XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sicsonic']What? You could say that about any game. The amount of content in Terraria is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Quality>quantity for me, but that's not specific to Terraria (which I haven't played) but games in generall. I'd much rather go through a short but super sweet single player game (like Splinter Cell Conviction) than spend hours that seem to exist only to pad out the experience completing the same thing (Kingdoms of Amular comes to mind).

I just think some people tend to get to caught up in the amount of time they CAN spend on a game, instead of focusing on how much they actually WANT to spend.

But to each their own, Terraria actually looks fun to me;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Also, like seemingly everyone else, thinking of getting Poker Night 2. Could someone give me a brief overview of how actual gameplay works? I know it's single player only, but is it some kind of story or mission based mode, or just plain old poker with a great cast?

And lastly, I can't seem to get myself to pull the trigger on Rock of Ages. I really like the ascetics, but the gameplay didn't exactly grab me. Does it get better, or is it a safe pass? Also seems like something that may/may already have, turn up in PS+, so that's another thing to consider I guess:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
If it's like the first game, it's just poker. You start with a large pot and keep playing until the last person is standing.

Rock of Ages was on PS+ right before last E3. I enjoyed it a lot as a tower defense-infused Super Monkey Ball with a Terry Gilliam sort of art style. Outside of the boss fights, the levels are pretty much the same with small twists in level design, so if you develop one good strategy to win, it should work on them all.

Out of all these brawlers, would anyone recommend them to someone playing mostly, if not entirely solo:

Scott Pilgrim
X-Men
Simpsons
Phantom Breaker
Guardian Heroes

I would only recommend Guardian Heroes for solo play since it has helper AI.

The other games need at least one other friend playing to be any fun.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Haha well I just mentioned that I didn't care for Pac Man CE DX a couple pages back, so I didn't want to highlight that I also don't particularly care for Peggle. Way to blow up the font haha![/QUOTE]

..and you are our esteemed leader in this thread? #-o

just kidding..do appreciate all the work that goes in

[quote name='tylerh1701']
And if anyone is actually interested as to why I don't care for Peggle:

It was just too casual for me. Maybe there are some good strategies for playing that game, but I couldn't find any. I just tried to shoot the ball near the top, and have it hit as many pegs as possible. A lot of my success just seemed rather random, which meant my failures were frustrating because I had to go back and try and beat the level again without learning anything from my failure. I really had to force myself to actually even get through the end of the game.

Possibly somewhat related, Plinko was always my least favorite game on The Price is Right.
[/QUOTE]

You're right, it is a super casual game, but its a really fun one. Don't have to worry about strategies, learning or anything advanced. Just grip it and rip it.

How can anyone hate Plinko though?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']You're really making me want to get BBT now;) but I still haven't touched castle crashers, so I should probably wait. That's a cool way to keep people playing though:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a nice incentive to switch things up and earn something cool each week. I just started the solo and co-op campaign the other day and that's going to take lots of time so I like having a nice distraction in between that and arena. Plus I'm all for more gems, gems and gems on my quest to unlocking every character type. I've completed the rectangle and square heads and am working on circle now then triangle last. You'll definitely get your money's worth.

Also, I can play some Castle Crashers with you sometime. I bought the Blacksmith DLC not too long ago and haven't really played with him or Hatty Hattington. I forgot I unlocked him too from BBT! Unlock all the bonus items!

That said, I just convinced myself to buy Poker Night 2.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Yeah it's a nice incentive to switch things up and earn something cool each week. I just started the solo and co-op campaign the other day and that's going to take lots of time so I like having a nice distraction in between that and arena. Plus I'm all for more gems, gems and gems on my quest to unlocking every character type. I've completed the rectangle and square heads and am working on circle now then triangle last. You'll definitely get your money's worth.

Also, I can play some Castle Crashers with you sometime. I bought the Blacksmith DLC not too long ago and haven't really played with him or Hatty Hattington. I forgot I unlocked him too from BBT! Unlock all the bonus items!

