X360 goodies giveaway! NBA Finals contest (Read OP)

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Toy Soldiers code

Guess Where - Name the arena: Seats approximately 18,000 people for basketball games, home to both an NBA and WNBA team, it opened the same year the Spurs won their first NBA title.[/QUOTE]

Air Canada Centre

[quote name='xtoxicxrarrz']The HemisFair Arena[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. That name did ring a bell though as I lived in San Antonio for a good chunk of time.

[quote name='dabudkrew']American Airlines Arena[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xa6xnd']Staple Center then[/QUOTE]

Both of these are over 19,000

[quote name='xa6xnd']could be bankers life fiedhouse[/QUOTE]

Bam! That's the arena I was looking for! Good ol Conseco Fieldhouse. I was gonna give a hint to the name change but that woulda made it too easy lol

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Bam! That's the arena I was looking for! Good ol Conseco Fieldhouse. I was gonna give a hint to the name change but that woulda made it too easy lol[/QUOTE]

Great!! Thanks kdiddy1989 :D

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Philips Arena also fits the clue.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I would've accepted that too but the question was made using Bankers Life Fieldhouse.

Next Q will be for a Maw + 14 day trial.

The Maw and 14 day trial

Guess Who - Football, 16 years in the NFL (with 2 teams), 9-time Pro Bowler, played in one Super Bowl where his team came up short.

I will add a hint every 5 mins

EDIT: Hint - when I say came up short, I mean they only lost by 3 points.

[quote name='vballboy51']Dan Marino?[/QUOTE]

Nice guess but Marino had 17 years in the league

EDIT: Hint - This player retired in the past 365 days

Nice. Well enjoy all your codes. I'm off to grocery shop before the Mavs-Lakers game tonight. I might pop in and drop a question at halftime of that game.

Grocery plans cancelled. I have time for a drop or two. Coming up shortly. It will be an edit of this post to avoid triple post.

EDIT:

Toy Soliders Code

Fill in the blank: Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz, ___________, Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Hatton

[quote name='djbooba']Shane Mosley[/QUOTE]

Shane Mosley is correct. This is the list of Floyd Mayweather Jrs last fights. Good job. PM coming your way.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Grocery plans cancelled. I have time for a drop or two. Coming up shortly. It will be an edit of this post to avoid triple post.

EDIT:

Toy Soliders Code

Fill in the blank: Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz, ___________, Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Hatton[/QUOTE]

Tim Tebow?

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Shane Mosley is correct. This is the list of Floyd Mayweather Jrs last fights. Good job. PM coming your way.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code.

Last one before the Mavs game starts! For the Maw!

Fill in the blank: James Shields, Ervin Santana, ___________, Wade Davis, Luis Mendoza

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Last one before the Mavs game starts! For the Maw!

Fill in the blank: James Shields, Ervin Santana, ___________, Wade Davis, Luis Mendoza[/QUOTE]

jeremy guthrie

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Good job, you got it. It was the Kansas City Royals starting rotation.[/QUOTE]

wooo, thanks. I'm a Tigers fan. The Royals and Indians should be improved this year.

Dropping a code in about 10 minutes. Will edit this post to avoid double post.

EDIT: Toy Soldiers code

What do these players have in common? Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Jackie Robinson, Reggie Miller and Kevin Love?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kdiddy1989']Dropping a code in about 10 minutes. Will edit this post to avoid double post.

EDIT: Toy Soldiers code

What do these players have in common? Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Jackie Robinson, Reggie Miller and Kevin Love?[/QUOTE]

UCLA Bruins Men's Basketball Players

[quote name='kdiddy1989']For the Maw code

Fill in the blank: Kevin Durant, Kevin Durant, _____________, Dwayne Wade, LeBron James[/QUOTE]

Russell Westbrook?

[quote name='kdiddy1989']For the Maw code

Fill in the blank: Kevin Durant, Kevin Durant, _____________, Dwayne Wade, LeBron James[/QUOTE]

Kobe Bryant. Just a wild guess really.

Umm.. Strike that. I'm going to go instead with 'Kevin Durant' - NBA scoring leader for the past 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry QDizzle, hellmutt had the answer correct first.

The next Q is for the Maw:

Guess Who? - Football - 17 years in the NFL, retired but came back and ended up playing in a Super Bowl (his 2nd Super Bowl), played for 5 different teams in his career, 7 time Pro Bowler.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Sorry QDizzle, hellmutt had the answer correct first.

The next Q is for the Maw:

Guess Who? - Football - 17 years in the NFL, retired but came back and ended up playing in a Super Bowl (his 2nd Super Bowl), played for 5 different teams in his career, 7 time Pro Bowler.[/QUOTE]
Is it Randy "Straight cash homey!" Moss?

bread's done
Back