X360 all (4) lights green even only 1 controller attached

rewn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
All ;

While this is not yet resulting in any nonworking behaviour of my X360, it's certainly something that is of concern:

As of a few days ago every time I power up my 360 *ALL* corresponding light ring segments remain lit much as if I had 4 controllers connected. I only have one connected and it's not changing this behaviour.

I tried calling XB Support just to be told I could send it in for repair but their knowledge base has no record of similar issues w/other users. I've tried the re-sync and it didn't fix the issue.

PLEASE let me know if you guys have ran into this and a possible remedy. I fear this may be a sign of bigger problems arising.

t h a n k s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay it maybe a stupid question but do you have any guitars/drums plugged in? I sometimes forget when I leave them plugged in they power on with the console and use a port.

What happens if you use a second controller? Will it connect at all?

It is pretty strange, have never heard of this kind of problem before.

[quote name='xmrblondex']also if you own scene it, the dongle, when plugged in, will light up all four lights[/QUOTE]

That was what I was going to mention. Awesome Gamertag, by the way.

[quote name='DualDisorder']Okay it maybe a stupid question but do you have any guitars/drums plugged in? I sometimes forget when I leave them plugged in they power on with the console and use a port.

What happens if you use a second controller? Will it connect at all?

It is pretty strange, have never heard of this kind of problem before.[/QUOTE]

Read my mind, I ALWAYS forget I have guitars and stuff plugged in.

bread's done
Back