X360 Soldier of Fortune / Ultimate Rambo DVD combo pack $44.99 @ Best Buy YMMV

Jiggadabaptist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Passing through Best Buy today to return a gift, when I saw Soldier of Fortune:payback for X360 wrapped in a package with Rambo First Blood Ultimate Edition DVD marked at $44.99. The regular edition of SoF:p was next to it, but was marked at full price...

The game is a pretty average game, and hopefully it'll drop in price soon, but hey $15 off, with Rambo, if you don't have it...

Happy Holidays...

I picked that combo up last week for 44.99 -10 reward zone certificates. I was tempted to pick it up when it first came out but the reviews scared me away. It is worth it for that price, the gore is over the top!:D

The gore is pretty cool if you ask me. The game is somewhat of a dissapointment though. I loved the first two, and was saddened by this one. Although it still is a fun game to play.

I had a blast playing online when I could find a game though. Id say either go for the deal, or wait till the prices go down to $30.

I just picked up the combo last night for $39.99....

The game is pretty cool, blast away body parts!!! LOL

but its COD4 engine with no story basically.

FYI. The movie "First blood" was better than playing the game! LOL

Yeah, First Blood is a classic. It's nothing like the mindless action fests (not that First Blood doesn't have that in it) that the sequels were. It has substance.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Ive got a bunch of reward zone certificates.. Ive really been considering getting this game for 360 or ps3..[/quote]

there are too many other good games to waste the certs on this

bread's done
Back