XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad to see Origins (particularly MvC1) getting some love in here after it originally getting dismissed as inferior to its sequel.

The MvC series definitely has a place in my heart since I was playing the first one on arcade machines (and later WinKawaks) since I was in the single digits. Don't get me wrong, I like MvC2 (I had it on Xbox since before it came to XBLA/PSN), the character roster is phenomenal and the graphics are beautiful on the 360. But, I just enjoyed the first one much more.

Why? Well, I pretty much agree with everything EastX said. The backgrounds and music selection is much better (music is one of my main complaints against MvC2, so bare with me), as MvC (like MvC3) has individual tracks for each character (usually based on existing music for the character) as opposed to MvC2 which only has a track per stage (there's not many stages either) which is composed ENTIRELY of random Jazz.

Don't get me wrong, some of the music is great, but it just doesn't even compare overall.

Also, MvC1 is a lot easier to get into/pick-up and play on a whim, especially against the AI which is MUCH easier to play against in arcade (MvC2 arcade is BRUTAL on Normal and higher, and you can tell it was an arcade release with all the quarter-eating, especially the last boss, which I liked a lot less than Onslaught). There's an Easy control scheme mode, and since there's no assist-type nonsense, it's a lot less strategy. The only downside is that in MvC1 there ARE infinites, as they just did a direct port of the arcade version (different developer than MvC2's, said developer excels at netcode & extras but sucks at cleaning up actual gameplay).

Lastly, there's just some more aesthetic touches lost in transition to MvC2, the title of the Special Move used as a finisher appearing on screen, for one.

On the bright side, MvC3 fixed a lot of these gripes.

Achievement-wise, Origins is a much easier 400 GS (no online play achievements) than MvC2's 200 GS (the online win achievements are ridiculous like 100 wins (good luck getting that with its hardcore online community the only players still around) and akin to SSF2Turbo HD Remix's).

And one last point, MvC =/= Street Fighter. Seriously, stop making the comparison. MvC is a lot easier to pick up (and a lot more chaotic/fun imo), and you can be like me where you're pretty good at MvC but absolutely suck at Street Fighter.

Edit: Don't forget it also comes with Marvel Super Heroes which has the somewhat interesting gem system (something they never ran with again until SF x Tekken, kinda). Also, this. -> [quote name='crookshow']Both games are fairly bare bones as far as single player content goes, but Origins at least has a decent challenge system (similar to the SFIII:TSO and Darkstalkers ports) where you earn points for doing certain tasks that can be used to unlock concept art and other bonuses (such as character endings, code-only characters permanently unlocked).

MvC2 has nothing to unlock and doesn't even have character specific endings so you won't get a lot of mileage out of it as a single player game.[/QUOTE]

Edit 2: Sorry for the wall of text, I get really passionate about this kind of discussion. ^^;

"On the bright side, MvC3 fixed a lot of these gripes"

Marvel 3 fixed nothing, it just made everything worse. :lol:

If it already hasn't been mentioned the Sales App is completley gone now. I tried to load it up from My Pins and it literally deleted itself after a pop up message.
R.I.P.

Random, but I picked up BattleBlock Theater and my buddy and I played it for so long we completely lost track of time for hours. It is a goofy blast.

If you need another 1200 for the punchcards, I highly recommend it!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I like that they label the price drops on the dashboard as 'Now 400 pts", but I hate that still do the "Save 620 pts" crap in the sales section.[/QUOTE]

this really annoyes me to. I don't really understand the way Microsoft does price drop and sales. If they want to show savings, why not do it like PSN with the original price crossed out above? It's much more intuitive to me, and makes it a lot easier to tell when something is on sale. Before I started checking CAG, I would just accidentally run into a game and wonder why the price was so low. IMO PSN does sales better (not even talking about pricing, just presentation wise), and I wish some of that would rub off, though I suppose it's to late at this point.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel'] If they want to show savings, why not do it like PSN with the original price crossed out above? It's much more intuitive to me, and makes it a lot easier to tell when something is on sale. [/QUOTE]

Because it generates more interest. If a 1600 MSP game was on sale for 1200, people might think 1200 is too much and not even bother checking it out. If its marketed as "save 400 MSP", you might check it out to see what the game is about and what the price is, and now you're more likely to buy it. Especially the casual gamer.

