XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hellhunt']I bet people are going to go hogwild buying DLC this week, all flush with their glitchy MSP from the microsoftstore.

(I know I plan to:))[/QUOTE]

I've never understood this logic. You just got $15 of Xbox credit for $5. Now why go and spend it on things that are full price?

[quote name='tylerh1701']I've never understood this logic. You just got $15 of Xbox credit for $5. Now why go and spend it on things that are full price?[/QUOTE]

Because this way I can support developers with full-price sales while not actually paying full price myself.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I've never understood this logic. You just got $15 of Xbox credit for $5. Now why go and spend it on things that are full price?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I've been trying to encourage people to hold off at least until June 1st to see next months xbox rewards promo. To each his own I guess.

I thought I bought way too many on BF at Target, so I bought a lot of full priced stuff (mostly season passes), partially because I was afraid I'd be left with points at the end of this generation, and partially because it was nice to play recently released games and their DLC so close to launch - something I almost never do.

Removed all the old sales from the OP. It looks like the Alan Wake GoD is still $5 for any procrastinators out there, but everything else has gone back up in price, including the Disney sale.

I really need to start buying games that I actually like, instead of buying games just because they are on sale. This week I picked up Matt Hazard, Rocketbowl, and Disney Universe (Hungarian). I really am not looking forward to playing any of these games, and might not even boot them up. So I could've taken those 1200 MSPs I just wasted, and bought a game or DLC that I may actually enjoy.
I have a problem(s)...........

I think it depends on the game. I know myself I just bought two games full price yesterday with the thinking that the odds of them ever seeing a sale are slim to none (R-Type Dimensions and Raystorm HD).

However, a game like Poker Night 2 or Battleblock Theater, I think it's just a matter of time.

[quote name='kill3r7']Agreed. I've been trying to encourage people to hold off at least until June 1st to see next months xbox rewards promo. To each his own I guess.[/QUOTE]
I thought about holding off until June 1 to buy Dark Souls, but I'm not sure there will even be a June rewards offer. There wasn't a traditional monthly offer in April or May for the United States. Maybe MyPunchcard replaced those offers.

Besides, I want more time to play Dark Souls to see if I like it enough to get the dlc.

Just did some major splurging thanks to my recent MSP stockpile and might pick up a few more things.. anyone think Terraria is at risk of going on sale soon?

I'm with ya, Tyler. When I score points on sale, I like to spend them almost exclusively on the weekly discounts to maximize the bang for the buck.

If anyone here actually scored the DC marathon packs for 160 MSP or whatever... holy crap that's awesome. Damn employment keepin' me down! I've been waiting on them to go on sale again, but I'll probably be passing once more, keeping my eyes open for sales more pertinent to my interests.

[quote name='Jay']Is ghost recon fs multiplayer any fun?[/QUOTE]

'wondering the same thing. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is one of my all-time favorite online shooters...I am curious how much of that carried over to GR:FS.

where do u guys hear about what's on sale on the hungarian marketplace??? i always miss out on those deals bc i don't know where to find them. we should add them to the OP when they are lower than the prices here...

so, dark souls. i have demon's souls on ps+, and i liked the core of the game, but it was kind of annoyed/frustrated by a few things; the inventory seemed to not tell you (as a new user) much about what the stats mean, so as a beginner i felt like i had no idea what item was better than what other items unless i went online and investigated what all the little symbols mean. also, it was obnoxious dying and losing all your souls.

is dark souls an improvement on those aspects? i really liked the core gameplay of having to block and parry to survive, but it's just that stuff that the game doesn't tell the user, and basically expects you to wiki to find out, that annoyed me. would i like dark souls, or just be annoyed and stop after a few levels like demon's? the open worldness seems much more intriguing i'll admit.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']where do u guys hear about what's on sale on the hungarian marketplace??? i always miss out on those deals bc i don't know where to find them. we should add them to the OP when they are lower than the prices here...

so, dark souls. i have demon's souls on ps+, and i liked the core of the game, but it was kind of annoyed/frustrated by a few things; the inventory seemed to not tell you (as a new user) much about what the stats mean, so as a beginner i felt like i had no idea what item was better than what other items unless i went online and investigated what all the little symbols mean. also, it was obnoxious dying and losing all your souls.

is dark souls an improvement on those aspects? i really liked the core gameplay of having to block and parry to survive, but it's just that stuff that the game doesn't tell the user, and basically expects you to wiki to find out, that annoyed me. would i like dark souls, or just be annoyed and stop after a few levels like demon's? the open worldness seems much more intriguing i'll admit.[/QUOTE]

That's just how those games are. You have to figure stuff out on your own, and you die a lot even when you've figured some things out. I wouldn't expect that you'd like this one either.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I'm with ya, Tyler. When I score points on sale, I like to spend them almost exclusively on the weekly discounts to maximize the bang for the buck.