That said, I just convinced myself to buy Poker Night 2.[/QUOTE]

I keep wanting to, just keep getting distracted by other games:whee:

Would love to know what you think after you've played it a bit. The only gameplay video I could find didn't show much of anything (player lost on the first turn), but the dialog was pretty great, which obviously seems to be the reason to buy it. Still unsure though:whistle2:?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I keep wanting to, just keep getting distracted by other games:whee:

Would love to know what you think after you've played it a bit. The only gameplay video I could find didn't show much of anything (player lost on the first turn), but the dialog was pretty great, which obviously seems to be the reason to buy it. Still unsure though:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

I bought the game today to and I have to say it is all about the atmosphere. I've been playing the game for a couple of hours and the conversations between the characters are nicely done. GlaDOS being her sarcastic self is awesome too. I went back and forth about getting the game too but after thinking about how much I like poker, the Borderlands 2 Unlocks, and the avatar items it seemed worth it.

To those asking about Poker Night 2:

This game is all about the dialogue. Yes, you're playing Poker, and it's a fun time, but if you like some of the franchises represented here (I'm a HUGE Sam and Max fan, love Borderlands and Portal), you're going to enjoy the dialogue. I bought the first game on PC but got this one on the 360 only because of the Borderlands 2 skins and that I played Blands 2 on the 360 instead of PC.

If you like the characters and Poker, this game is a great time, and if you have a sense of humor, you're sure to laugh. Don't be discouraged or put off by the lack of multiplayer - since this game is very much about the dialogues, having more players would mean less NPCs and less humor.

TL;DR: If you like some of the franchises and want to chill and laugh with them, buy this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wEEman33']I would only recommend Guardian Heroes for solo play since it has helper AI.

The other games need at least one other friend playing to be any fun.[/QUOTE]
+1 to Guardian Heroes, besides, it's 400msp now.

[quote name='yokuo']To those asking about Poker Night 2:

This game is all about thre dialogue. Yes, you're playing Poker, and it's a fun time, but if you like some of the respected franchises represented here (I'm a HUGE Sam and Max fan, love Borderlands and Portal), you're going to enjoy the dialogue. I bought the first game on PC but got this one on the 360 only because of the Borderlands 2 skins and that I played Blands 2 on the 360 instead of PC.

If you like the characters of Poker, this game is a great time, and if you have a sense of humor, you're sure to laugh. Don't be discouraged or put off by the lack of multiplayer - since this game is very much about the dialogues, having more players would mean less NPCs and less humor.

TL;DR: If you like some of the franchises and want to chill and laugh with them, buy this.[/QUOTE]

Good sum up. Im mainly in it for the unlockables and Brock Mother f'ing Samson. I don't know much about Poker :)cry:) so i'll wait till the game goes on sale before I snatch it up.

After picking up Quantum Conundrum and Poker Night 2 I only have 440 points to go. I already either have or I'm not interested in anything on sell next week.
My choices are:
From Dust
Phantom Breaker
Final Fantasy Crystal Defenders

Of course thinking about it now probably the smart choice is to pick up From Dust and then use the 800 point rebate to get one of those two titles.

so...is it just me or in Catan single-player, can you not change the color? I wanted to use blue but I cant find a way to make my character the blue city instead of white.

[quote name='sicsonic']What? You could say that about any game. The amount of content in Terraria is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

RollingSkull has a very unique taste in games, especially smaller indie games.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']You're really making me want to get BBT now;) but I still haven't touched castle crashers, so I should probably wait. That's a cool way to keep people playing though:applause:

Out of all these brawlers, would anyone recommend them to someone playing mostly, if not entirely solo:

Scott Pilgrim
X-Men
Simpsons
Phantom Breaker
Guardian Heroes

[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed Scott Pilgrim playing mostly by myself. It has permanent leveling, so even if you die in a level, it wasn't a waste of time because you've gained experience and money and will be a little bit stronger the next time around. Also the music and graphics are great.

[quote name='Yanksfan']How can anyone hate Plinko though?[/QUOTE]

It just doesn't involve any skill or talent. It was just watching someone drop a token down a board. I'm the same way with board games, I don't particularly care for playing luck games like Chutes and Ladders and Sorry!, I'd much rather play Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit.

[quote name='Cleaner7']P.S. Women are always sexually frustrated. Men have trouble pleasing us. :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Not gonna take your joke outta context......but this is so true. After getting back into the dating field, the majority of men are total slackers. Kinda like when someone says yeah, I'll get to that game in my backlog that's been there for 3+ years. What does it say then that my backlog is getting whittled down every week? ;)
[quote name='reddjoey']Man thread's looking nice. K back to cramming for finals.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap. Reddjoey sighting!!!! :wave: ALL HAIL THE OG THREADMASTER

Pondering Poker Night 2, but will wait till an eventual discount(hopefully) since I really haven't bought too much this month and the punchcard things have meant nothing to me.