[quote name='aeonus']I must not be OCD enough. I long ago decided there were things and/or achievements in games of a tedious nature that would not actually contribute to my enjoyment, nor my sense of accomplishment, and made peace with leaving those things alone.[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way you are, but as Stellar Inertia said, I'll do it for the games I enjoy, and I enjoyed Hell Yeah enough to wrap things up. I just hit the A button and watched TV for about 10 minutes, and I got it. Super easy "grind/random luck" achievement if the luck is with you.

Now, achievements like MvC2's win 10 matches online would never happen, or half the achievements on Tales of Vesperia, despite my love for that game.

The deals of the week have actually been good the past few weeks. I would probably have the 3200 msp punchcard filled in if i did not own most of the games already in the sale. Just 1 at the moment for getting trials hd and ilomilo.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']I guess Im just completely different from everyone. I hate MvC and Street Fighter. But I love me some DOA, Tekken, and Mortal Kombat. DOA 5 is excellent!

Also I agree with other about Hell Yeah. I loved the game and humor. It drags a tiny bit towards the end but I finished it and dont regret the game at all. Worth 480. Easy 400G for anyone who cares about that.[/QUOTE]

I don't hate MvC but considering my only experience is MvC2 which I absolutely sucked at and immediately abandoned I thought I wouldn't like MvCO. All the talk about its single player experience means I'll give the trial a play and decide. I'm moreso into old school fighters like Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting and UMK3 though the newer MK and SC3/4 were fun to me too.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Well this is stupid in order to paint your robots in Real Steel you have to pay 240msp. Now dont get me wrong the game is pretty fun but it looks so lame having a B.A looking robot with no color. And then if your doing local theres like 6 robots unlocked and the other like 15 robots are DLC. Good thing I didnt pay 800msp for this game.[/QUOTE]

I believe someone mentioned this previously in the thread in case anyone else missed it.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Random, but I picked up BattleBlock Theater and my buddy and I played it for so long we completely lost track of time for hours. It is a goofy blast.

If you need another 1200 for the punchcards, I highly recommend it![/QUOTE]

I finished the solo campaign on normal a few hours ago. Even though those last levels were rage inducing and made me curse like I was playing Super Meat Boy, I still enjoyed the campaign immensely. I've since given up on getting A++ ratings on everything or completing the solo campaign on insane, but I'm still up for a normal/insane co-op playthrough if it doesn't ruin my friendships hahaha. That doesn't include the Arena that I haven't touched since the beta.

I was happy enough that MvC Origins came out simply because I always mained Morrigan in MvC and she has the "Eternal Slumber" special in that game and not in any follow-ups. I like Raging Demon-type specials and supers, because of how difficult they seemed to pull off when I was really young and then that moment when they became second nature to input.

I wish I had waited for this sale I guess. I was excited to get the game when it got announced and then had no internet up here when it dropped. I finally got internet hooked up, bought it, and then haven't hardly played it at all since then.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Random, but I picked up BattleBlock Theater and my buddy and I played it for so long we completely lost track of time for hours. It is a goofy blast.

If you need another 1200 for the punchcards, I highly recommend it![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked BattleBlock Theater up the other day as well. I have been having an absolute blast playing it with my daughter. Really fun game, I actually prefer this to Castle Crashers, but then again I'm a sucker for platforming..

[quote name='naughtynuggetz']Yeah, I picked BattleBlock Theater up the other day as well. I have been having an absolute blast playing it with my daughter. Really fun game, I actually prefer this to Castle Crashers, but then again I'm a sucker for platforming..[/QUOTE]

My nephew was over a couple weeks ago during the extended beta and I was tired of playing LEGO Star Wars/Indiana Jones so we played BBT and he loved it. I was surprised and thought it might be too difficult but he picked it up quickly.

I updated the OP (for the first time) to include the rest of April's official price drops that I mentioned after seeing them on the Dashboard. I didn't notice Rotastic and Special Forces: Team X were under unannounced drops in March until AFTER I had already added them, but fixed it while previewing the changes and I think everything's correct now. :)

In regards to MVC1...how many unlockable characters are there? Even when MVC2 hit 320 points on that holiday sale I couldn't buy it because I was spoiled by the ps2's unlockable content. Of course some would argue that it's a fighting game and that's the only thing that matters but I like to have more to do in games.