If anyone here actually scored the DC marathon packs for 160 MSP or whatever... holy crap that's awesome. Damn employment keepin' me down! I've been waiting on them to go on sale again, but I'll probably be passing once more, keeping my eyes open for sales more pertinent to my interests.[/QUOTE]
if you will play a game immediately, it is probably worth buying immediately (especially with the 66% points).

if it's just going to sit on your HD for a few months, wait it out. but yeah nothing wrong with some $15 games as long as you're excited to play them, waiting sometimes takes the fun out of gaming, nothing wrong with buying stuff at full price (especially when full price is $5 for a $15 game :)

[quote name='voormis']'wondering the same thing. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is one of my all-time favorite online shooters...I am curious how much of that carried over to GR:FS.[/QUOTE]i loved r6v2, I was a elite 35 when I stopped playing. Grfs mp held my interest for about a day.

[quote name='uhnsk']That's just how those games are. You have to figure stuff out on your own, and you die a lot even when you've figured some things out. I wouldn't expect that you'd like this one either.[/QUOTE]
i don't mind dying, but losing stuff when you die is obnoxious; does dark souls do that the same as demons souls did?

the main thing i didn't like 'figuring out on my own' was when you had a weapon in your inventory, it had these little symbols...some of them were described in your stats, but some of them didn't match up to anything on the screen, and you (as far as i know) literally had to go on the internet to find out what the stats mean. that's what bothered me, i'm cool with trial and error and replaying stuff, i like that aspect as an old school gamer. but obtuse stuff you're not encouraged to learn on your own, and are more encouraged to open up a wiki and learn. is the game less full of those things than demons was? i really wanted to like demon's, it reminded me of draconus: cult of the wyrm for dreamcast, i just can't get behind having to look up a guide for simple things like finding out what a weapon's bonuses are

[quote name='SonicXtreme']where do u guys hear about what's on sale on the hungarian marketplace??? i always miss out on those deals bc i don't know where to find them. we should add them to the OP when they are lower than the prices here...

is dark souls an improvement on those aspects? i really liked the core gameplay of having to block and parry to survive, but it's just that stuff that the game doesn't tell the user, and basically expects you to wiki to find out, that annoyed me. would i like dark souls, or just be annoyed and stop after a few levels like demon's? the open worldness seems much more intriguing i'll admit.[/QUOTE]
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=380772&page=3

[quote name='SonicXtreme']i don't mind dying, but losing stuff when you die is obnoxious; does dark souls do that the same as demons souls did?
[/QUOTE]

You still lose all your souls when you die, but you can go back and retrieve them if you don't die again before you return to that spot. I'm not entirely sure about the stats thing, though. I'm going purely based off of what I've read about Dark Souls, but the whole losing souls on death thing was a common thread in each review I saw.

[quote name='uhnsk']You still lose all your souls when you die, but you can go back and retrieve them if you don't die again before you return to that spot. I'm not entirely sure about the stats thing, though. I'm going purely based off of what I've read about Dark Souls, but the whole losing souls on death thing was a common thread in each review I saw.[/QUOTE]

this was the biggest thing holding me back from the game since its been out, but went ahead and bit.

about the souls aspect---are you pretty screwed if you dont go and pick up your lost souls each time? is it imperative that you keep hoarding souls as much as possible through out the game or is it ok to die, and just keep on trucking sometimes?

EDIT-thanks GUNNM, that seems more reasonable, I thought youd lose your whole level, and everything, but this makes more sense

[quote name='bajingo']this was the biggest thing holding me back from the game since its been out, but went ahead and bit.

about the souls aspect---are you pretty screwed if you dont go and pick up your lost souls each time? is it imperative that you keep hoarding souls as much as possible through out the game or is it ok to die, and just keep on trucking sometimes?[/QUOTE]
You get souls from everything you kill. Think of it as EXP points you spend to level up if you die without using those EXP points they'll fall at your last death location you die before you get them you lose those EXP points(souls) you don't need to immediately run back to get them.

