XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

[quote name='Poolking99']Thanks McNutsack, stacking four Live subscriptions makes Live run 4 times as fast![/quote]

Man, I thought you were insulting him, but that really is his username. :bouncy:

[quote name='Shady3011']Man, I thought you were insulting him, but that really is his username. :bouncy:[/quote]

at least he's embraced it

[quote name='Poolking99']Thanks McNutsack, stacking four Live subscriptions makes Live run 4 times as fast![/quote]

yeah, i just entered an expired code and now Live is only running at half-speed.

dang.

anybody know around what time this thing gets restocked? i just want one, ive been checking several times a day for the last 2 weeks, it's going to be even harder getting this with greedy dingleberries like Mcnutsack.

I wish the OP or an admin would already edit the OP so we don't have to keep updating everyone on the times this usually is available.

Woo, it arrived today! Although for some reason I was expecting a camera, and not a headset... Oh well.

Hard to beat the price for another year of XBL.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']You and me both.[/quote]

I think I might put that up with the 12 month card and another 1 month card I have and sell it all on ebay. I'm gonna go for the Messenger kit pack instead.

[quote name='Migeru']anybody know around what time this thing gets restocked? i just want one, ive been checking several times a day for the last 2 weeks, it's going to be even harder getting this with greedy dingleberries like Mcnutsack.[/quote]

It's usually up around 1 PM EST. Just set up a watching group with a few other CAGs. Give each other your numbers and if someone catches it in stock, have them text everyone else, that's how I did it

[quote name='antlp89']It's up right now...1 in stock at $35 from a different seller...[/quote]

If you use $10 BillMeLater coupon + 1% live.com/paypal cashback + whatever cash back your credit card gives you + 5% buy.com coupon you can get the PGR4/Messenger pack for like $40.

[quote name='Ice Cold']Thanks I managed to get it in my Gold Box for $14.99 a bit nicer.[/quote]

If you don't mind explaining, how did you manage to do that?

For those curious about that camera bundle, the headset trades in for a few bucks at GS, and the camera was $12 when I traded one in a while back.

I bit on the camera bundle. I had been wanting to get a camera for awhile now. I have a regular and wireless headset so I don't know what I'll do with this one. I'll pass the XBL games onto friends so they'll play online. Thanks FiendCameron.

[quote name='Why_So_Serious']Would the codes be expired in the camera bundle? I'd like to get one as a Christmas gift.[/quote]
I have several Camera bundles and all the codes claim a 06/30/08 expiration date but they all work fine. I've sold several cards as well as used a few myself no problem.

[quote name='shrike4242']For those curious about that camera bundle, the headset trades in for a few bucks at GS, and the camera was $12 when I traded one in a while back.[/quote]

Anyone trade in the camera more recently? They sell the camera used for $19.99 now, so I'm guessing they no longer give $12 for it.

[quote name='kr580']I have several Camera bundles and all the codes claim a 06/30/08 expiration date but they all work fine. I've sold several cards as well as used a few myself no problem.[/quote]

I have used original Xbox Live codes(found from deals here on CAG!!)and they even worked with my 360 account!!I have have also used MANY expired 360 codes to pad my subcription to XBL.I am set with XBL until Feb.2010 and I didn't pay close to the 50 bucks that most people pay per year for XBL.So thanks Cheapy and the CAG community!!

Anyway..don't be afraid to use "expired" cards.Even if they don't work,call 1-800-4myxbox and they will sort it all out for you peeps and get your code working.

Damn. This Live Camera deal is better than the regular one that we stay up late at night for. $40?! Seriously? I'm in for one right now. I may not even use the damn camera and just sell it to Gamestop for $12. $12?! So that's almost like only paying $28 for Live and 200pt card. Omg I'm telling family and friends.

Hey if your camera bundles don't come with a BB2 code and you guys want one.. I'll trade one for like 200 points, let me know.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Hey if your camera bundles don't come with a BB2 code and you guys want one.. I'll trade one for like 200 points, let me know.[/quote]

Unlike the gold pack bundles that include BB2, the camera bundles come with Uno and Robotron 2084.

GRR! It was in-stock, then right when I was gonna check out, it was gone!

Same question as Ragnorok64, will this guy restock anytime soon?

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Camera bundles are gone. I have got to get faster checking out :cry:

Does this guy restock too?[/QUOTE]

Guess I took the last one. Just got my confirmation email.

*Facepalm* This whole ordeal has me cursing Microsoft's freakin subscription service. If there weren't 360 deals this Black Friday I'd say screw this idea all together and stay content with my PS3.

[quote name='antlp89']Unlike the gold pack bundles that include BB2, the camera bundles come with Uno and Robotron 2084.[/quote]

Yeah that's why I posted that.

[quote name='Luthien']I have used original Xbox Live codes(found from deals here on CAG!!)and they even worked with my 360 account!!I have have also used MANY expired 360 codes to pad my subcription to XBL.I am set with XBL until Feb.2010 and I didn't pay close to the 50 bucks that most people pay per year for XBL.So thanks Cheapy and the CAG community!!

Anyway..don't be afraid to use "expired" cards.Even if they don't work,call 1-800-4myxbox and they will sort it all out for you peeps and get your code working.[/QUOTE]

Weird, i bought one of the original LIVE packs that came w/ Crimson Skies and a headset for XBOX, cost me $70. I ended up never using it. (got shuffled away in a box for years). Then i tried to use it on my 360 and it was a no go. Said it expired. :cry: $70 down the drain

It's best to check the stock of Amazon's zSellers. Guy only had three last night. Hopefully the 12 month live guy comes back soon for everyone.

Um. There had been 2 sellers of the camera bundle, 1 with the codes, and 1 without. I hope nobody here made the mistake of buying the one without codes.

[quote name='TURBO']Weird, i bought one of the original LIVE packs that came w/ Crimson Skies and a headset for XBOX, cost me $70. I ended up never using it. (got shuffled away in a box for years). Then i tried to use it on my 360 and it was a no go. Said it expired. :cry: $70 down the drain[/QUOTE]

Call microsoft and tell them, they should credit it.

I'd almost say "screw it" and buy the $50 13-month card, but I'm still holding out for one of these cheapos. They do sell out quickly.

[quote name='drktrpr1']I'd almost say "screw it" and buy the $50 13-month card, but I'm still holding out for one of these cheapos. They do sell out quickly.[/quote]

You can get the Messenger bundle off buy.com for around $42.

[quote name='PhrostByte']If you use $10 BillMeLater coupon + 1% live.com/paypal cashback + whatever cash back your credit card gives you + 5% buy.com coupon you can get the PGR4/Messenger pack for like $40.[/quote]

Yeah...

bread's done
Back