XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wEEman33']One more note about the "Napalm" maps:

There is MAJOR slowdown anytime you use the tank-mounted flame thrower. Like it almost brings the game to a halt. I thought it might crash or freeze the game was running so slow. This is like Goldeneye in a room with the maximum amount of remote mines going off slowdown.

The new minigame is basically a 3D version of Choplifter. Kind of cool.

Still need to try the new versus map.[/QUOTE]

I tried to score the DLC's on the CAG trading thread, but no luck yet. I don't think I'm gonna pay full price for them tho. The lack of content and technical issues you're mentioning are definitely pushing me away from them.

Also, it sucks when games get removed from my "Completed Games" list because they add DLC with new achievements. Lame.

Remember when Microsoft said they were releasing Joy Ride as a free to play game on XBLA and people were interested in it? Remember when they took it away and made it into a Kinect launch title? Well, it's back on XBLA. They just announced Joy Ride Turbo. But, no mention of free to play. Everyone is still interested, right? No?

I might be interested (especially if they keep the free-to-play part). I'm just glad we're finally getting that controller/original version.

played through Walking Dead chapter 1 this morning and really enjoyed it. It took me about two and a half hours to beat, but I can see myself going through it again to try and see how things would be different if i made other choices.

I'm a fan of the TV show and really loved this. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in this game to check it out.

With all the praise I guess I'm going to download the demo of Walking Dead. I don't mind a short game time at all, especially for the price. I didn't know anything about the TV show. Would I get less out of the game if I haven't seen the show?

[quote name='crunchewy']With all the praise I guess I'm going to download the demo of Walking Dead. I don't mind a short game time at all, especially for the price. I didn't know anything about the TV show. Would I get less out of the game if I haven't seen the show?[/QUOTE]

Not at all. It's a great game for what it is, even if you haven't read the comics or watched the TV show. Just don't go into it expecting guns a blazing because it's less about the zombies and more about the people and the emotions.

Walking Dead
You should be fine with the Walking Dead game having not seen the TV show. Because it treats the comic as cannon instead of the TV show, the AMC product is not relevant towards the game at all. I found it to be much more in line with the books than the show as far as mood and atmosphere. My playtime for Episode 1 was just over 2.5 hours so it seems 2-3 hours is the norm. Like others, I still don't get why Sony is shown the love as far as the pricing goes but I'll take it. As far as liking it goes, I think I liked it more because it wasn't the classic type of adventure game as those have never really been my thing.

Other Things
TS:CW DLC seems like something I'll pass on (especially at full price) with the technical issues, thanks for the info.

Joy Ride does sound great IF it is free. If not, we'll have to wait and see but every game seems a little better free right?

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet was one of those games that I didn't pick up before because I felt it was overpriced. This seems better and maybe I'll give it another look.

Also, I have noticed a positive impact of the garbage XBLA deals as of late. This thread has turned into more of a general Arcade/DLC discussion thread. Actual sharing and community seems to be happening, I like it.:D

[quote name='crunchewy']With all the praise I guess I'm going to download the demo of Walking Dead. I don't mind a short game time at all, especially for the price. I didn't know anything about the TV show. Would I get less out of the game if I haven't seen the show?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it totally stands on its own. It's supposed to be a prequel to the comics anyway, so you won't be lost at all. And after playing through the series I'm sure you will want to read the books (which I highly recommend!) :D

[quote name='tylerh1701']As someone who has 5 strongbad games taking up space in my psn library, having all 5 walking dead episodes launched through 1 game is a really good idea.[/QUOTE]
From playing through the PSN version, that's how it looks like it'll shake out there, as well. I got the season pass and the file downloaded is just called "The Walking Dead" and has the list of episodes on there with a preview shot of that episode, so I'll make the assumption that it'll incorporate future episodes in that way like Blue Toad Murder Files and Topatoi. I'm sure if you buy them separately, you'll end up with separate games, so I'm hoping that they stick with this format now that they've nailed it.

