XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2366/t/1589405.aspx

I'll PM you my Paypal information shortly. I can assume you're a man of your word, right?
You choose not to read the part whereit says "may include, but is not limited to"??? this is no fact in legal terms, also it does not speify what is the fraudulent method to do so... it could well be the use of VPN, but that, as all the responses from microsoft for the bans, is vague. So please stop the discussion, talk about deals and don't feed the trolls that come here with an user created yesterday claiming that his/her account has been baned for creating foreign accounts, because all the xbox sistems from the countries which are not live suported and decide to open an USA account (all central america for example) would already be banned.

You lose the licenses but that doesn't stop them from being tied to your xbox.

You can still play your games on your harddrive as the license is there. If you want to be safe, do the transfer license thing to make sure you have everything.

If you want to be safer and not risk the license thing, always sign into the website before getting on your xbox to see if you've been banned.

Most importantly, stop being paranoid. If they were dropping the banhammer on this, we would be hearing way more reports than just one or two isolated incidents of people lying about pirating games. And if it actually does happen, then it happens. Not much you can do about it besides buying a PS4.

I have to admit all this banning talk has me more worried than when I was spoofing accounts years ago since back then i didn't have anything on my account and didn't care. Making sure all my stuff is on my HDD for the time being.

I still remember that mass ban of modded consoles years ago, my friend had his ass booted then.

That info spread like wild fire, so far we haven't heard much about the bans this time around so that is good news.

You lose the licenses but that doesn't stop them from being tied to your xbox.

You can still play your games on your harddrive as the license is there. If you want to be safe, do the transfer license thing to make sure you have everything.

If you want to be safer and not risk the license thing, always sign into the website before getting on your xbox to see if you've been banned.

Most importantly, stop being paranoid. If they were dropping the banhammer on this, we would be hearing way more reports than just one or two isolated incidents of people lying about pirating games. And if it actually does happen, then it happens. Not much you can do about it besides buying a PS4.
I have about $250+ content worth tied to my GT so I'd probably break down and tear if I get banned and just switch to ps4

I'm sick of all these terrible, off-topic posts.

Now, who knows what the deals for tomorrow are going to be ??
Pffff... I don't know for sure, but taking into account MS's deals history, it's possible that we could get a sale on Tomb Raider GOL, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Borderlands 1 or Bioshock 1 and 2 content. Pick your favourite choice.

Pffff... I don't know for sure, but taking into account MS's deals history, it's possible that we could get a sale on Tomb Raider GOL, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Borderlands 1 or Bioshock 1 and 2 content. Pick your favourite choice.
Red Dead Redemption and GTA again?

I will probably pick up Bioshock and Borderlands DLC if I find them worth it

Red Dead Redemption and GTA again?

I will probably pick up Bioshock and Borderlands DLC if I find them worth it
Just checking, but you realize this is purely speculation right? I wouldn't start planning for anything yet, though GTA would be my first guess as well, whatever that's worth.

Wow!

I actually got confused there for a second wondering if we were talking about the MS Tuesday deals or the Amazon Tuesday Video Game Gold Box. 

Finally tried Ducktales. The jumping took some getting use to but otherwise I had a blast. It's too bad the 8 bit version wasn't included. As long as stage select is still available, I'll be happy.

Ducktales, Battleblock Theater, Spelunky, Rayman Origins - I'm thrilled to see side scrollers making a comeback.

Finally tried Ducktales. The jumping took some getting use to but otherwise I had a blast. It's too bad the 8 bit version wasn't included. As long as stage select is still available, I'll be happy.

Ducktales, Battleblock Theater, Spelunky, Rayman Origins - I'm thrilled to see side scrollers making a comeback.
i bought it on PC but ducktales is fantastic. it's amazing they got all the same VAs to do the voice over work. i'd love to see more games like that.

Just checking, but you realize this is purely speculation right? I wouldn't start planning for anything yet, though GTA would be my first guess as well, whatever that's worth.
It was speculation AND sarcasm thrown to the MS sales department direction (since those are the most repeated deals they make). GTAIV has sense due to the GTA V success last week.

Anyways I really hope none of the titles I mentioned goes on sale. Something fresh please, and arcade if possible. I'd like to see, for example, Poker Night 2 or Phantom Breaker.

Anyways I really hope none of the titles I mentioned goes on sale. Something fresh please, and arcade if possible. I'd like to see, for example, Poker Night 2 or Phantom Breaker.
Both of those would be so awesome! I'd be happy with just one or the other going 50% off.

I'd like to see some old stuff that has never been on sale, I'd pick up Bank Shot Billiards for $5.

Or Mutant Storm Empire.

I wouldn't bother with Bankshot Billiards 2 when you can get Pool Nation. Much better game.

It was speculation AND sarcasm thrown to the MS sales department direction (since those are the most repeated deals they make). GTAIV has sense due to the GTA V success last week.