And count me as another vote for wanting x-men vs sf. That one is my personal favorite of the series.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']I'm really glad to see Origins (particularly MvC1) getting some love in here after it originally getting dismissed as inferior to its sequel.

The MvC series definitely has a place in my heart since I was playing the first one on arcade machines (and later WinKawaks) since I was in the single digits. Don't get me wrong, I like MvC2 (I had it on Xbox since before it came to XBLA/PSN), the character roster is phenomenal and the graphics are beautiful on the 360. But, I just enjoyed the first one much more.

Why? Well, I pretty much agree with everything EastX said. The backgrounds and music selection is much better (music is one of my main complaints against MvC2, so bare with me), as MvC (like MvC3) has individual tracks for each character (usually based on existing music for the character) as opposed to MvC2 which only has a track per stage (there's not many stages either) which is composed ENTIRELY of random Jazz.

Don't get me wrong, some of the music is great, but it just doesn't even compare overall.

Also, MvC1 is a lot easier to get into/pick-up and play on a whim, especially against the AI which is MUCH easier to play against in arcade (MvC2 arcade is BRUTAL on Normal and higher, and you can tell it was an arcade release with all the quarter-eating, especially the last boss, which I liked a lot less than Onslaught). There's an Easy control scheme mode, and since there's no assist-type nonsense, it's a lot less strategy. The only downside is that in MvC1 there ARE infinites, as they just did a direct port of the arcade version (different developer than MvC2's, said developer excels at netcode & extras but sucks at cleaning up actual gameplay).

Lastly, there's just some more aesthetic touches lost in transition to MvC2, the title of the Special Move used as a finisher appearing on screen, for one.

On the bright side, MvC3 fixed a lot of these gripes.

Achievement-wise, Origins is a much easier 400 GS (no online play achievements) than MvC2's 200 GS (the online win achievements are ridiculous like 100 wins (good luck getting that with its hardcore online community the only players still around) and akin to SSF2Turbo HD Remix's).

And one last point, MvC =/= Street Fighter. Seriously, stop making the comparison. MvC is a lot easier to pick up (and a lot more chaotic/fun imo), and you can be like me where you're pretty good at MvC but absolutely suck at Street Fighter.

Edit: Don't forget it also comes with Marvel Super Heroes which has the somewhat interesting gem system (something they never ran with again until SF x Tekken, kinda). Also, this. ->

Edit 2: Sorry for the wall of text, I get really passionate about this kind of discussion. ^^;[/QUOTE]

No need for apologies! Awesome post, very informative. I think I am still going to stay away since that train has gone and passed. I am gonna hold off and pick up Injustice next week since I was very satisfied with Mortal Kombat 2012. I'm big into DC these days and even though the roster leaves something to be desired I'm interested to see what Netherrealms has in store. Hopefully they've figured out their problems with DLC characters. If a studio has the balls to put a character like Freddy Krueger in their game I can't wait to see what they'll dig up next time.

[quote name='irafreak']In regards to MVC1...how many unlockable characters are there? Even when MVC2 hit 320 points on that holiday sale I couldn't buy it because I was spoiled by the ps2's unlockable content. Of course some would argue that it's a fighting game and that's the only thing that matters but I like to have more to do in games.[/QUOTE]Yeah, the XBLA/PSN version of MvC2 has all the characters unlocked from the start. Heck, they removed the gallery, so there's nothing TO unlock, which kind of sucks since unlockables make for a nice motive to continue replaying a game. As for MvC1, there's 6, but aside from Roll, most are just different versions of existing characters but different attacks/stats. Either you can do the annoyingly long codes for them or just use vault points to unlock the ability to just choose them like normal. Marvel Super Heroes has 3, though thankfully, they're MUCH easier to unlock/select.

