XB&PS2- I. Jones and H. Solo in Mercenaries!

Wshakspear

CAGiversary!
Now THIS is a good way to use characters :) Watch out Greedo, Hitler

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/mercenaries/news_6116791.html

merc_screen003.jpg

merc_screen005.jpg

[quote name='epobirs']You'd think the Fett boys would fit in well there, too.[/quote]
Along with all the bounty hunters in ESB.

I thought this was well known, information was posted on IGN a few hours after it came out.. though that's the first time i've seen pictures of them..

Was anyone able to unlock any of these?

I got these codes from GameFaqs:

Enter this code on the Factions screen in your PDA.

Play As Han Solo:
Left, Left, Right, Right, Up, Down, Up, Up

Play as Indiana Jones
Left, Left, Right, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down

I tried both and nothing happened. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was anyone able to unlock any of these?

Play As Han Solo:

Play as Indiana Jones

I tried both and nothing happened. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how.[/quote]

The article states you have to collect all 20 bonus items of some sort. And that only unlocks Indy on the PS2 version and Solo on the Xbox version... Lucasarts has not yet released how to unlock the other character on each system.

Whoa.....neat

I cannot access the page at work, so I'm not really sure what it says.....but damn, I need to look for some "bonus" items it sounds like. neat.

It'll give me something to do after I finish the game. Also, does anyone know what happens after you finish your last "mission"...the Ace of Spades? Does the game end or can you still go around and blow stuf up.....and blow it up again :)

[quote name='doubledown']Whoa.....neat

I cannot access the page at work, so I'm not really sure what it says.....but damn, I need to look for some "bonus" items it sounds like. neat.

It'll give me something to do after I finish the game. Also, does anyone know what happens after you finish your last "mission"...the Ace of Spades? Does the game end or can you still go around and blow stuf up.....and blow it up again :)[/quote]

If your work restricts browser access just set it to a different proxy server and it may work... I use kilian.org... he was one of my tech teachers :wink:

[quote name='Kayden']Who do you think would win in a fight.... Han Solo or Indiana Jones?[/quote]

In a fair fight or a tag team match with Chewbacca and the little Chinese kid from Temple of Doom?

[quote name='joevan07'][quote name='Kayden']Who do you think would win in a fight.... Han Solo or Indiana Jones?[/quote]

In a fair fight or a tag team match with Chewbacca and the little Chinese kid from Temple of Doom?[/quote]

What about a tag team with Indy + his father Sean Connery and Chewbacca + Solo?

I would have to go with Indy + Pops because Indy's dad was James Bond before :)

Docca jone! docca jone!

Probably one one one seeing how one is a 3 foot asian boy and the other is an 8 foot bulldozer with poor shaving habits

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='LinkinPrime']Was anyone able to unlock any of these?

Play As Han Solo:

Play as Indiana Jones

I tried both and nothing happened. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how.[/quote]

The article states you have to collect all 20 bonus items of some sort. And that only unlocks Indy on the PS2 version and Solo on the Xbox version... Lucasarts has not yet released how to unlock the other character on each system.[/quote]

The collecting part is one of the ways to get them AFAIK I checked other web sites by google searching and they all have the codes above as well as the collecting part. Just wondering if it worked for anyone.

bread's done
Back