The achievements for Poker Night 2 seem to be pretty easy besides one achievement, as everything else consists of winning a few tournaments and buying everything in the store (felts, cards, and chips for each of the IPs). The hard achievement is to have a balance of one million dollars, though maybe there's some wrinkle to it that makes it easier.

[quote name='yokuo']To those asking about Poker Night 2:

This game is all about thre dialogue. Yes, you're playing Poker, and it's a fun time, but if you like some of the respected franchises represented here (I'm a HUGE Sam and Max fan, love Borderlands and Portal), you're going to enjoy the dialogue. I bought the first game on PC but got this one on the 360 only because of the Borderlands 2 skins and that I played Blands 2 on the 360 instead of PC.

If you like the characters of Poker, this game is a great time, and if you have a sense of humor, you're sure to laugh. Don't be discouraged or put off by the lack of multiplayer - since this game is very much about the dialogues, having more players would mean less NPCs and less humor.

TL;DR: If you like some of the franchises and want to chill and laugh with them, buy this.[/QUOTE]

Awesome summary, though I still feel that they could provide this value and a MP portion as well.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The achievements for Poker Night 2 seem to be pretty easy besides one achievement, as everything else consists of winning a few tournaments and buying everything in the store (felts, cards, and chips for each of the IPs). The hard achievement is to have a balance of one million dollars, though maybe there's some wrinkle to it that makes it easier.[/QUOTE]
Easy tip, pause the game if you won the last hand to auto-save and dashboard before you lose.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']You should use less purple...purple is for sexually frustrated women only =O[/QUOTE]

All these years I've tried so hard to lure in the sexually frustrated women, and just when I thought I'd cracked the code, you had to ruin it for me. Sigh. It was destined for failure, surely. Women don't need a mere inch... worm.

Purple actually is my favorite color though, and I seem to share many of the same completely unfavorable personality traits with the others I know that love it!

On-topic: All these digital things I've hoarded better have a viable future promised to them in 27 days.

[quote name='Wallace Suka']Easy tip, pause the game if you won the last hand to auto-save and dashboard before you lose.[/QUOTE]
I don't care about it enough to pull that sort of crap.

[quote name='Yanksfan']Awesome summary, though I still feel that they could provide this value and a MP portion as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it would help justify the $10 price tag.

It should be $5 like it is on PC for what it is.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']
On-topic: All these digital things I've hoarded better have a viable future promised to them in 27 days.[/QUOTE]

Sadly based on the fact that the 360, unlike the original Xbox, will continue to be supported by Microsoft for at least 2-3 more years I see this as highly unlikely. Also considering Sony won't be supporting BC either. It would be quite nice though.

Dont know how much truth there is to this but for anyone that's renewed their Gold accounts recently with the free month promo link in the Free Section of this site you may not get your rewards for the punch card. My friend and I have been using the free month sign up thing for the last 3 months. He noticed he hasn't been getting any Rewards points lately when he met the qualifications of promos before so he contacted MS and they told him the free month works as a Trial and isn't classified as actually being Gold. Now I know it says on the Rewards page that you only need to be Gold to get the VIP bonuses, and I'm not sure if this is a VIP thing. I have Gold though, through the free month thing but it asks me sign up for Gold on the Rewards page when I'm signed in. And its still showing punches on my punchcard so I'm still going to attempt to meet all the qualifications bit wont be surprised if I'm not awarded next month.

Multiplayer wouldn't really work in the game without either adding more chairs at the table or taking out the personalities to remove the draw of the game.

i've managed to win two tournaments so far through pure luck and I've won the Necronomicon from Ash. The gist of that is that after your first tournament, the bounty system is unlocked, which picks out three random challenges you need to beat to unlock the opportunity to win one of the five bounty items that unlocks a related avatar item and a Borderlands 2 item. They can be completed over multiple tournaments, so you don't need to be that good to complete them unless you get particularly hard bounties. Once you've completed all three, the next tournament will feature one of the characters offering up their special item for you if you win the tournament and this keeps happening until you win. The bounty items are
Brock's Orb, Claptrap's 2012 Spike VGA Trophy for Best Character, Sam's Banjo, and Ash's Necronomicon. I didn't see what Glados offers up or if she can do that this early.