[quote name='Zonic505'] Marvel Super Heroes has 3, though thankfully, they're MUCH easier to unlock/select.[/QUOTE]

Or get UMvC3 which has all of them unlocked already.

damn I cant make up my mind to bite on MvC origins! I was all set to NOT get it, but BobbyTastic makes me second guess it. I have MvC2 and UMvC3 and barely touch them, but Im a sucker for marvel stuff. and had a nostalgia bloom when watching Marvel SUper heroes, I forgot that game existed but have memories of getting my ass kicked while trying to obtain gems that I dont know how to use. what to do...

[quote name='bajingo']damn I cant make up my mind to bite on MvC origins! I was all set to NOT get it, but BobbyTastic makes me second guess it. I have MvC2 and UMvC3 and barely touch them, but Im a sucker for marvel stuff. and had a nostalgia bloom when watching Marvel SUper heroes, I forgot that game existed but have memories of getting my ass kicked while trying to obtain gems that I dont know how to use. what to do...[/QUOTE]

I would say it's worth just for nostalgia's sake, but if you don't want to drop $7.50 on it, there's always winkawaks ;)

[quote name='Zonic505']Yeah, the XBLA/PSN version of MvC2 has all the characters unlocked from the start. Heck, they removed the gallery, so there's nothing TO unlock, which kind of sucks since unlockables make for a nice motive to continue replaying a game. As for MvC1, there's 6, but aside from Roll, most are just different versions of existing characters but different attacks/stats. Either you can do the annoyingly long codes for them or just use vault points to unlock the ability to just choose them like normal. Marvel Super Heroes has 3, though thankfully, they're MUCH easier to unlock/select.[/QUOTE]

Did you just imply using Microsoft points to avoid wasting 30 seconds entering in a "cheat code?"

Totally random, but according to Wikipedia, Alex Kidd xbla is 3D enabled. That can't be right. I was pretty surprised to see Black Ops 1 and AC Revelations both have 3D support.

Bioshock Infinite only supports 3D on ps3 :(

[quote name='freshzen']Did you just imply using Microsoft points to avoid wasting 30 seconds entering in a "cheat code?"[/QUOTE]

I think vault points are obtained from in game challenges. How dare you accuse capcom of micro transactions

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Flashback remake is.coming to XBLA (yay!)... helmed by the Amy team (uh oh).[/QUOTE]

I....I....I dunno about this. It could be shit but I'm optimistic enough to believe it'll also be a better remake than Double Dragon II.

[quote name='bajingo']I think vault points are obtained from in game challenges. How dare you accuse capcom of micro transactions[/QUOTE]Yes, if you do certain challenges (win so many matches, perform so many certain moves, etc.), you earn points that can be spent in the Vault, which unlocks artwork, ending videos for characters, and as mentioned before, the ability to unlock/use special characters by normal means instead of entering the codes at the character select screen.

[quote name='Zonic505']Yes, if you do certain challenges (win so many matches, perform so many certain moves, etc.), you earn points that can be spent in the Vault, which unlocks artwork, ending videos for characters, and as mentioned before, the ability to unlock/use special characters by normal means instead of entering the codes at the character select screen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, to give you a rough idea I completed Marvel Super Heroes last night (and am crap at fighting games) and at the end of it I had 380 (I think) vault points, unlocking a character costs 150, just the code to unlock them is 50.

IMO the games are near unplayable with a standard 360 pad, I used a Madcatz SFxT pad last night and it was a joy.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Flashback remake is coming to XBLA (yay!)... helmed by the Amy team (uh oh).[/QUOTE]

Wow, this one of the first games as a kid that the art style blew my mind. They could just port it and I'd be fine with that, remakes are so iffy! -side note the remake of Evil Dead was pretty good.

If I want to get credit for the 20 hours of XBLA game-playing without actually investing 20 hours in playing the games, what's the best way to go about "cheating" so I can get that credit? If I use a wired connector (to avoid a disconnect after a few minutes of inactivity) and leave it on an XBLA game's main menu all night, would I get credit for playing the game for 8 hours?

Never played flashback before but after watching that video I think I will buy it.

Anyone having trouble with the 20 hours with arcade games. I thought I would have had 1 punch card by now maybe 2 but I have not got one yet.

[quote name='xbox_man']Never played flashback before but after watching that video I think I will buy it.