Walking Dead episode is great. Best zombie storytelling in a game that I've seen thusfar. Definitely gave me that choose your own adventure book feel. Unlike Sam & Max for instance, the areas did not feel like a bunch of repeats. Maybe they will in later episodes but you cover a lot of ground in ep 1.

So I'm sure this'll be considered a bit off topic but I found out that Virtual On Force is on the Hong Kong GoD marketplace for ~$15. I've looked in the trading forums and I've googled region free points but can't find any for sale. I'd like to try and get about $25 worth so I can pick up the DLC as well. Anyone know where I can find some to buy or trade for? I know I can earn them through Bing but that takes too long and I don't feel it's worth the time and effort.

Of course I'm assuming that I can buy a game on that marketplace (with a Hong Kong account of course) and still be able to play it here. I think some games are region locked on the marketplace but I'm not sure.

PM me if you can help. Thanks!

If you have a free/silver account there is a Crazy Larry Deal for 6 months of Xbox Live Gold & 5 Free Games (Halo: Reach, Fable 3, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldiers, and The Gunstringer) for $39.99. The games codes will be sent to you in 4 - 6 weeks via e-mail.

The deal is only for this weekend.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']So I'm sure this'll be considered a bit off topic but I found out that Virtual On Force is on the Hong Kong GoD marketplace for ~$15. I've looked in the trading forums and I've googled region free points but can't find any for sale. I'd like to try and get about $25 worth so I can pick up the DLC as well. Anyone know where I can find some to buy or trade for? I know I can earn them through Bing but that takes too long and I don't feel it's worth the time and effort.

Of course I'm assuming that I can buy a game on that marketplace (with a Hong Kong account of course) and still be able to play it here. I think some games are region locked on the marketplace but I'm not sure.

PM me if you can help. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wow, this is sooooo off topic, I raged and threw my phone across the room and kicked my kitten in the face. This just ruined my Friday night.

I'm off to play Walking Dead since others recommended it

[quote name='CodeTrader']If you have a free/silver account there is a Crazy Larry Deal for 6 months of Xbox Live Gold & 5 Free Games (Halo: Reach, Fable 3, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldiers, and The Gunstringer) for $39.99. The games codes will be sent to you in 4 - 6 weeks via e-mail.

The deal is only for this weekend.[/QUOTE]
My wife generally keeps her XBL account at silver but will sometimes go gold for a few months to take advantage of a good promotion so I looked into this a bit. My first concern was storage space as I don't have much. As I feared, the necessary space (around 18GB) is more than I can spare but I figured that maybe I could just sit on the codes and use them individually when I had the space or trade them.

The problem with this is that apparently Microsoft puts an expiration date on their use in JUNE. When you factor in that they take 1.5 months to email them to you that doesn't leave much time at all to activate them. It looks like this is a deal breaker in our case as I found info posted yesterday on Xbox's forum support. Too bad as the deal is a good one if you don't have those titles already.
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/p/235989/1223447.aspx#1223447

[quote name='chuckie88']My wife generally keeps her XBL account at silver but will sometimes go gold for a few months to take advantage of a good promotion so I looked into this a bit. My first concern was storage space as I don't have much. As I feared, the necessary space (around 18GB) is more than I can spare but I figured that maybe I could just sit on the codes and use them individually when I had the space or trade them.

The problem with this is that apparently Microsoft puts an expiration date on their use in JUNE. When you factor in that they take 1.5 months to email them to you that doesn't leave much time at all to activate them. It looks like this is a deal breaker in our case as I found info posted yesterday on Xbox's forum support. Too bad as the deal is a good one if you don't have those titles already.
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/p/235989/1223447.aspx#1223447[/QUOTE]

You can redeem the codes before June and you can download the games anytime after that point. Anything you purchase is available in your "Purchase History" and you can download them again anytime in the future.

If it starts to download on your Xbox, just cancel it.

You can also consider getting some USB drives for additional storage. You can use up to 16GB per drive. They allow up to 2 USB drives, so that would be about 32GB of space.

You can also consider trading the codes. I'm sure there are people that will trade you other game codes for these 5 games.

I think it is a good deal just for the games alone.