Yep gotcha, I just wasn't sure if the poster I quoted mistook it as an actual listing of the deals. I was also thinking of the GTA IV-V connection, but am with you on hoping it's not accurate. Phantom Breaker would be awesome ^_^

I can't speak about Phantom Breaker, but Poker Night 2 was pretty enjoyable.  The dialogue between the characters was amusing and the rewards (both avatar awards and bonuses in Borderlands 2) were nice.  The different sets of chips, cards and tables added some nice customization (the Venture Bros-related stuff was my favorite).  The lack of multiplayer was the only real downside to the game. If achievements are your thing, it is fairly easy game to get all of them.

I can't speak about Phantom Breaker, but Poker Night 2 was pretty enjoyable. The dialogue between the characters was amusing and the rewards (both avatar awards and bonuses in Borderlands 2) were nice. The different sets of chips, cards and tables added some nice customization (the Venture Bros-related stuff was my favorite). The lack of multiplayer was the only real downside to the game. If achievements are your thing, it is fairly easy game to get all of them.
Well, I like to get all the achievements if possible, so it's a plus (if chievos are too difficult or time-consuming, I'm fine without getting them all though). I don't really like to play online multiplayer, so if it lacks that feature it's no downside for me.

Now that you said such things about the game, though I already knew them, I want the game more. Hope they won't take too long before putting it on sale. I wonder how they did sale-wise with that title.

Hey guys, good news. The "new megaman" (sort of) will reach xbox360: http://www.xblafans.com/keiji-inafunes-mighty-no-9-coming-to-xbox-360-70956.html

Is Poker Night 2 another Texas-Holdem-is-the-only-version-of-poker poker games, or is it a real poker game where there's all kinds of variants, from mundane to crazy?

Poker Night 1&2 are both great games. I have them both on Steam. PN2 is much more difficult that the first. I would recommend them both. If anyone's curious, these are the players in each one:

PN1:
Max (From Sam and Max)
Strongbad (From Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People)
Tycho (Penny Arcade)
Heavy (Team Fortress)

PN2:
Sam (From Sam and Max)
Claptrap (Borderlands)
Brock Sampson (From the Venture Bros.)
Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
Also, includes Glados as the dealer.

Retro City Rampage just showed up at 800MSP (33%)
Ugh terrible price on a really tedious game. I couldn't make myself like it. I'm sure some would enjoy it. But the difficulty spikes and tedious use of old game mechanics that have been frustrating me for over 20 years just didn't cut it with me. I'd prefer to play the original games it was an homage to than the game that tried to mash it all together in a blender.

Oh BL2 Tiny Tina 400MSP and Bioshock Infinite for 1600MSP are both tempting but I guess I'll wait for a BL2 GOTYE as I already have de GoD and wait for a cheap Bioshock Infinite Retail as I have the other 2.

So another Bishock/Borderlands Sale with some Xcom..at least Tina DLC is half off last Achievement DLC I need...I

EDIT: I still love that 9,99€ = $9.99 thing plus bishock infininte is 29,99€ over here it's not like this has happened before with other games for example *cough Dungeon siege *cough* but it's still annoying as hell that they continue to let us pay more over here *sigh*

This is a complete guess but seeing all this Bioshock stuff go on sale again makes me wonder if Bioshock will be the next G4G game.

On the topic of Phantom Breaker, it's an absolutely fantasic game, wel worth the $10 (and I even dropped another $5 on the DLC character). I liked it even better than Castle Crashers. The gameplay is super satisfying and the achievements are fun and easy, online is kind of dead though.

Public service announcement for those interested in xcom enemy unknown, they're releasing an expanded edition soon that has all the dlc and a lot of new additions, it's a great game so I'd recommend waiting for the new edition.

http://amzn.com/B00EM5UK5Y

Public service announcement for those interested in xcom enemy unknown, they're releasing an expanded edition soon that has all the dlc and a lot of new additions, it's a great game so I'd recommend waiting for the new edition.
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like the new edition will include the base game, the existing DLC, plus the new and apparently large expansion (Enemy Within) and will be priced at $40 for the whole package. I'll wait for that.

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like the new edition will include the base game, the existing DLC, plus the new and apparently large expansion (Enemy Within) and will be priced at $40 for the whole package. I'll wait for that.
Yeah, they're pulling the ol' bait & switch with this one, no doubt. Especially since the "Enemy Within" expansion will NOT be released as DLC separately (like a Dragon's Dogma/Dark Arisen situation), which sucks. Wonder if they'll be a separate achievement list or not.

Edit: Apparently they pretty much overhauled the entire game and they're running into problems with Xbox DLC limits for real, according to my in-depth investigation. I guess this is acceptable then, especially considering the expansion on PC (does not include the original game is $30 on its own, and it comes with the $17 of DLC on the marketplace already). You know what is a rip-off though? The Borderlands 2 GotY (which is why the BL2 DLC is on sale this week).

I am out of space on my hard drive. It is literally filled to the brim with games. I've deleted all non-game stuff and installs I could.

What do you think the chances are of MS lifting the restrictions, even a bit, on USB hard drives? Especially after the Xbox One comes out. I can still use a thumb drive I guess to help out but that's only going to save me for a little bit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back