X360 ELITE Trade-In deals (EBgamestop/GameCrazy)

PyroGamer

Banned
[quote name='M1C13']Gamecrazy trade in prices are now

Premium $275
Core $225
Xbox $60
Hard Drive $35

Also my store has at least two people getting a 360 so after I am done with the migration cable I will do in store transfers because you lose $15 between the core and the premium.

Also unlike GS/EB these are the regular trade in prices no special deals so you can trade in and buy on two seperate transactions and still get the same price.[/QUOTE]

http://www.xbox360rally.com/confirmed-xbox-360-trade-in-deal/
In a story that was FIRST reported here at Xbox 360 Rally, it’s now been confirmed that Gamestop will indeed have a special trade-in deal for your current Xbox 360 system!

Xbox 360 Premium: $250
Xbox 360 Core: $200
Xbox: $50

Yes, you even get fifty bones for your original Xbox. Pretty awesome, isn’t it? I think so — and I know for a fact that I’ll be buying an Xbox 360 Elite, so this works out great for me.

And remember… for once, you actually DID hear it here first. (Too bad none of those other Xbox sites are giving proper credit. Douchebags)

Pretty decent deals, IMO.

Option 1 - Ebay your premium, buy Elite... transfer saves before selling.

Option 2 - Buy 120 GB HD transfer saves, Sell Premium to EB, Buy Elite, Sell New 120 GB HD on Ebay.

Option 3 - Buy memory card, transfer.. blah blah blah

Yesterday I was at my local Gamestop, ask the clerk about the trade-in offer for the Elite and he told me that all I needed to bring to get the $250. was the 360, wireless controller and the HD cable; he told me that I can keep the 20GB hard drive, transfer all my info to the Elite and then trade in the hard drive for an extra $25.

In other words, as per this Gamestop employee, you don't need to trun in your hard drive in order to get the $250. trade-in offer.

[quote name='Sh0k']Yesterday I was at my local Gamestop, ask the clerk about the trade-in offer for the Elite and he told me that all I needed to bring to get the $250. was the 360, wireless controller and the HD cable; he told me that I can keep the 20GB hard drive, transfer all my info to the Elite and then trade in the hard drive for an extra $25.

In other words, as per this Gamestop employee, you don't need to trun in your hard drive in order to get the $250. trade-in offer.[/quote]

Good luck dude, if you check out the flyer, it states that you must include HDD to get $250 otherwise you get $200 and then $25 later for the HDD.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good luck dude, if you check out the flyer, it states that you must include HDD to get $250 otherwise you get $200 and then $25 later for the HDD.[/QUOTE]
in other words he wants you to get all the way down there on Sunday have your system behind the counter and then tell you "sorry, I read through the offer I need the Hard Drive to get $250 otherwise it's $200" And since you already got it in there and your looking at your brand new elite you will just say, ok $200 then.

bread's done
Back