X360 20GB Refurbished Blast from the Past System Bundle, Includes 6 Games $199.99 @GS

monster109

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/co...shed-blast-from-the-past-system-bundle/107276

XBOX 360 Refurbished + 20 GB HD+

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Gears of War 3
Halo Reach
Homefront
Alpha Protocol
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Wirless Controller

Important Information:

Pre-Owned Xbox 360 System with Wireless Controller Contains:

• 1 - Xbox 360 System - color may vary.
  • 1 - Wireless Controller - color may vary
  • 1 - AC cable
  • 1 - Standard AV cable
  • 6 - Preowned Games
* This pre-owned product is guaranteed to work and may not include an instruction manual or original box. Note GameStop refurbished systems are not covered by a manufacturer warranty. Normal GameStop return policy applies.

Well it sounds decent but 20GB isn't that much now considering some games require install (like Halo 4) and you only get about 15GB or less free on the actual drive. Plus there's the problem of the original console's reliability and the hot or miss reputation of Gamestop refurbs.

Also, some of those are good games but you can get them really cheap now.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Nice selection of games/s

They should advertise this as "the gift for the family douche bag".[/QUOTE]

Better than "the gift for the obnoxious elitist gamer". :roll:

That's a pretty solid list of games, save for maybe AP (which I've never played)

Although not sure if I'd ever consider it for that price..

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Better than "the gift for the obnoxious elitist gamer". :roll:

That's a pretty solid list of games, save for maybe AP (which I've never played)

Although not sure if I'd ever consider it for that price..[/QUOTE]

There's nothing "elitist" about enjoying a variety of games, rather than boring FPS games that spark absolutely no creativity or inspiration.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']There's nothing "elitist" about enjoying a variety of games, rather than boring FPS games that spark absolutely no creativity or inspiration.[/QUOTE]

It's elitist in believing your taste in games is better than someone else's.

You can regularly get reach GoD codes for 10 or so. All of these games have been 10 or so, new, over the holidays. 20GB and probably no HDMI pinout... I guess you could ask before buying B&M.

If they had gone with all console exclusives this might have been somewhat attractive to PS3 owners. As it is the only real market would be someone whose system and games were stolen maybe?

Wonder if the games, being pre-owned, are guaranteed to have the original case and manual? Guessing no.

bread's done
Back