XBL 3-Month Gold Pack $9.98 / 360 VGA cable $14.99 at TRU.com

You could also add $14.99 VGA cables to your title. Also note that you can only go up to 1 of the 3month packs, just incase someone was trying to get a year or something.

[quote name='BackInBlack']i am gona order the vga cables, even tho its a picture of the component cables.[/QUOTE]

I tought that was weird to but it does say VGA.

Think I might pick up a couple 3 month packs since the headset trades in for $7 at work and I'll need some XBL when mine runs out.....In december 08.

I think I just missed my chance, it said something about removing it after I pressed Pay Now on Paypal, but the site still lets you add it. Did I screw up or something or are they sold out and haven't updated the site yet?

[quote name='SL4IN']Think I might pick up a couple 3 month packs since the headset trades in for $7 at work and I'll need some XBL when mine runs out.....In december 08.[/quote]

Im pretty sure the 3mo. kits are sold out.

Yeah, looks like the VGA is done to...

The following item(s) or quantity is not available. You will not be charged for any item that is not available for shipment. We have removed the item from your order, and provided you with the following options:

1 - Xbox 360 VGA HDAV Cable

[quote name='SL4IN']Think I might pick up a couple 3 month packs since the headset trades in for $7 at work and I'll need some XBL when mine runs out.....In december 08.[/quote]

Do you work at gamestop? If headsets trade in for $7, ill trade in all three of mine right now! haha

They've brought the 1-month and the 3-month back in stock... so I wonder if the Live Vision pack will pop back up at some point?

I wonder if these are credit card cancellations or something, since it's fairly obvious that when they are popping back up, there aren't many of them.

bread's done
Back