Hard to find matches on Darkstalkers so............anyone want to boost wins on Darkstalkers? also looking for someone to help with the watch replays with a friend achievement. Shoot me a message on LIVE if youre interested. GT is FlamedLiquid

[quote name='bajingo']

EDIT-thanks GUNNM, that seems more reasonable, I thought youd lose your whole level, and everything, but this makes more sense[/QUOTE]
Souls level you up once you're leveled you don't go down. You just lose the souls you haven't used if you die. The good thing about dark souls is the enemies don't level up with you so you can essentially farm your way to victory but that's boring. Dying over and over is where its at.

[quote name='GUNNM']Souls level you up once you're leveled you don't go down. You just lose the souls you haven't used if you die. The good thing about dark souls is the enemies don't level up with you so you can essentially farm your way to victory but that's boring. Dying over and over is where its at.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up, I was doing a crap job of explaining it.

[quote name='Hellhunt']I bet people are going to go hogwild buying DLC this week, all flush with their glitchy MSP from the microsoftstore.

(I know I plan to:))[/QUOTE]

Well, the timing was perfect because 10 bucks was my sweet spot for DS. :)

[quote name='GUNNM']You get souls from everything you kill. Think of it as EXP points you spend to level up if you die without using those EXP points they'll fall at your last death location you die before you get them you lose those EXP points(souls) you don't need to immediately run back to get them.[/QUOTE]
hmm i read that it has bonfire checkpoints and some flasks that make the experience more enjoyable than demon's. are the bonfire spots more frequent than say level ends in demon's? that's the thing about dying in demons, i would never return to the nexus mid level so dying late in a level could hurt me hard as i didn't go back and spend my last hours worth of souls. if bonfires are somewhat more frequent than nexus visits were, i could see it being much more fun. flasks i assume would be health potions you can refill at bonfires? i read the game does a better job of explaining some stuff to you in the beginning too. it seems like it fixed my main gripes about demon's souls...i wish there was a demo.

in demon's, you were encouraged to always adventure in soul mode bc of invaders and the system. did they do away with that weirdness in dark souls?

sorry about the questions

I don't understand how anyone doesn't understand it. Its a create your own sale. Anything you want for one low price. No limitations, no waiting.

Its the perfect scenario really. Echoing ooga's laments just reinforces the concept. He's spending on games he has lackluster feelings towards simply because its a weekly sale when he very well could have used those same points on something he's excited and enticed to play, rather than products he may never touch or has only lukewarm feelings towards.

I'm all for stacking MSP dicounts on top of sales for truly epic deals, but sometimes you just want to game on your schedule and not someone elses whims based on the sales they feel like providing you at any given time. This is allows that while still stretching your cash to work for you.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I don't understand how anyone doesn't understand it. Its a create your own sale. Anything you want for one low price. No limitations, no waiting.

Its the perfect scenario really. Echoing ooga's laments just reinforces the concept. He's spending on games he has lackluster feelings towards simply because its a weekly sale when he very well could have used those same points on something he's excited and enticed to play, rather than products he may never touch or has only lukewarm feelings towards.

I'm all for stacking MSP dicounts on top of sales for truly epic deals, but sometimes you just want to game on your schedule and not someone elses based on deals. This is allows that while still stretching your cash to work for you.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your general sentiment but this is CAG. You would be hard pressed to run into an individual who doesn't have a backlog at least 10 games deep. Tyler is not suggesting that you buy crap just because it is on sale.

If you need something to play today then by all means go ahead and buy something but if you don't, why not wait and grab it next time it is on sale.

[quote name='kill3r7']I agree with your general sentiment but this is CAG. You would be hard pressed to run into an individual who doesn't have a backlog at least 10 games deep. Tyler is not suggesting that you buy crap just because it is on sale.

If you need something to play today then by all means go ahead and buy something but if you don't, why not wait and grab it next time it is on sale.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and implied that. Some games I can wait years to play and they subsequently go to the bottom of the backlog. While some new games I want to play here and now while they're relevant and they fly swifty to the top. Battleblock for instance I dropped full price on release date to support Behemoth as well as feed my need. Do I have hundreds of other games to play? Sure. Did I have any I wanted to play more than BBT? Nope. I never spend full price on MSP so I can justify these kinds of purchases to myself.

BBT is guaranteed a sale in the future, but its not worth the wait for me. Makes it even less so when points can be had at 1/3rd the normal price as they were recently. I don't always want my enjoyment set to someone elses sale schedule.

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment of buying it if you want to play today. I would imagine many CAGs have or will pick up titles like Minecraft because a price drop in the near future is unlikely, and with 66% off MSP it'll be hard for Any future sale to top that.

