XB360 HD DVD Clearance $129.98

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
At Toys R Us they have the Xbox 360 HD-DVD Player on clearance for $129.98 regularly $179.99. Just to note that obviously King Kong comes with this as well as the 5 HD-DVD offer is still going on.

Here's the thead for 5 HD-DVD offer
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148214

I know* that this is In-Store, doesn't seem to be online.

*usually price drop/clearance are storewide, but not always, call your local Toys R Us for confirmation and availability.

I haven't been in a TRU in a few weeks, but at my local TRUs for the last few months this was an item that they typically had only one or two of in stock at any given time, if they had in stock at all...so I wouldn't expect to find a huge stack of them at your local TRU...you might want to call first to see if they have any in stock.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Something tells me they're going to drop this model and release a new one...[/quote]

built-in model ftw

From what I understand it isn't a clearence; its a price-cut accross the board. I wouldn't be surprised to see the upcoming ads for next weekend to include this little addition just in time for Xmas...

Suck. Amazon knocked the price back up to normal. I'll have to swing by the local TRU tomorrow morning to see if they have any goods.

I bought one at TRU for 129.99 + tax, then brought my receipt to Circuit City. They matched the price less 10%. Needless to say, Thanks for CAG for heads up.:D

Yeah I notice that to about Amazon raising their price back up. Toys R Us online is out of the unit to. Makes me now think this was a clearance by TRU and Amazon just matched it for one day, as opposed to this being an across the board cut.

My TRU here in STL had a ton of 'em. I picked up up fro 129 as well. Thanks for the heads up everyone!

Yeah, i think its rather misleading to say this is "clearance." I think its just an across-the-board price drop.12-05-2007 07:14 PM

it's not misleading, it IS on clearance at TRU, and most places haven't had this price drop except for amazon.com, in short it's on clearance

bread's done
Back