XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... I only have 1200MSP. I stock the points I'm gonna use in the near future.

I have 3940 points from that recent 1200 for $5 sale. MS still needs to send me one more code for 1200 points which I was changed for. I'm itching to spend it but I know I'll regret it if I waste it now.

So, here's a slightly different perspective on all of this for some of you I guess.

This site is CheapAss Gamer and apparently I'm just much more of a "cheaperass" than a lot of you.  I own Halo and Halo 2, didn't ever buy 3 though.  I own Assassin's Creed, didn't get around to getting 2 yet (and don't know if I would have, not because I dislike AC but because I have to reaalllyy prioritize what games I get).  Fable III is unfortunate because I bought that a month ago brand new for $8 from a friend that won a shrink-wrapped copy of it but doesn't even own an XBox.  Otherwise, I'd not own Fable 3 yet either honestly, it never would have occurred to me.

Just because some of you have a monthly budget for games that goes into the hundreds of dollars doesn't mean all of us do.  I'm a person that has a modest amount of MSP for months and months that I sit on, and save them for the exact sale I want because I have to stretch my resources as best I can.  I have times I have to spend entirely too much time playing free games like Aegis Wing, Harm's Way, Crash Course, etc, probably more than most simply because I don't have the resources to just constantly be blowing money on new games.

I'm not entirely happy with MS as of yet with the XB1 news.  I *can* however appreciate and benefit from the Games with Gold.  If you can't because you already own all the games.... then Games With Gold isn't for you.  MS already has truckloads of your money anyways, and already know you'll buy stuff anyways.  They're not trying to make you happy, they're trying to open some doors for more sales to users.

On a different note.... I thought Burnout: Crash was going on sale this week?  Isn't that what I saw in this thread topic last week?

So, here's a slightly different perspective on all of this for some of you I guess.

This site is CheapAss Gamer and apparently I'm just much more of a "cheaperass" than a lot of you. I own Halo and Halo 2, didn't ever buy 3 though. I own Assassin's Creed, didn't get around to getting 2 yet (and don't know if I would have, not because I dislike AC but because I have to reaalllyy prioritize what games I get). Fable III is unfortunate because I bought that a month ago brand new for $8 from a friend that won a shrink-wrapped copy of it but doesn't even own an XBox. Otherwise, I'd not own Fable 3 yet either honestly, it never would have occurred to me.

Just because some of you have a monthly budget for games that goes into the hundreds of dollars doesn't mean all of us do. I'm a person that has a modest amount of MSP for months and months that I sit on, and save them for the exact sale I want because I have to stretch my resources as best I can. I have times I have to spend entirely too much time playing free games like Aegis Wing, Harm's Way, Crash Course, etc, probably more than most simply because I don't have the resources to just constantly be blowing money on new games.

I'm not entirely happy with MS as of yet with the XB1 news. I *can* however appreciate and benefit from the Games with Gold. If you can't because you already own all the games.... then Games With Gold isn't for you. MS already has truckloads of your money anyways, and already know you'll buy stuff anyways. They're not trying to make you happy, they're trying to open some doors for more sales to users.

On a different note.... I thought Burnout: Crash was going on sale this week? Isn't that what I saw in this thread topic last week?

It was on sale last week.

Just tried to download Game of thrones on American account in Australia and it is region locked. There would be no chance of it going on sale for everyone else is there?

People complaining about the sale items have nothing to complain about, as Australia does not even get the sale.

This site is CheapAss Gamer and apparently I'm just much more of a "cheaperass" than a lot of you. I own Halo and Halo 2, didn't ever buy 3 though. I own Assassin's Creed, didn't get around to getting 2 yet (and don't know if I would have, not because I dislike AC but because I have to reaalllyy prioritize what games I get). Fable III is unfortunate because I bought that a month ago brand new for $8 from a friend that won a shrink-wrapped copy of it but doesn't even own an XBox. Otherwise, I'd not own Fable 3 yet either honestly, it never would have occurred to me.

Just because some of you have a monthly budget for games that goes into the hundreds of dollars doesn't mean all of us do. I'm a person that has a modest amount of MSP for months and months that I sit on, and save them for the exact sale I want because I have to stretch my resources as best I can. I have times I have to spend entirely too much time playing free games like Aegis Wing, Harm's Way, Crash Course, etc, probably more than most simply because I don't have the resources to just constantly be blowing money on new games.

