XBL DotW Rock Band No Doubt "The Singles 1992–2003" Album for 1200 points

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
25% off normal price of 1600 points

Rock Band No Doubt "The Singles 1992–2003" Album for 1200 points

Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this game album: The Singles 1992–2003 (Album). This includes thirteen tracks: all of the songs from the No Doubt’ album The Singles 1992–2003, except "Trapped in a Box" and "New". PLEASE NOTE: Rock Band game disc is required to play song game tracks. This song game track pack includes 13 song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

~Don't forget to purchase "New" for the "complete" Rock Band No Doubt experience. Thanks to Sway~

Last edited by a moderator:
what a bunch of crap. geesh the dotw are getting worse and worse. they had a streak for a month and back to the slump. they should put xbl arcade games instead..

[quote name='wybo_a']Lame DotW. Too bad its not Pearl Jam or Maiden.[/QUOTE]

If it were Iron Maiden or Pearl Jam would it then be a deal? If this is the case, then it seems that you don't have a problem with the deal, but with the artist. If you have a problem with the artist that is absolutely fine as you are entitled to an opinion, but put it in the right forum. Don't thread crap and discourage people from trying to post deals.

Thanks for posting this OP.

Awesome deal, would jump on it if I didn't already have it. Don't forget to purchase "New" for the "complete" Rock Band No Doubt experience.

I wasn't paying attention to the dotw for awhile, can anyone tell me if the mirror's edge downloadable content was ever part of dotw? I repurchased the game just to wait till that content went on sale.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I wasn't paying attention to the dotw for awhile, can anyone tell me if the mirror's edge downloadable content was ever part of dotw? I repurchased the game just to wait till that content went on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the Pure Time Trials were DotW sometime during the summer. They were on sale at some point, in any case. Hopefully they will be discounted again someday.

[quote name='atlantas']If it were Iron Maiden or Pearl Jam would it then be a deal? If this is the case, then it seems that you don't have a problem with the deal, but with the artist. If you have a problem with the artist that is absolutely fine as you are entitled to an opinion, but put it in the right forum. Don't thread crap and discourage people from trying to post deals.

Thanks for posting this OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to thread crap. This DotW is horrible. The No Doubt pack has been out now for over a year. Iron Maiden or Pearl Jam are two of the "newer" packs out there. I'm sure most people who wanted this whould have already jumped on it, but thanks anyway for your discouragement. I shall kiss your feet now, Atlantis, holiest of holy posters.

Sorry to be noob, but is it done already? When I click the OP link, I see the No Doubt pack listed for 1600 points again.

Thanks! -PG

[quote name='PogoOfGo']Sorry to be noob, but is it done already? When I click the OP link, I see the No Doubt pack listed for 1600 points again.

Thanks! -PG[/QUOTE]

Are you signed in on your gold account?

[quote name='snakelda']I bought this wayyyyyy back when it came out. Fun songs to play.[/QUOTE]

This. My wife made certain we had this pack the day of release. Shame.

Ah I see, it's a "rich get richer" sort of deal.

71899_f520.jpg

I could reactivate my account but it doesn't seem worth $5 off :)

Thank you! -PG

1200 pts is too much for one album imo. However, I really do like a lot of the No Doubt songs so I will probably bite. Thanks. Op.

I'll agree that Microsoft is continuing to drop the ball on deals of the week, especially in this case with picking a rather obscure Rock Band Track Pack. There are far more arcade titles (or xbox originals mayhaps?) that could use this treatment.

That said though, would still totally buy this if i didn't already own this track pack. Bought it for 1600 pts back when, and it has definitely earned its keep.

[quote name='wybo_a']I'm not trying to thread crap. This DotW is horrible. The No Doubt pack has been out now for over a year. Iron Maiden or Pearl Jam are two of the "newer" packs out there. I'm sure most people who wanted this whould have already jumped on it, but thanks anyway for your discouragement. I shall kiss your feet now, Atlantis, holiest of holy posters.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could be more useless and more of an ass.

I do already own this album, though.

Dang, I bought this pack when it came out. Worth it though since I played the hell out of it and it prepared me for their concert. Great pack for fans of the band!

It's a good pack but I already have it. At least MS has the DoW running as an on going promo. I'm sure they will have something worth while sooner or later.

I think all the albums are overpriced, but this is the only one i've liked enough to purchase. (more) worth the money than before.

I may end up biting as I like no doubt, haven't decided yet. I have alot of spare points right now. regardless this DotW does suck. Music games should not be allowed as DotW, PERIOD.

[quote name='Nico0020']I may end up biting as I like no doubt, haven't decided yet. I have alot of spare points right now. regardless this DotW does suck. Music games should not be allowed as DotW, PERIOD.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think it would be a good idea to do a universal deal of the week music game price drop. That is, instead of choosing 25% off one pack, take 25% off ALL Rock Band tracks. I'm sure they would see a huge surge in sales, and I know I would pick up quite a few tracks myself.

The last few DOTW offers were good to decent. This is...$5 off a $20 DLC package. Whoop-de-freakin'-doo. :roll:

In my case, it doesn't help that I've already got some of the songs via the Pepsi promotion earlier in the summer, but even if I didn't have any I still wouldn't be too excited.

[quote name='DrMunkee']Personally, I think it would be a good idea to do a universal deal of the week music game price drop. That is, instead of choosing 25% off one pack, take 25% off ALL Rock Band tracks. I'm sure they would see a huge surge in sales, and I know I would pick up quite a few tracks myself.[/QUOTE]

Good idea? Maybe.

Given the contracts and licensing involved for each artist, though (and we're talking hundreds of artists in Rock Band alone), I'm not even sure if that's feasible.

[quote name='wybo_a']Lame DotW. Too bad its not Pearl Jam or Maiden.[/QUOTE]

Hi... you represent everything wrong with the Rock Band community. Go curl up in a corner and die.

XBLA now has 269 games and probably no more then 30-40 have ever gone on sale or had a permanent price drop. They really have no excuse not to have at least one game on sale every week especially with 2-3 new games coming out every Wednesday.

Honestly since MS decided to crowd my dashboard with constant ads for their music games, even though they made a dedicated "music channel" for them, they should have a normal DotW and a music DotW. That would make alot more sense and alot more people happy. A weekly deal on music, and something else content wise. There are too many arcade games, DLC and add-ons to waste time with offering 5 dollars off a 20 dollar music pack. I really like rock band, but I can't wait till this music game fiasco is over.

[quote name='tyrok3k']XBLA now has 269 games and probably no more then 30-40 have ever gone on sale or had a permanent price drop. They really have no excuse not to have at least one game on sale every week especially with 2-3 new games coming out every Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

now that you mention it you're right. Looking through the catalog, there are a handful of games I'd purchase if they were on sale, and I never see them for less than full price. Amazing the difference a couple bucks makes.

bread's done
Back