but saw a ton of NOF Games (PS4, X1, 360, PS3, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U). I asked one of the employees for a price check on one of the games with the NOF sign on the bottom and he told to comeback on Sunday evening because the manager told him all the games with the NOF (not on file) sign will be on clearance for 75% off. Interesting...Please be the summer clearance like year ago at this time of month. Got a bunch of games for under $5 last year. Get ready socal cagers.

last year thread - https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/332818-5-clearance-games-at-walmart-ymmv/

IUT6IAI.jpg

wsUcedV.jpg

4UqktOe.jpg

LRrD3i9.jpg

These magic Walmarts, man.  The most I ever see is like 5 bucks off a PS3 move controller.  

And that guy bought the service plan like a nub.

That doesn't actually appear to be a real UPC. Like the WM made one up or something.
Walmart excludes the last digit of UPCs for whatever reason. Problem is, this is not showing up anywhere on any inventory checker for me.

[attachment=15599:fnwalmart.PNG]

This is the complete UPC.

It was the same situation for me in Upstate, NY. I didn't check if the SKU was identical, but the associate double checked and it came back at $499.99.  Please pay no attention to my bunions. 

11736967_10206048178417892_1071007331_n.jpg

It was the same situation for me in Upstate, NY. I didn't check if the SKU was identical, but the associate double checked and it came back at $499.99. Please pay no attention to my bunions.

11736967_10206048178417892_1071007331_n.jpg
Thanks for checking man. I was going to check some Wal-Mart's in the area. Thanks again.

bread's done
Back