Hey guys, I'm working on the Dance Central section at the moment so please don't mess with that. I'm working on it on a separate word document so that it doesn't conflict with people editing other sections. It seems EVERY single piece of Dance Central DLC is on sale so I'm gonna be arranging it by dance pack and then singles.

In other news, I now proudly own every single song ever released for the Dance Central series. All 207 of them.

I wish I hadn't missed the Marathon pricing error. I would have finally entered into the DC series. I've played it at friends but never felt the need to own it. Guess I'll continue to pass on it.

[quote name='mpaullin']Just did some major splurging thanks to my recent MSP stockpile and might pick up a few more things.. anyone think Terraria is at risk of going on sale soon?[/QUOTE]

It's funny because I'm on the "Don't buy things at full price side", but I just started Terarria (well, I just beat the first boss) on PSN and I'm enjoying it more than Minecraft so far, and I should note that I really enjoyed Minecraft. As for whether or not a sale is pending, who knows? I'm sure it has sold reasonably well so they're probably not dying to clearance it yet. But it's a pretty damn awesome game thus far.

(And for full disclosure, I got Terraria in a trade with another CAG, I didn't pay full price for it.)

[quote name='uhnsk']That's just how those games are. You have to figure stuff out on your own, and you die a lot even when you've figured some things out. I wouldn't expect that you'd like this one either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this answer. I want to like the Demon/Dark Souls games, but I just don't.

[quote name='kulaguy']Hey guys, I'm working on the Dance Central section at the moment so please don't mess with that. I'm working on it on a separate word document so that it doesn't conflict with people editing other sections. It seems EVERY single piece of Dance Central DLC is on sale so I'm gonna be arranging it by dance pack and then singles.

In other news, I now proudly own every single song ever released for the Dance Central series. All 207 of them.[/QUOTE]

Cool. :D

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I'm with ya, Tyler. When I score points on sale, I like to spend them almost exclusively on the weekly discounts to maximize the bang for the buck.

If anyone here actually scored the DC marathon packs for 160 MSP or whatever... holy crap that's awesome. Damn employment keepin' me down! I've been waiting on them to go on sale again, but I'll probably be passing once more, keeping my eyes open for sales more pertinent to my interests.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat but I also understand why people would make their own deal and support games/devs at full price since they got MSP at a discount. Do whatever works for you! :D

Anyone who got that obvious price mistake at 160 MSP for any of the major Marathon Packs got a steal.

[quote name='kulaguy']Hey guys, I'm working on the Dance Central section at the moment so please don't mess with that. I'm working on it on a separate word document so that it doesn't conflict with people editing other sections. It seems EVERY single piece of Dance Central DLC is on sale so I'm gonna be arranging it by dance pack and then singles.

In other news, I now proudly own every single song ever released for the Dance Central series. All 207 of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you posted this because I was about to go into the OP to update that. I'll wait. I did spend the last hour in a personal document going through and seeing what tracks are in what packs and from what I can see only a handful of the tracks are available in only 1 pack (or individually) meaning most other tracks are available in multiple packs so it's easy to re-buy tracks if you're not careful. I'm thinking of going completely OCD and doing an Excel spreadsheet that will easily show this.

While I'm waiting to buy that stuff, I bought the GRFS DLC. Also bought Disney Universe and the 2 DLC packs that were on sale before they reverted to regular price. I REALLY debated on that but I love Disney/Pixar so that won me over.

Like many others I'm hesitant to bite on Dark Souls even at that wonderful price. I fear I will never get to it. Maybe I'll try Demon Souls on PS+ and see if I like it.

how is the multiplayer with dark souls ?

If I wanted to get it to play co-op with a friend, i presume it would be a terrible choice ?

[quote name='Cleaner7']
Like many others I'm hesitant to bite on Dark Souls even at that wonderful price. I fear I will never get to it. Maybe I'll try Demon Souls on PS+ and see if I like it.[/QUOTE]
i'm only an hour into dark but, demons was just frustrating for some stupid design decisions....dark seems to have improved it quite a bit. i legitimately could not go on with demons after a few hours bc i was just bored at frustration, but dark seems to be more fun to push on and improve. my opinion probably isn't the same as everyones but definitely don't judge dark based on demon's, it's more accessible and rewarding imo. it's not perfect but i feel like i'm not going to say 'eff this it's just not fun anymore' like i did with demons

[quote name='Cleaner7']I'm in the same boat but I also understand why people would make their own deal and support games/devs at full price since they got MSP at a discount. Do whatever works for you! :D