Make sure to set your account to not renew automatically. Might be a good idea to wait until you receive the codes though.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']So I'm sure this'll be considered a bit off topic but I found out that Virtual On Force is on the Hong Kong GoD marketplace for ~$15. I've looked in the trading forums and I've googled region free points but can't find any for sale. I'd like to try and get about $25 worth so I can pick up the DLC as well. Anyone know where I can find some to buy or trade for? I know I can earn them through Bing but that takes too long and I don't feel it's worth the time and effort.

PM me if you can help. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'd PM you but I figure you and I can't be the only people dealing with this.

You can buy MS points for a foreign (at least Hong Kong) account through Paypal. You just have to link your Paypal account to your foreign gamertag.

The issue comes when you try to download the game itself. Somewhere in the process your IP address gets checked and when it comes up as a (presumably) US address, it won't let you purchase the game, despite having enough MS Points to do so.

I'm currently working on ways to pass the IP check in order to spend my HK spacebucks on Virtual On Force but I haven't really looked into it too deeply yet.

[quote name='Halo05']I'd PM you but I figure you and I can't be the only people dealing with this.

You can buy MS points for a foreign (at least Hong Kong) account through Paypal. You just have to link your Paypal account to your foreign gamertag.

The issue comes when you try to download the game itself. Somewhere in the process your IP address gets checked and when it comes up as a (presumably) US address, it won't let you purchase the game, despite having enough MS Points to do so.

I'm currently working on ways to pass the IP check in order to spend my HK spacebucks on Virtual On Force but I haven't really looked into it too deeply yet.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have any problem downloading Virtual On Force or Bullet Soul from the HK marketplace on a US console. Some games do require you to have an IP address from that specific region, but not these two. Are you sure your GamerTag is set up right?

Also, here's an Ebay seller who sells universal points. These are reasonably priced and will work on any non-US GamerTags.

eastx, is Bullet Soul worth picking up while I'm at it? I read your review and kinda made me feel a bit indecisive on it. It sounds like I'd probably enjoy it, but is it worth the extra effort to get it from another region like Virtual On surely will be?

Could you link to it in the HK store? I searched and couldn't find it. I assume the title is not in English like Virtual On or perhaps it goes by a different name (possible translation difference?). Thanks!

[quote name='CodeTrader']You can redeem the codes before June and you can download the games anytime after that point. Anything you purchase is available in your "Purchase History" and you can download them again anytime in the future.

If it starts to download on your Xbox, just cancel it.

You can also consider getting some USB drives for additional storage. You can use up to 16GB per drive. They allow up to 2 USB drives, so that would be about 32GB of space.

You can also consider trading the codes. I'm sure there are people that will trade you other game codes for these 5 games.

I think it is a good deal just for the games alone.

Make sure to set your account to not renew automatically. Might be a good idea to wait until you receive the codes though.[/QUOTE]
I hadn't thought of canceling it and using it later from purchase history, even though I've redownloaded things in the past. Just slipped my mind I guess. I already use one USB drive (and even a memory unit I got for next to nothing from a friend) and have considered getting another. It doesn't help that I'm still rocking the massive 20GB hard drive!:lol:

I agree with you that it is a good deal though. I'll pass it on to my wife and see if she wants to go for it. Thanks for bringing up the redownloading thing.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']eastx, is Bullet Soul worth picking up while I'm at it? I read your review and kinda made me feel a bit indecisive on it. It sounds like I'd probably enjoy it, but is it worth the extra effort to get it from another region like Virtual On surely will be?

Could you link to it in the HK store? I searched and couldn't find it. I assume the title is not in English like Virtual On or perhaps it goes by a different name (possible translation difference?). Thanks![/QUOTE]

It just depends on how you like bullet hell shooters. Bullet Soul is the most reasonable (and thus most fun for me) game of its type that I've played in a long while. Also, since you need to buy points in 800 pt increments, you might as well buy a few extra points to get enough for both games IMO.

Bullet Soul HK link
Virtual On Force HK link

Note that both games have 2 DLCs which cost 400 Points a piece and include Achievements. The Bullet Soul DLC in particular is a must-buy as it makes the main game easier.

