X360 Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes $9.50 at Amazon

Ordered this and it came with a $5 promotional credit for mp3s of Amazon. Good deal since it kinda can be considered for $5 after the mp3 credit. But a nice bonus I wasn't expecting.

Got this at Blockbuster during their B1G1 sale, basically making it $5. I beat it in a few days. It is by no means perfect and jumping can be a pain in the ass. Now I am a huge SW fan but I have barely seen the Cartoon Network show so I am unsure how it compares to it. Also be warned that at least for the PS3 version of the game trophies cannot be earned while in online co-op and there are co-op trophies. So to get a platinum you'll need someone physically there playing with you to get it.

All that said it wasn't eye bleedingly bad and if you pay anything above $10 I would say get your money back. But for $10 or less if you're a SW fan you may enjoy this decently.

Ahhh, come on, it's not THAT bad. I like it, but that's mostly because I'm a Star Wars fanboy. If you liked Spiderman: Friend Or Foe, give this a shot. I think it's worth $9.50.

I got it at gamefly during their sale for around $12 used. Now I feel like I got assaulted. Haven't even played it yet, but I'm not that hopeful.

This game suck...period..it's like a douche bag and turd sandwich all in one. Buggy, poor controls and boring.. Go spend your $10 on Iron Man 2 or just wipe your butt with a 10 dollar bill either one of those experiences are more fun.

Wow some people liked this game? No offense to anyone at all i am just shocked. I rented this when it first came out for my nephew. He played about 20 mins of it and was done. I go why are you not playing the game i just rented you? He goes saying how his younger 5 year old sister would not even like it. I laughed cause you would not even expect that from a 9 year old really. I figured i give it a try and wow is it bad. I played about 45 mins and felt like killing myself. Does this even get better later on in the game? I am not sure if i would buy it for $5 shipped new.

Big SW fan, and looking to purchasing some mp3s on Amazon. Looking to bite on this offer, and grind thru the achievements when I get to the game...

Aaaruuugh... loved the Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network, picked this up when it was DotD on Amazon at $12+ and of course it went straight into my backlog. Now watching this drop further is painful to the CAG in me...

Got this for $7.xx - it was painful. The only reason you should get this is for kids, or chievo whoring. Even as a huge SW fan I wanted to rip my eyes out and stick pencils in my ears.

[quote name='Doomtime']This game is equivalent to ripping your fingernails off. It is so bad.[/QUOTE]
That explains the quick price drop across the board for it. I saw numerous copies of this during the Blockbuster BOGO and I wouldn't even bite for $5 a copy.

This is definitely one of the worst Star Wars games I've ever played, and I've played a large majority. I also picked it up during the BBV BOGO sale for 5 dollars along with Lego Star Wars. Not worth it if you expect your games to be fun. Only get it if you're an achievement whoring jerk like me.

How do I describe it in Star Wars games terms? It's like The Force Unleashed, if the TFU were marketed to 5 year olds. Enjoy zero consequence for death (and zero challenge, period, as your force powers are unlimited and you can just Force Push everyone to death while eating laser fire all day.. seriously, why is there even a block button?), and you'll be dying plenty because of the absolutely terrible, frustrating unintuitive jump mechanic. On a scale of 1 to 10, the difficulty starts off at a 1, and by time time you unlock all the cheats (they don't disable achievements), the game's difficulty becomes a 0. Seriously. This game is not made for us.

bread's done
Back