XB360 SFIV Arcade Stick ~ $189 @ EB Aurora

kyle071785

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
was just there 5 minutes ago for anyone looking for one (I opted to pick up the last 360 fightpad they had instead)

anyways its EB Aurora which is located @ Highway 404/Wellington (in the wal-mart plaza)

enjoy for anyone looking to find one :)

If you guys find a used TE stick, buy any used game $19.99 and up to get 50% off the price of the TE! This'll only work during gamedays though.

I've always wondered. Do the fight sticks come with the game as well? I seriously can't justify paying almost $200 for a piece of hardware that I'll use rarely. (Though, I think you should go for it if you're a big fighting game fan)

They don't? Then why are they so bloody expensive? As a previous poster pointed out, that's almost the cost of a 360!

At least the Tekken one is $149 US and it comes with the game and an art book. I guess, it gets balanced out in terms of quality and amount of use (I mean, if you're planning to do nothing but play fight games for over 200 hours, I could see the use of a fight stick).

It's the same thing with expensive cars, expensive computers, etc.; sure, a Honda Civic is a perfectly fine car, but if you do a lot of driving, or have the extra coin, why not get a higher-end Lexus/BMW/Mercedes/etc. Same thing with the fight sticks; a controller works well, but if you're hardcore, then nothing beats a stick!

These TE sticks come with Sanwa stick and buttons, which are the exact same parts in the japanese SF4 cabinets. $189.99 is steep, but they're $144.99 used at EB (PS3) , IF you can find one. If you were to buy an SE stick and were planning to swap the parts, it'd run you probably close to $50-60 dollars. Sanwa parts feel much better than the stock SE materials.

bread's done
Back