For more info on the IP issue, look here: http://www45.atwiki.jp/gameondemand/pages/17.html

The games under VPN不要 don't need a VPN to be downloaded, while VPN必要 games need an HK VPN. If you're not sure if the game you're interested in is region-free, just check Play-Asia. They list the region compatibility of almost every X360 game they sell on its page. So yes, of the VPN不要 games, VF Force and Bullet Soul are region free, but Radirgy is not. There are also some region-free games in the VPN必要 category too, like Espgaluda 2 and Mushihime-sama Futari (虫姫様ふたり) (sadly, Idolm@ster is not among them).

Also of note, 日本語ローカライズあり = in Japanese, 日本語ローカライズなし = Not in Japanese.

[quote name='eastx']It just depends on how you like bullet hell shooters. Bullet Soul is the most reasonable (and thus most fun for me) game of its type that I've played in a long while. Also, since you need to buy points in 800 pt increments, you might as well buy a few extra points to get enough for both games IMO.

Bullet Soul HK link
Virtual On Force HK link

Note that both games have 2 DLCs which cost 400 Points a piece and include Achievements. The Bullet Soul DLC in particular is a must-buy as it makes the main game easier.[/QUOTE]

Thanks eastx, I knew Virtual On had DLC but didn't know Bullet Soul did too. Looks like I may end up dropping ~$50 then. Any other good import-onlys I should consider while I'm buying? I remember seeing Deathsmiles 2X being like 960msp in the Hungarian maketplace recently but since it is available stateside I should probably skip it for now and wait till I can get it licensed with my gamertag. I really dislike buying games that I can't associate with my gamertag but I will make an exception when there is no alternative.

I've been kicking myself ever since I passed on the region-free edition of VOF and I got an email from play-asia about the GH edition being released in Japan the other day so it rekindled my desire to scoop the game up. However, I can't seem to confirm that this version is playable on my console (or if it has the DLC like some GHs do-though no mention of it probably means no) and I don't think it's worth the risk to buy it for $45 to find I can't use it for anything but a coaster.

I'm not sure how The Walking Dead was allowed to be released with this terrible darkness problem. It's very hard to see anything that isn't in direct sunlight, which is a huge shame because the art is a great part of that game's appeal. I'm glad I played through the PSN version first so I could enjoy the game without any issues.

I usually adjust brightness on screen to the max in games (fuck you, Silent Hill) but I just had a marathon session of Walking Dead and I had no issues with the lighting.

God,I want more that game.
Now.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I usually adjust brightness on screen to the max in games (fuck you, Silent Hill) but I just had a marathon session of Walking Dead and I had no issues with the lighting.

God,I want more that game.
Now.[/QUOTE]
It's almost pitch black in the night/forest scenes even with the brightness turned all the way up, which is a huge problem that ruins the atmosphere of the game. I didn't have any issues with the PS3 version, so this is only an issue with the XBLA version.

[quote name='plus1zero']Meh, finally picked up NBA Jam. Loved the game on genesis, had 710 points, I figured it was worth picking up on sale.[/QUOTE]

I think for $10 bucks it's pretty good. I have already put in like 5 hours into it. unlocked alot of characters. it's just awesome fun ! i love it

[quote name='plus1zero']Meh, finally picked up NBA Jam. Loved the game on genesis, had 710 points, I figured it was worth picking up on sale.[/QUOTE]

I think it's definitely worth it while it's on sale. Great game.

Very distressing to hear about the possible brightness problem with Walking Dead, and also that there is no camera invert option. I nearly purchased it sight unseen but now I'm super glad I decided to do the trial first.

[quote name='schuerm26']Bloodforge almost made me throw up with the way the camera jerked all over the place during combat. Had to give up on that demo. Yuck.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was wanting to like it but ugh...made me so sick.

