X360 Amped 3 - $39.99 NEW at Ebgames.com ($5 PG Rebate too.)

Might want to mention in the thread title that it has free 3 day shipping. If I wasn't broke, I'd be all over this deal.

[quote name='seanr1221']Im guessing this is just a sale and not a price drop?[/QUOTE]

Might be a universal price drop, GameCrazy has it for the same price, and Fry's has it for a slightly lower price.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Might want to mention in the thread title that it has free 3 day shipping. If I wasn't broke, I'd be all over this deal.[/QUOTE]

I did have it in, but after trying to use it, it states it expired on 12/1/05 so I decided to not post the free 3 day shipping.

Wow, and I thought it was just a pricing error when I saw a used copy at GameStop for $34.99 the other night.

It's a fun game and definitely the best Amped game, but the fact it doesn't have any online multiplayer really hurts the replay value.

[quote name='zman73']wow... might have to bite on it used as it comes out to around 26.25 Before tax, after coupons etc)[/quote]

Don't forget, there's also a $5 Pricegrabber rebate, so that'll bring it down to around $21.

[quote name='seanr1221']This deal just makes me happy because hopefully other games will follow soon with drops.[/QUOTE]

Great price on Amped 3 I guess when I finally get 360 this will be one of the first games I pick up. Ebgames.com must be out of stock for this now but here is a link to the Pre-Played 360 Section.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...st_price&intpageno=1&ordersort=asc&nooftens=1

Noteables:

$44.99
NBA 2K6
NHL 2K6
Ridge Racer 6
Perfect Dark Zero or Collector's Edition
Project Gotham Racing 3

[quote name='cdeener']Great price on Amped 3 I guess when I finally get 360 this will be one of the first games I pick up. Ebgames.com must be out of stock for this now but here is a link to the Pre-Played 360 Section.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...st_price&intpageno=1&ordersort=asc&nooftens=1

Noteables:

$44.99
NBA 2K6
NHL 2K6
Ridge Racer 6
Perfect Dark Zero or Collector's Edition
Project Gotham Racing 3[/QUOTE]

Its still in stock.. its BRAND NEW for $39.99.

[quote name='shipwreck']Don't forget, there's also a $5 Pricegrabber rebate, so that'll bring it down to around $21.[/quote]

That actualy seems like a solid deal... i mean pay 21 now or $15 later...

I just rented it this weekend. I like the comedy of the game, but I found myself growing tired of it. Glad I rented it first....I may pick it up when it gets REALLY cheap, but for now...nope

[quote name='doubledown']I just rented it this weekend. I like the comedy of the game, but I found myself growing tired of it. Glad I rented it first....I may pick it up when it gets REALLY cheap, but for now...nope[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bit the bullet and bought it at a local store for $34.99 ....it's quite boring. The little cutscences are interesing, and you can tell they really spent a lot of time on them, but the game is just boring. There's litterally no point, it feels like a demo, with an acid trip. Sucks because the control is really good for a snowboarding game, but there's just absolutely nothing going on. You're not racing anyone, you're not competing against anyone, it's just pointless misson after pointless mission. Oh well, at least it's pretty, and I didn't pay the rip-off $59.99 price tag. Amped 3 = 6/10

bread's done
Back