I'm not entirely happy with MS as of yet with the XB1 news. I *can* however appreciate and benefit from the Games with Gold. If you can't because you already own all the games.... then Games With Gold isn't for you. MS already has truckloads of your money anyways, and already know you'll buy stuff anyways. They're not trying to make you happy, they're trying to open some doors for more sales to users.

On a different note.... I thought Burnout: Crash was going on sale this week? Isn't that what I saw in this thread topic last week?
I think the sentiment here is that if this is their way of competing against PS+ and the free games there then offering what are essentially bargain bin games is kind of meh. Sony is giving away Deus Ex and Saint's Row 3 this month. MS is essentially giving away games I could easily buy under $10. We;'re not crying foul, just wishing that MS would step their game up and compete. I'm sure you'd be happier if MS was giving away something like Sleeping Dogs or Spec Ops: The Line rather than games that are well over 4 years old.

In terms of Burnout: Crash - sale was last week so sorry to say this but you missed it. On the positive it will likely go on sale again as it's been on sale a few times and there is only a small pool of Kinect games for the weekly sales they have.

You have $300 worth of points?!?!​
You think thats bad, I have $510 worth, also during that "1200 for $5" deal at the MS store there were people hitting the upper limit, which I think is like $990 worth !
I'm in the same boat, but my plan is to use all the points to buy my Xbone games for the first year or so. I was not planing on picking up a Xbone until 2015, but the points "issue" is forcing my hand. I'm certainly not going to let $400 dollars go to waste.

You think thats bad, I have $510 worth, also during that "1200 for $5" deal at the MS store there were people hitting the upper limit, which I think is like $990 worth !
I'm in the same boat, but my plan is to use all the points to buy my Xbone games for the first year or so. I was not planing on picking up a Xbone until 2015, but the points "issue" is forcing my hand. I'm certainly not going to let $400 dollars go to waste.
I don't see how it's forcing your hand unless they're getting rid of being able to purchase games on xbox.com.

I don't see how it's forcing your hand unless they're getting rid of being able to purchase games on xbox.com.
I'm not buying games at MSRP or even on sale for a system that I do not own. I know this is a common practice among some CAGs but it makes no sense to me. It's my understanding that the converted "currency" expires at the end of 2014 or shortly thereafter. IMO currency with an expiration date = forcing my hand a bit.

That said, I have a ton of Amazon credit so I pre-ordered a Xbone - Day One Edition.

I wish I had thought about that. I didn't hop on the MSP deal because I never spend MSPs now that Harmonix has stopped making songs for Rock Band. Buying brand new retail games for essentially $20 would be incredible.

Some of you just crack me up.

"What?  A promo code exploit on MS website where I can get hundreds of dollars of MS points at a 3rd of the price?  Count me in!"

"What?  MS is going to make me spend all my MS points I got from exploiting their systems within a year after they convert them to real money?  That's so unfair!"

Seriously, look at yourselves.

Thanks, I ended up buying it. $5 and the fact that it's just 2gb made me pull the trigger. Hard to argue with it. Even if I just get an hour of stupid fun with my nephews with it, it's worth it. I just hope it doesn't wind up being one of the free games I get from Gold in the next 6 months. Actually that goes for everyone as I hope the games we get are awesome AAA games that are no more than 6 month old rather than essentially Kinect shovel-ware or games that are 5 years old and can be grabbed for $5 at Eb Games or that any decent Gold subscriber would have already owned and played. The jury will be out.
We're getting Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed II next, though I assume you're aware of that. So AAA games released within the last half year are probably out of the question. Hope for Metal Gear Rising, receive Peter Jackson's King Kong.

I'm not upset over the haul so far though. My sister's copy of Fable III is two hours away from me, a GoD version of Halo 3 + disc version would make a Halo 3 system link party sweeter (though that happening is HIGHLY unlikely :p ), and I actually never purchased or played AC2.

I think the sentiment here is that if this is their way of competing against PS+ and the free games there then offering what are essentially bargain bin games is kind of meh. Sony is giving away Deus Ex and Saint's Row 3 this month. MS is essentially giving away games I could easily buy under $10. We;'re not crying foul, just wishing that MS would step their game up and compete. I'm sure you'd be happier if MS was giving away something like Sleeping Dogs or Spec Ops: The Line rather than games that are well over 4 years old.