Anyone having trouble with the 20 hours with arcade games. I thought I would have had 1 punch card by now maybe 2 but I have not got one yet.[/QUOTE]
I still don't have anything filled in... I've played at least 10-15 hours, and bought a game. It's been about a week now.

I am absolutely frothing over Castle of Illusion. That is going to be so great. I remember freaking out over the jell-o mechanics in the original. Between that and Ducktales, I'll be in old-school Disney heaven this summer!

Now if Capcom remakes Chip & Dale....ugh, that'd be perfect!

[quote name='Lemstar']MvC2 still has a competitive following, if that's the kind of thing that matters to you.
[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I watched the first 11 minutes of that video....and actually enjoyed it. Strange how a competition like this would capture my attention...kinda like horse racing.

So I'll try the demo for Real Steel and the two Bionic Commando games, but next week I Am Alive and Hell Yeah! are definite buys.

I already own Marvel vs Capcom 2, and have played it all of 1 times. I hope that I at least bought it when it was only 320...

[quote name='xbox_man']Never played flashback before but after watching that video I think I will buy it.

Anyone having trouble with the 20 hours with arcade games. I thought I would have had 1 punch card by now maybe 2 but I have not got one yet.[/QUOTE]
I did them (and more) playing Puzzle Quest.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']I am absolutely frothing over Castle of Illusion. That is going to be so great. I remember freaking out over the jell-o mechanics in the original. Between that and Ducktales, I'll be in old-school Disney heaven this summer!

Now if Capcom remakes Chip & Dale....ugh, that'd be perfect![/QUOTE]
i do wish castle of illusion was a world of illusion/castle combo pack (world was an amazing coop game for its time; the candy level made me salivate), and even though COI is really dated now, i'll definitely pick it up day 1, too many good memories. Really, both of these games could have been combo packs, i wonder what the base price will be, hopefully 800. But i can't say no to castle of illusion either.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']i do wish castle of illusion was a world of illusion/castle combo pack (world was an amazing coop game for its time; the candy level made me salivate), and even though COI is really dated now, i'll definitely pick it up day 1, too many good memories. Really, both of these games could have been combo packs, i wonder what the base price will be, hopefully 800. But i can't say no to castle of illusion either.[/QUOTE]
I've never played Castle of Illusion, but I had World of Illusion and absolutely loved it. I played that game all the time. Seeing an HD version of it would make my week. I'll definitely grab Castle when it comes out so I can finally experience that. An HD Mickey Mania would also be amazing.

Wow... 800 points for the Twisted Pixel bundle. That is beyond a steal. Literally no reason now to not own 4 fantastic games for that price. Kind of wish I didn't own any of them just so I had an excuse to buy the bundle. Hope they do more bundles like this.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']Wow... 800 points for the Twisted Pixel bundle. That is beyond a steal. Literally no reason now to not own 4 fantastic games for that price. Kind of wish I didn't own any of them just so I had an excuse to buy the bundle. Hope they do more bundles like this.[/QUOTE]

It's funny that the bundle costs less than Comic Jumper by itself. Silly Microsoft! :)

I have them all except for Ms. Splosion Man. Dang the first bundle and I happen to own them all. Maybe this will be the beginning of seeing bundles on the marketplace! :booty:

[quote name='therealdanhill']Is cs:go a hard game? are people friendly to beginners?[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard, and so far people are ok but there is always the option to kick you. That has to go to a vote though, also not many people seem to use mics, one person so far in the games I've played and it was some little kid just being annoying.

Also if you want to practice or just play for Achievements you can play offline with bots.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Is cs:go a hard game? are people friendly to beginners?[/QUOTE]
it disables party chat, so as long as you tell people you're new, people will help you out and not be a dick. i wish more games got rid of party chat. hydro thunder is the only other old XBLA game i have where you can always find a full lobby and 90% of people are actually in the chat.

[quote name='benjamouth']also not many people seem to use mics, one person so far in the games I've played and it was some little kid just being annoying.
[/QUOTE]

this has been my experience in 90% of all games I've played online. It's really annoying when a mic comes with the console, and still no one uses it but the annoying kids. I'm not a super sociable person myself, but I still think it at least helps could have a mic on for strategies and the like.

XBL feels hardly that far off from bots a lot of the time, which is rather disappointing to me:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back