X41 on sell for $59.99

[quote name='Raymond']Never heard of 1saleaday.[/QUOTE]

What? Crazy. I buy stuff from them all the time.

This is a great price for these. When these were new, they sold for 150+ bucks. I find the oval earpieces of the x11/x31's more comfortable on my big head, but the circular design on these are not bad. If you can get the wireless working without any interference buzz, they are outstanding.

[quote name='opterasis']My wife got me the ummm x12? for Christmas, I would grab these but I don't want to hurt her feelings. Good price though.[/QUOTE]

I love the x12's, been using them for 6 months.

Grabbed one.

I needed a new headset for my PS3/PC anyway and I've heard very good things about the Turtle Beach headsets.

Thanks OP~

i bought the DX11s when this site had them on sale and, outside of the excessive wires, I love 'em. i just said "what the hell" and ordered these last night.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Well at least there were some good things to be said about the X12, it's what a friend of mine wants.[/QUOTE]

The X12s are amazing for the money. Granted I haven't used anything other than the stock :360: wired/wireless options but it is seriously night and day as far as chat is concerned. The game sound quality is also great but can distort if you turn the bass boost/volume up too high (which is way too loud for me so moot point). There are three separate wires that you have to hook up but it's not that bad TBH, takes me like 30 seconds each time I want to play.

i had a pair but then had a baby so i sold them because i couldnt hear anything but the game while wearing them... long story short baby is no longer a baby and i have been looking for another pair on the cheap..

thanks op

Does this work when plugged into the controller, like any other headset, or does it require one of those USB wireless dongles?

EDIT: read the description. Looks like it requires a dongle, and using a splitter. Kind of kills the deal for me. I really hope the next Xbox integrates Bluetooth pairing for third party stuff.

[quote name='preston181']I really hope the next Xbox integrates Bluetooth pairing for third party stuff.[/QUOTE]

Can't see this happening. I would bet good money they'll continue (like Apple and others) making it hard to use third party accessories so you have an incentive to buy from Microsoft (at a cost premium, of course). Simply too much money to be made on accessories.

[quote name='dfo']Can't see this happening. I would bet good money they'll continue (like Apple and others) making it hard to use third party accessories so you have an incentive to buy from Microsoft (at a cost premium, of course). Simply too much money to be made on accessories.[/QUOTE]

Agree. They make a killing on accessories. But one wire is not that bad.

bread's done
Back