Anyone who got that obvious price mistake at 160 MSP for any of the major Marathon Packs got a steal.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if I'll get to keep them once I get my refund. My guess is no, but the CSR wasn't very clear on it.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I'm glad you posted this because I was about to go into the OP to update that. I'll wait. I did spend the last hour in a personal document going through and seeing what tracks are in what packs and from what I can see only 7-8 of the tracks are available in only 1 pack (or individually) meaning all other tracks are available in multiple packs so it's easy to re-buy tracks if you're not careful. I'm thinking of going completely OCD and doing an Excel spreadsheet that will easily show this.
[/QUOTE]

I certainly wouldn't mind if you did. Curious what exactly is the best route for picking up 100% of the song library.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I wonder if I'll get to keep them once I get my refund. My guess is no, but the CSR wasn't very clear on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually going to call it right now that you will.

To me Demon's/Dark Souls wasn't that difficult once you got past the initial learning curve so don't let the difficulty deter you. If you take your time in a level and don't rush blindly into rooms then the game is alot easier. Yes you will die but when you get past the spot that was giving you trouble you will feel a real sense of accomplishment.

Plus with the weapons mechanics in the game you actually feel like you are swinging a great axe or poking with a rapier. Weapons in Skyrim to me felt like they had no weight to them. Plus with the Souls games there are so many different ways you can play your character with all of the different builds. I highly recommend Dark Souls.

A couple thoughts about Dark Souls.

Been playing it for a few hours and just lost all my souls in cursed Undead Burg after being knocked off a cliff. Sigh. I have to say that while I'm enjoying myself it is a tough game and to be honest an ugly game, it has even worse graphics than Dragon Age: Origins, so if you're someone who needs pretty graphics this isn't for you. Outside of the bosses the graphics feel more akin to a PS2 title, the character creation models have to be just the ugliest things I've ever seen. I can't find one hairstyle that looks okay. And the combat is frustrating as I can't seem to get the knack of properly targeting foes even with the lock-on. It's a shame I can't change the controller layout as it's a bit unintuitive compared to other 3rd person games. Instead of the A button to run, it's the B button, stuff like that. I know it's small but I hate having to use to the bumpers so regularly and would prefer being able to shield block with the left trigger. Just small things like that.

I still haven't figured out the whole multiplayer thing and how bloodstains work. And
I haven't figured out how to parry yet, so with most simple baddies I try to lure them into a corridor so I can just smash them to pieces. I guess I'll learn as I die.

But the game definitely has that addictive aspect to it. And I will go back to it only to be punished I'm sure. And if anyone has defeated the Asylum Demon with the broken sword upon meeting them the first time I praise thee, cause I got my ass entirely whipped even attempting it.

For $10 it's worth it. And it's under 4gb which is good for a GOD game that you'll likely prefer having on a HD anyways so you can play it often.

I know it's not something that needs to be discussed in this thread but for any PC/Mac/Linux gamers the latest Humble Indie Bundle is out and has a great line-up: Awesomenauts, Dear Esther, Hotline Miami, Little Inferno, Proteus, Thomas Was Alone and Capsized. And if you're not familiar with the Humble Bundle (shame on you if you're not) they usually throw in a few extra games or even past bundles bundles for free for people who pay more than the average on this bundle. I know I've been dying to play Hotline Miami - and since Awesomenauts is the only game of the bunch that you can play on an Xbox (i think Little Inferno is on the Wii or Wii U and Thomas Was Alone can be grabbed for PS3/Vita) it's worth picking up the bundle even if you're just a casual computer gamer as I'm all about supporting good indie developers. Now if only Microsoft would get their shit together and do the same in allowing better indie development for the next console, or even change the publishing rules for the Xbox 360.

Here's a link to the bundle: https://www.humblebundle.com/

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']I certainly wouldn't mind if you did. Curious what exactly is the best route for picking up 100% of the song library.[/QUOTE]

Been working on the Excel spreadsheet. What's the best way to upload/post it online? I guess I could have done a Google spreadsheet (whatever their program is called) but I didn't think about that until now...

Ok seems like there is a good bunch of DS players here. My question is: I picked up the hard bound guide from GS a while back and have read that a update changed a bunch of the in game stats. It's the guide completely useless now? Or would it still be ok to use for maps and tough points I may run into?

[quote name='SonicXtreme']

in demon's, you were encouraged to always adventure in soul mode bc of invaders and the system. did they do away with that weirdness in dark souls?

sorry about the questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back