x360 250gb and PS3 games (nail'd, Tiger 11, Monster Jam) Inception Briefcase for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

timropp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Have:
:360: xbox 360 arcade, w/ 250gb hard drive added. It's a generic housing w/ a 250gb hard drive that I installed. Works great. System is about a year old (I'll dig the receipt out and check the date for sure) but only used for a month or so (and lightly at that) before being unplugged and stuck on a shelf. We had a new baby, no time to play. Includes 1 wireless controller w/ rechargeable battery and the original battery case. Asking $150 shipped

:ps3: PS3 Games:
Nail'd - $15 shipped
Tiger Woods 11 - $20 shipped
Monster Jam (w/ steering wheel thing, no stickers) - $15 shipped

:br: BluRay
Inception Briefcase Edition - VERY limited (2000 copies) North American version. Sealed. Includes everything shown here: BluRay, DVD, digital copy, comic, art cards, totem, metal briefcase, etc. $150 shipped
514sSR2RASL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wants:
:ps3: Cars Race O Rama or Mater National for ps3

New to trading on CAG, but have lots of ebay feedback under timropp (1300+ and counting). I accept PP or amazon GCs. I'll ship first on the games for established CAGers, but not the briefcase or 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am semi interested in your Xbox, but I'm not sure how the hard drive works on the 360, so would be able to explain if that custom hard drive would affect anything?

Aww, had the system been black you might just have had a deal. :( Other than that, the only advantage to me upgrading to this console would be an HDMI port, but I'd need to transfer all my save files and stuff, so I think I'll save my money and keep looking. Sorry for wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back