The unlock stuff is another neat part of the game as you can unlock a set of cards, chips, and felt for each of the IPs in the main cast. If you buy and activate all three, the entire room is decked out for that theme and there are some special things that happen just for that theme. I'll have a video of The Venture Bros. theme a bit later so you can see that theme.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Dont know how much truth there is to this but for anyone that's renewed their Gold accounts recently with the free month promo link in the Free Section of this site you may not get your rewards for the punch card. My friend and I have been using the free month sign up thing for the last 3 months. He noticed he hasn't been getting any Rewards points lately when he met the qualifications of promos before so he contacted MS and they told him the free month works as a Trial and isn't classified as actually being Gold. Now I know it says on the Rewards page that you only need to be Gold to get the VIP bonuses, and I'm not sure if this is a VIP thing. I have Gold though, through the free month thing but it asks me sign up for Gold on the Rewards page when I'm signed in. And its still showing punches on my punchcard so I'm still going to attempt to meet all the qualifications bit wont be surprised if I'm not awarded next month.[/QUOTE]
That's BS if true.

I am on the free month as well. I've got one punch so far which is accurate, waiting on the second to appear... hopefully I don't get screwed.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Dont know how much truth there is to this but for anyone that's renewed their Gold accounts recently with the free month promo link in the Free Section of this site you may not get your rewards for the punch card. My friend and I have been using the free month sign up thing for the last 3 months. He noticed he hasn't been getting any Rewards points lately when he met the qualifications of promos before so he contacted MS and they told him the free month works as a Trial and isn't classified as actually being Gold. Now I know it says on the Rewards page that you only need to be Gold to get the VIP bonuses, and I'm not sure if this is a VIP thing. I have Gold though, through the free month thing but it asks me sign up for Gold on the Rewards page when I'm signed in. And its still showing punches on my punchcard so I'm still going to attempt to meet all the qualifications bit wont be surprised if I'm not awarded next month.[/QUOTE]
I've heard that about promotional Xbox Live Gold months before. People didn't qualify for the monthly rewards because they were on a kind of trial Xbox Live Gold month.

Not all free Gold months are like that though. I redeemed one last year from somewhere, and I still got MyAchievements MSP for the month that the free month kicked in. I even got the 10 MSP for renewing for one month.

Has Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax ever been on sale in the United States Xbox Live Marketplace? I have 800 Microsoft Points to go before I fulfill my final punch for the April Xbox Rewards and this seems to be a pretty good candidate. Poker Night 2 looks great also, but I get the feeling that this has a much better chance of going on sale later.

Just some friendly advice, do not buy that terrible Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD game when it goes on sale next week. One of the worst purchases I've made, and this is coming from the biggest Tony Hawk gamer you'll ever know.

Robomodo completely failed at capturing the fun of the previous games, also threw in a whole load of glitches, and tossed in a lack of polish as well. The game ain't worth $1 even, a total waste.

[quote name='fei33']Has Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax ever been on sale in the United States Xbox Live Marketplace? I have 800 Microsoft Points to go before I fulfill my final punch for the April Xbox Rewards and this seems to be a pretty good candidate. Poker Night 2 looks great also, but I get the feeling that this has a much better chance of going on sale later.[/QUOTE]

No, it's never been on sale here. It's an absolutely awesome game!

I can second Half Minute Hero. The only thing that was kind of a bummer was the fact they made all the other modes (Dark Lord, Princess, and Knight) just 1 level instead of their own story. A shame because some had decent changes in gameplay (mainly Knight. Princess was a downgrade, though) from the PSP to XBLA/Steam version. Kind of tempted to re-download it onto my Vita since it's only $10 on PSN....

Also, for some strange reason, they removed the music player you could unlock for beating Hero 3 mode. No idea why, which sucks because there was great music I'd listen to on the PSP version.

Don't lump the Steam version in with the XBLA, as it has all of the modes in it along with the visual style from the XBLA version, so it's the ultimate version.

Thank you for the replies, everyone. Considering that I had been interested in Half Minute Hero for a while but only held back because I was waiting (hoping) for a sale, this seems like a good choice.

this better not be true. I just recently used the gold trial to get in on the DotW sales, having already filled my punches all the way, save the final 800 point one. If we get screwed out of our 800 points, I'm really not going to be a happy camper:bomb:

[quote name='Cleaner7']I should keep a list of the compilation discs I own to avoid rebuys. So far so good.