In terms of Burnout: Crash - sale was last week so sorry to say this but you missed it. On the positive it will likely go on sale again as it's been on sale a few times and there is only a small pool of Kinect games for the weekly sales they have.
I understand what you're trying to say but Deus Ex and Saint's Row 3 aren't the best examples since they've been in the $5-10 range for a while lol

I have seen both Dues Ex and Saint's Row 3 for $10. And you have no idea what other games are going to be available.

We're getting Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed II next, though I assume you're aware of that. So AAA games released within the last half year are probably out of the question. Hope for Metal Gear Rising, receive Peter Jackson's King Kong.

I'm not upset over the haul so far though. My sister's copy of Fable III is two hours away from me, a GoD version of Halo 3 + disc version would make a Halo 3 system link party sweeter (though that happening is HIGHLY unlikely :p ), and I actually never purchased or played AC2.
I don't think we're getting Halo 3 and AC2 next, they were just confirmed to be part of this program.

I understand what you're trying to say but Deus Ex and Saint's Row 3 aren't the best examples since they've been in the $5-10 range for a while lol
Saint's Row 3 has not been in the $5-$10 range. It has been $10 before and some CAGs were able to get a copy for that price, but I just sold my copy for $24 on Amazon (I won't get $24, but someone was willing to pay that much for it). Used copies are hovering right around $19+shipping. Both AC2 and Halo 3 are hovering around $6+shipping.

Some of you just crack me up.

"What? A promo code exploit on MS website where I can get hundreds of dollars of MS points at a 3rd of the price? Count me in!"

"What? MS is going to make me spend all my MS points I got from exploiting their systems within a year after they convert them to real money? That's so unfair!"

Seriously, look at yourselves.
Where did they say that Microsoft point will disappear? Wouldn't they just convert the MSP into USD?

TBH I'm just gonna spend mine on 360 stuff as I still intend to keep it as my main console probably till at least the end of 2014.

I certainly have no intention of getting the Xbox One, if anything I'll likely switch to PS4.

I think I'll be pulling the trigger on Dungeon Seige III, Dark Star One, and maybe Karateka..I know they're not highly rated, but I love couch co-op and spaceflight and retro remakes...I'm a sucker I guess :p

My cheap ass rule for games is simple for both consoles: $10 (800 points) or less for older releases and $20 (1600 points) maximum for newer stuff.

I'll make an exception a few times a year but that is my basic model for purchases. For the record, I have around 3,000 points.

I'm glad they are skipping Assassin's Creed and went right into Ass Creed 2 since the first one is the only one I didn't like. I'll make sure to get that,

Tempted to jump on Worms™ Revolution but is really worth the 600 MS points tag?
If you enjoy the Worms formula, then yes it's worth it. I love the humor in the game and how some crazy unpredictable shit happens every now and then when your shot misses the mark. If you plan to play multiplayer then it's fantastic. If you're playing solo then it gets old after a while.

Can anyone talk me out of Kung-Fu Impact for Kinect for $5? Or talk me into it? Or well . . . just maybe talk to me?
Kung-fu Impact is a silly little game. It is cheesy as hell and probably won't hold your attention for long.....UNLESS....you're a two year-old or have a two-year old at home. I booted it up last night and was not able to play more than 10 seconds of it. Why? Because my son basically pushed me out of the way and took over the game. He was hooked instantly in a way I've never seen before. To tell you the truth, I had a blast watching him jump all over the place, making funny facial expressions and "martial arts noises". I am really looking forward to starting the game again tonight and watching him go at it. I can think a lot of worse way to spend 400 MSPs (or 160 MSPs in my case). If you have the points and enjoy the Kinect gimmick then you'll probably get your money's worth from the game.

Why would any sane person stock up so much MS Points? I buy 4200 Points everytime I see my current points are getting low (under 800 MSP). Granted I can't use Bing Rewards or getting those ridiculous cheap US Deals on MSP but seriously...

Namco announced two Pac-Man related news for XBLA, PSN, & other downloadable services:

1.) Pac-Man CE DX is getting a free update called "DX+" this summer that adds "improved leaderboard functionality, in-game achievements and medals, as well as access to additional DLC mazes, music and graphics including classic DIG DUG and RALLY-X sprites".

