XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my points to show. just got the update on my Xbox, logged into Xbox.com and saw nothing so I logged back on my Xbox and went through the buying process for Bully and I got the conversion message - $80+ dollars from 6770 points. I have to agree with the person who said everything looks so much more expensive now that it's in real money :whistle2:D

Hmmm....Thursday afternoon and I still haven't seen one major outlet review of TMNT: Out of the Shadows.  If there is one, please let me know, but I really don't think it bodes well that review codes weren't sent out for a Summer of Arcade game.  Kind of sucks because I wanted the game to be good.  But I fear it won't be.

Also surprised that there hasn't been much chatter about it here, though we've kind of been dominated with the currency conversion.  I think only 2 or 3 people have posted any impressions at all.  

There hasn't been a great TMNT game in nearly 20 years, so it's not a surprise that the new game isn't that good. The only TMNT game I remember enjoying was on the GBA and was based on the show from around then, which played like I'd expect from a TMNT game. Whoever has the license should hire one of the indie beat-em-up developers to make a new game so we get something good for once.

Hmmm....Thursday afternoon and I still haven't seen one major outlet review of TMNT: Out of the Shadows. If there is one, please let me know, but I really don't think it bodes well that review codes weren't sent out for a Summer of Arcade game. Kind of sucks because I wanted the game to be good. But I fear it won't be.

Also surprised that there hasn't been much chatter about it here, though we've kind of been dominated with the currency conversion. I think only 2 or 3 people have posted any impressions at all.
I don't think Activision sent out review codes for TMNT. I asked them no less than three times and they never provided one, nor did Co-Optimus get one.

This is a total guess on my part but I would expect a Forza game soon to be one of the games available for free with Gold.  Since 5 is getting close seems like a good tease to get people into it.  Probably not horizons but maybe 4

Trying to buy bully on xbox.com but it's not giving me an option to use my point balance any more.    I have 1150 points but I keep getting an error saying I have no valid payment options on file

Trying to buy bully on xbox.com but it's not giving me an option to use my point balance any more. I have 1150 points but I keep getting an error saying I have no valid payment options on file
Update on the console and then order through it.

I'm not knocking it. I enjoyed the game a lot back in the day.
Trash can sneaking will only be better with Oculus Rift support - here's hoping for a next-gen sequel. Maybe someone can wake Remedy from their Quantum Break and get them working on some Sneak King 2 in glorious full 1080P with extra bullet time for The King's creepy ass dance moves. I'm crossing all my digits that this will be a last minute Xbone Day 1 exclusive as it would definitely be the killer app MS needs to win the console war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PtXSFrLatI

This is a total guess on my part but I would expect a Forza game soon to be one of the games available for free with Gold. Since 5 is getting close seems like a good tease to get people into it. Probably not horizons but maybe 4
I'd be good with that.

Hoping for Banjo to be a free game too.

I'm guessing that one of the games with gold for next month will be Halo 3 or ODST given their anniversaries being in September.  I'm holding onto slim hopes that Vanquish will be one of the free games between now and the end of this promotion.

This is a total guess on my part but I would expect a Forza game soon to be one of the games available for free with Gold. Since 5 is getting close seems like a good tease to get people into it. Probably not horizons but maybe 4
Knowing MS they would probably give Forza 3. They chose Halo 3 over Reach.

so I may be a little late on this but I guess bing rewards stopped doing the 100 MSP codes since they got converted into money. And the $3 gift card microsoft thing is the same thing?

I already have Magic 2013+DLC and imo it's the best Magic game there's on xbl, even better than 2014, though people prefer 2014 for the sealed campaing, slivers (new monster type) and a no rotating menu (I love the rotating menu with illustations, don't care about slivers, and really enjoy 2013's original mode called 'planechasers').

edit: I would like to own 2014 as well, obviously, but these games have a lot of replay value, so I won't finish 2013 anytime soon; you have to unlock 30 cards per deck, and if you buy all the DLC, there are 21 decks!! so you have to win about 630 matches (doesn't have to be online). BTW 2014 has a (good) glitch where you can unlock ALL the cards for the decks in one go ;)

I don't think any of the FM games are Games on Demand so they would need to add them first which is probably not likely to happen to just give it for free.

Ill take magic 2013, got a lot of friends from high school that play it weekly, i never got it for the same reason i never got into it back then... better games to spend my time and money on lol

Hmmm....I don't own Magic, but I'm not really interested in it at all either.

I guess I'll hope that that's a replacement game for Australia and we'll get something different that's not on their marketplace.

I hope it's not Magic. No interest in that. I'd actually be interested in Halo 3, only because my son has a friend who only has Halo 3 and he'd like to be able to play it with him online. Doesn't seem worth buying, but if it's free, why not?

I hope it's not Magic. No interest in that. I'd actually be interested in Halo 3, only because my son has a friend who only has Halo 3 and he'd like to be able to play it with him online. Doesn't seem worth buying, but if it's free, why not?
Halo 3 is the other confirmed game by Microsoft at E3. We just don't know when it'll be made available for free. So if your son is patient, it'll be free before the end of the year.

I wouldn't hate Magic 2013.  Especially if it's only like 1-1.5GB in size max.  My Happy Wars won't update for some reason so I'm probably just going to whack it and wouldn't mind replacing it on my HD with a game that'd get a lot of play.

I hated Defense Grid being GWG and I've played it to death, honestly.

Huh, I know absolutely nothing about Magic card games. I guess I will try it. I am hoping that Australia is getting something different than us. It's just such a weird thing compared what they have already offered.

Hope it is Magic. I really like the variety of the games they have been offering for free.

Picked up Bully. No tax ftw

I wouldn't mind getting Magic at all. I've been interested in trying it out, but am not sure how much I would actually play it so getting it for free would be great. I definitely would like to see them continue to offer both GoD and XBLA games every month, since deals on XBLA games are at microsoft's discretion unlike disc games. Now if only I'd remember to play them...

You guys should give Magic a try. It's much easier than you'd think to learn, provides a fair amount of single-player content, and endlessly playable with or against others. The Magic games shouldn't be on a yearly release schedule, but each one is a lot of fun and definitely worth jumping in on IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back