X360 Wired controller open box: $14.99

[quote name='bostonfrontier']meh.... wired is so last gen!!![/quote]

Until your battery pack one day fails to hold a charge and Microsoft doesn't sell the packs anymore. Same way the fucking asshole piece of shit c**ksuckers discontinued the Controller S but still sold the consoles.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']meh.... wired is so last gen!!![/quote]

Yes. Because /everyone/ is sitting more than ten feet from the TV and 360 and therefore must use battery operated controllers.

[quote name='blackbird3216']....
So? Rumble is "Last gen" too.[/QUOTE]

Trying to defend your own thread is so last gen.....

[quote name='bigbell']i wanna know as well![/QUOTE]
we've got about 12 hours to find out (this is sort of like woot where they only have deals for so long).
I'm waiting for somebody to verify that they sell well tested used products.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Until your battery pack one day fails to hold a charge and Microsoft doesn't sell the packs anymore. Same way the fucking asshole piece of shit c**ksuckers discontinued the Controller S but still sold the consoles.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't aware that you could only buy Microsoft brand AA batteries.

I prefer wired for the response time, I may jump on this deal.

This company is reliable in that it exists and they will ship your order and not steal from you. I can't vouch for the quality of the merchandise, though.

[quote name='n3xus1']How reliable is Stootsi?[/quote]

I bought 2 PS2 controllers from them, some watchie talkies, and various other devices. The one time I emailed them because my items came with a bad battery, they shipped me 2 brand new ones that very same day.

I recommend them.

I was referring to the battery packs, not AA batteries. I had to break down and get a rechargeable battery pack tonight for the Guitar Hero Les Paul. For some reason, I have yet to buy a rechargeable battery kit that doesn't crap out on me after a while. Hopefully this one will last, and I hope the batteries can take a lot of charges. Although, to the guitar's credit, you can play for quite some time before you need to replace them.

I can't seem to complete the checkout process. On the last screen, it wants me to pick a shipping method, but the options aren't showing up.

Works now, but I'm not paying 7.50 for shipping.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I was referring to the battery packs, not AA batteries. I had to break down and get a rechargeable battery pack tonight for the Guitar Hero Les Paul. For some reason, I have yet to buy a rechargeable battery kit that doesn't crap out on me after a while. Hopefully this one will last, and I hope the batteries can take a lot of charges. Although, to the guitar's credit, you can play for quite some time before you need to replace them.[/QUOTE]

All rechargeable batteries will eventually wear out. Those battery packs are always a bad value. You should just get a AA battery charger instead. As a matter of fact, there is a superior type of rechargeable battery called Eneloop that holds a charge longer than other types. An Eneloop charger with 4 batteries is like $22 on Amazon, and 4 extra batteries are $10.

Holy cow, fastest shipping ever. Got it today, works fine too. Thanks for putting this up OP, now I have my second controller for when my batteries need recharging heh.

bread's done
Back