2.) Pac-Man Museum will be a downloadable collection of old and new Pac-Man games, including the arcade-only Battle Royale, later this winter.

1.) Pac-Man CE DX is getting a free update called "DX+" this summer that adds "improved leaderboard functionality, in-game achievements and medals, as well as access to additional DLC mazes, music and graphics including classic DIG DUG and RALLY-X sprites".
I need to get off my lazy ass and finish up the last few achievements in that game. It's one of those games where a large percentage of people got 100% of the achievements, yet I can't because it requires some good hand/eye coordination. It'll be funny if the dlc achievements are significantly more difficult and people start bitching about it.

As for the free games. it's funny how some people will complain about anything. Crappy freebies are still better than no freebies. If you don't like them, then don't download them. My copies of Fable 3, Halo 3, and AC 2 are still untouched, and you know what....I am perfectly fine that MS will be giving them out for free. I am not losing anything at all and I don't feel entitled.

I need to get off my lazy ass and finish up the last few achievements in that game. It's one of those games where a large percentage of people got 100% of the achievements, yet I can't because it requires some good hand/eye coordination. It'll be funny if the dlc achievements are significantly more difficult and people start bitching about it.

As for the free games. it's funny how some people will complain about anything. Crappy freebies are still better than no freebies. If you don't like them, then don't download them. My copies of Fable 3, Halo 3, and AC 2 are still untouched, and you know what....I am perfectly fine that MS will be giving them out for free. I am not losing anything at all and I don't feel entitled.
They better add some much harder achievements. DX had some of the weakest I've ever seen, 100% in 2 hours of play. With the leader boards full of hackers, I quit playing pretty quickly. Sad, because CE was a constant at my house for a while...

Why would any sane person stock up so much MS Points? I buy 4200 Points everytime I see my current points are getting low (under 800 MSP). Granted I can't use Bing Rewards or getting those ridiculous cheap US Deals on MSP but seriously...
I spent $90 for $270 of points... In the year that Rocksmith has been out, there have been 150 DLC songs... The new RS releases about the time that the points will convert - so that means that I can buy whatever DLC my heart desires and it cost me, effectively, $1 a song. If I pick up a new game somewhere down the line in the next year, it effectively cost me $20 to get a day one GoD copy... I figure I'll come out ahead in the long run :)

They better add some much harder achievements. DX had some of the weakest I've ever seen, 100% in 2 hours of play. With the leader boards full of hackers, I quit playing pretty quickly. Sad, because CE was a constant at my house for a while...
How are people hacking the leaderboards? It seems more likely that heads just found an exploit.

Cool. This reminds me. Which of this DLC is actually worth it? It looks like the only thing that isn't cosmetic is Requiem of the Goddess, Sazh Heads or Tails, and several "opponents" (don't know what this means as the game is still in the backlog.. more than half way through the first one though!). Is all of this worht picking up at the cheaper price?

How are people hacking the leaderboards? It seems more likely that heads just found an exploit.
The videos for the top scores showed some truly horrible Pacman skills, with the leaderboard score posted being like 50 times what was actually attained. With a score of 3 billion in a game where the player in question doesn't even have any achievements for said game, pretty pathetic. I haven't played in a while, so they may have cleaned them up since then.

Cool. This reminds me. Which of this DLC is actually worth it? It looks like the only thing that isn't cosmetic is Requiem of the Goddess, Sazh Heads or Tails, and several "opponents" (don't know what this means as the game is still in the backlog.. more than half way through the first one though!). Is all of this worht picking up at the cheaper price?
The only one that adds something semi-worthwhile story-wise is Requiem of the Goddess. I hear Sazh is stupidly short and mostly new casino stuff, and Snow's isn't much better. The opponents are more personal preference if you really like the character in each DLC. All Opponents and Story DLC give you a new monster crystal eventually of the opponent/DLC focus. I liked the game a lot, but still didn't think any of it was worth full price and only got RotG when it was on sale for half off a while back. If your enjoying it, and still haven't 100%ed it yet, pick up the stuff that interests you so you can actually have something to do with it and can use the bonus Monster Crystals, probably not the big bundle.

