XBL Cards 39.99-12 months 15.49- 3 Months(Stack with ECA?)

[quote name='Brother Daz']you need a old eca code along with a new one to stack them.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't mean double-stack (at least I don't thin he does)

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']He doesn't mean double-stack (at least I don't thin he does)[/QUOTE]
yeah I had noticed that just a little bit ago:oops:

The 12 month has been $39.99 for awhile.. and you can't use ECA on these. They did have 12+1 cards for $39.99 yesterday but I think they are OOS, it would only let me order one.

[quote name='megma42']ECA code did not work for me either.
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
ECA code not working here either, I don't what the deal is with that.

[quote name='lllGurulll']What happened to all the $29.99 sales on these anyway?[/QUOTE]

I believe those were through Buy.com (maybe their Ebay store) and I saw one about a month ago so they are still happening.

Yea, I meant the eca code wasn't working at all for me. All the same, I heard about the $30 year service and I would rather get that anyway. I'll check buy.com

Btw, that sux we cant get the 12+1 cards. Who would want the normal 12 months for the same price anyway?

I think MS themselves is offering the lower deal too. I saw something about get a gold membership for Halo ODST, so you might be able to get it for $40 directly from your xbox. At least no stupid code that way.

[quote name='Moravagine']I believe those were through Buy.com (maybe their Ebay store) and I saw one about a month ago so they are still happening.[/QUOTE]
I'm still good until February so I can be patient. Glad they are still out there though. I hope CAG doesn't let me down on the notification of them. Like that would ever happen.:)

Man, I just realized mine actually runs out in a few months, and I really don't feel like paying anything significant for Live. Thanks to a bunch of "expired" cards I got off eBay, I made about $100 and had like 2 years of Live. I am forever jaded.

This has been the price online. Newegg has it for the same price. There are cheaper cards on ebay's daily deals every now and then

bread's done
Back