Also, wtf. Dumb joke.

P.S. Women are always sexually frustrated. Men have trouble pleasing us. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Yeah could avoid it so far too don't know why I made this mistake NOW even I knew it before when the game was on sale...>.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']this better not be true. I just recently used the gold trial to get in on the DotW sales, having already filled my punches all the way, save the final 800 point one. If we get screwed out of our 800 points, I'm really not going to be a happy camper:bomb:[/QUOTE]
Punchcards are for every user... gold and silver.

I think you're not going to get the 1%/2% rebate and maybe the VIP exclusive for completing every punchcard (but I'm not sure about this)

so I'll ask again, does anybody know how to change your color in single player Catan so that you're not always the white cities? Can you change it to red, blue, or orange?

[quote name='GamerDude316']so I'll ask again, does anybody know how to change your color in single player Catan so that you're not always the white cities? Can you change it to red, blue, or orange?[/QUOTE]

I dont know it sorry.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Don't lump the Steam version in with the XBLA, as it has all of the modes in it along with the visual style from the XBLA version, so it's the ultimate version.[/QUOTE]Wait, it is? Wow, I didn't know that. Cool. Just wish my laptop had better gaming specs.

But as mentioned earlier, XBLA version is still very different from the original PSP one since they focused more on making the other modes play like a variation of Hero 30. However, I still recommend the game since there's multiple paths and endings to find.

[quote name='Chocoburger']Just some friendly advice, do not buy that terrible Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD game when it goes on sale next week. One of the worst purchases I've made, and this is coming from the biggest Tony Hawk gamer you'll ever know.

Robomodo completely failed at capturing the fun of the previous games, also threw in a whole load of glitches, and tossed in a lack of polish as well. The game ain't worth $1 even, a total waste.[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree.

While the game had annoying bugs I thought it was well worth the $15 price.
As an old school T-Hawker, I enjoyed replaying the levels in HD and 100% (except the gaps) on all levels.
They even threw in the revert in a patch.

Now, I think it should have been a better value and added twice the levels but I also wouldn't go so far and say it isn't worth a $1.

[quote name='Zimmy']Totally disagree.

While the game had annoying bugs I thought it was well worth the $15 price.
As an old school T-Hawker, I enjoyed replaying the levels in HD and 100% (except the gaps) on all levels.
They even threw in the revert in a patch.

Now, I think it should have been a better value and added twice the levels but I also wouldn't go so far and say it isn't worth a $1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really enjoyed the very little bit that the trial lets you play. I plan on finishing off my punch card with this game next week when it goes on sale. Seems like an ok purchase at 600 points, and everything else I already own or doesn't interest me..

[quote name='Chocoburger']Just some friendly advice, do not buy that terrible Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD game when it goes on sale next week. One of the worst purchases I've made, and this is coming from the biggest Tony Hawk gamer you'll ever know.

Robomodo completely failed at capturing the fun of the previous games, also threw in a whole load of glitches, and tossed in a lack of polish as well. The game ain't worth $1 even, a total waste.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly for your advice.

But could you also come with any elaboration as to why you think so? Because there are plenty people out there who DO like THPS HD, and some of them are also "the biggest Tony Hawk gamers EVVVURRRRRZZZ". Sooo.... Yeah.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Here's some footage of me playing Poker Night poorly.[/QUOTE]
Nice, thank you for the video frisky :applause:

Seems an ok poker game to me, I'd buy it for 800 msp if I hadn't have a big backlog. Will wait it to reach the 400 msp, but I will buy it eventually for sure.

So i Just got all 3 punchcards done. Also noticed this on the website:

"Only the most devoted Arcade fans have what it takes to black out all three Arcade Punchcards. Those who do will be guaranteed a spot in an upcoming VIP Exclusives!"

Any ideas what these VIP exclusives will be?

[quote name='sausageman']So i Just got all 3 punchcards done. Also noticed this on the website:

"Only the most devoted Arcade fans have what it takes to black out all three Arcade Punchcards. Those who do will be guaranteed a spot in an upcoming VIP Exclusives!"

Any ideas what these VIP exclusives will be?[/QUOTE]
http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/vip/ten-years
http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/vip/holiday-vip
http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/vip/red-carpet
http://rewards.xbox.com/get-yours/vip/new-year

I think they're usually contests where most people get an avatar item or a small amount of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back