X360 + Gamestop -> Steam

InfenroIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I currently have Batman Arkham Asylum , Arkham City, TES : Oblivion GOTY on my Xbox. Assuming the TIV values are correct , I can get 26.50 for all 3 at gs. Then , when i wait till sales , I can get the editions with all the DLC for a total of 18.75.

Now , normally i would do this in an instant. But Arkham City's DRM , Games for Windows Live , worries me. Is getting the DLC worth the DRM?

Some people have really severe problems with GFWL, although I've personally never had to deal with any of them.

On the other hand, though, the DLC for all of those games is kind of disposable. Oblivion GOTY for the 360 has the two expansions already. Arkham Asylum's DLC is all challenge mode/cosmetic stuff, and the same goes for Arkham City outside of the Harley Quinn DLC, which wasn't anything special.

If you don't plan on playing the games again, I'd trade those games in and figure something else out to do with the credit. The lowest prices for all three of those games have been outside of Steam, anyway.

bread's done
Back