Since nothing adds achievements and I don't have anything left do-able but grinding monsters to 100% the bestiary for no reason, there wasn't a lot of incentive for me to bother with any of it.

snagged bf3 premium.

debating on dungeon siege 3... any feedback?
It's got some awkward points, but a solid co-op Diablo-style game. I like that when you're looking at your inventory, AI takes over your character so you keep up with your friend and help in combat. You can also "Take a Break" and turn AI on while you watch I guess. Not sure why else you'd use that instead of just pulling up your inventory, which is much quicker to do.

I also like that loot auto-divides to the characters that can use it, so you don't have to worry about who picks up what. You also have a shared gold pool, which as far as I can tell doesn't scale up to account for having multiple characters wanting to buy stuff. But whatever, as with most Diablo-style games, you're better off exploring for new equipment than spending all your money on an item you could replace on the next chest.

It's a bit confusing, but it's like the player hosting owns all other characters in-game, so while you can totally control leveling, equipment, combat, etc, only 1p can activate save points and you have to make sure the same person hosts when you co-op.

"The videos for the top scores showed some truly horrible Pacman skills, with the leaderboard score posted being like 50 times what was actually attained. With a score of 3 billion in a game where the player in question doesn't even have any achievements for said game, pretty pathetic. I haven't played in a while, so they may have cleaned them up since then."

Wow, that's terrible. I'm gonna check out some vids for that when I get home.

snagged bf3 premium.

It's got some awkward points, but a solid co-op Diablo-style game. I like that when you're looking at your inventory, AI takes over your character so you keep up with your friend and help in combat. You can also "Take a Break" and turn AI on while you watch I guess. Not sure why else you'd use that instead of just pulling up your inventory, which is much quicker to do.

I also like that loot auto-divides to the characters that can use it, so you don't have to worry about who picks up what. You also have a shared gold pool, which as far as I can tell doesn't scale up to account for having multiple characters wanting to buy stuff. But whatever, as with most Diablo-style games, you're better off exploring for new equipment than spending all your money on an item you could replace on the next chest.

It's a bit confusing, but it's like the player hosting owns all other characters in-game, so while you can totally control leveling, equipment, combat, etc, only 1p can activate save points and you have to make sure the same person hosts when you co-op.
hmm. it's really tempting for 800, and i've got about 7k left in MSP from that 1200 for 4.99 promo - so it'd really only be about 3.33 out of my pocket.

i might just have to bite. diablo 2 is/was one of my favorite games. i don't know if i can really pass this up.

Can anyone recommend Guardians of Middle Earth or even warn away from it? I am interested but I can't tell if the game is still active online or mostly dead now.

I need to get off my lazy ass and finish up the last few achievements in that game. It's one of those games where a large percentage of people got 100% of the achievements, yet I can't because it requires some good hand/eye coordination.
That's funny because DX was my fastest non-cheap game (barring Dash of Destruction, Harm's Way, or Avatar) completion I've had. Probably an hour to an hour and a half to finish.

I need to get off my lazy ass and finish up the last few achievements in that game. It's one of those games where a large percentage of people got 100% of the achievements, yet I can't because it requires some good hand/eye coordination.
That's funny because DX was my fastest non-cheap game (barring Dash of Destruction, Harm's Way, or Avatar) completion I've had. Probably an hour to an hour and a half to finish.
Both of the CE games took me about 20-30 minutes to 100% them. They're the easiest achievement games out there.

snagged bf3 premium.

F*ck, now I'm thinking about purchasing it, seems that I can have fun with it. Would have been better if they also put the DLC on sale this week, I hope it will be soon.

I hate to get off topic, but I need help. For anyone who's played played/beaten RE4 on 360, how did you get past the control scheme? I just started my play through and I BARELY survived the first 3 minutes of the game. Aiming is near impossible.

I hate to get off topic, but I need help. For anyone who's played played/beaten RE4 on 360, how did you get past the control scheme? I just started my play through and I BARELY survived the first 3 minutes of the game. Aiming is near impossible.
i loved that game on the ps2 but by the time i bought it on 360 i realized that it was antequated and i had no desire to ever beat it again. i'd rather replay 5 (even tho 4 smashes 5 on the story once you've beaten it once it's just the gameplay that matters). one of the few digital purchases i wish i could return, good memories do not a good game to replay make.

</unpopular opinions>

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back