[quote name='gldoorii']Same here. I was wanting to like it but ugh...made me so sick.[/QUOTE]

I believe the camera will be fixed with a patch... It sounded likely from my conversation with the devs.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Very distressing to hear about the possible brightness problem with Walking Dead, and also that there is no camera invert option. I nearly purchased it sight unseen but now I'm super glad I decided to do the trial first.[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, good you saved your $5 (less for true CAGs who buy point cards on sale). I mean, really? There are seldom any games released at this price point --- if you're remotely interested in it, support it.

I didn't have any issues with the lighting in The Walking Dead. Played the whole thing in one sitting (not that it is very long or anything) and the only issue I had with it was characters jerking around every once in a while.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Very distressing to hear about the possible brightness problem with Walking Dead, and also that there is no camera invert option. I nearly purchased it sight unseen but now I'm super glad I decided to do the trial first.[/QUOTE]
If you're fine with playing them on the PS3, that version is perfectly fine and you can save $5 with the season sub.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If you're fine with playing them on the PS3, that version is perfectly fine and you can save $5 with the season sub.[/QUOTE]

But this is the first I'm hearing about a brightness problem. Is it affecting other people?

[quote name='eastx']But this is the first I'm hearing about a brightness problem. Is it affecting other people?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've heard from at least a few other people that were also affected by it, so it's a real issue.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Oh yes, good you saved your $5 (less for true CAGs who buy point cards on sale). I mean, really? There are seldom any games released at this price point --- if you're remotely interested in it, support it.[/QUOTE]

I would tend to agree with this. Picked up Quarrel near launch since it was $5 but in his defense he said there is no invert option. For me, that makes this game virtually unplayable. It may be the same case for him.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']IFor me, that makes this game virtually unplayable. It may be the same case for him.[/QUOTE]

Isn't it an adventure game though?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Thanks eastx, I knew Virtual On had DLC but didn't know Bullet Soul did too. Looks like I may end up dropping ~$50 then. Any other good import-onlys I should consider while I'm buying? I remember seeing Deathsmiles 2X being like 960msp in the Hungarian maketplace recently but since it is available stateside I should probably skip it for now and wait till I can get it licensed with my gamertag. I really dislike buying games that I can't associate with my gamertag but I will make an exception when there is no alternative. [/QUOTE]

Virtual On and Bullet Soul are the only two easy to get region free import-exclusive Games on Demand. There are some more region-free Cave shmups on disc, though. I've got Espgaluda II on the way for a review later this month.

Just to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about, this is just from the main menu of the XBLA and PSN versions of The Walking Dead:

PSN:
7126946367_6f7142b2d6_z.jpg

7127026617_f5518387e1_z.jpg

6980940450_c21b8448b1_z.jpg

XBLA:
6980860628_b74ec6205d_z.jpg

6980940772_2e81477612_z.jpg

6980941006_df5d21c72c_z.jpg

Edit: Added a few more pictures to further clarify the issue.

[quote name='sicsonic']FYI, Awesomenauts might not be released this week now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Narsis84']Or ... ever.[/QUOTE]

Damn, read up on that. Was supposed to get it free with PS+, I hope it still shows up on Tuesday. But considering it's the publisher going bankrupt, hopefully the dev can get out of whatever contract their in with them and find a new publisher and at least get it published eventually.

The game looks solid and has gotten a few solid reviews already. Plus it's been advertised a lot, so if they're not able to to put the game out on Tuesday, that would really suck for them.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Oh yes, good you saved your $5 (less for true CAGs who buy point cards on sale). I mean, really? There are seldom any games released at this price point --- if you're remotely interested in it, support it.[/QUOTE]

You do know this is CAG, right?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I would tend to agree with this. Picked up Quarrel near launch since it was $5 but in his defense he said there is no invert option. For me, that makes this game virtually unplayable. It may be the same case for him.[/QUOTE]

No invert is a total dealbreaker, ladies!

It's no fun to waste money, even if it's only $5. I'll still try the demo but if the controls are a problem (camera invert is a potential dealbreaker for me), then no, I won't buy it. If I can live with the controls, then I might go for the PS3 version, even though I'd prefer to play it on 360 if possible.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about, this is just from the main menu of the XBLA and PSN versions of The Walking Dead:

PSN:
7126946367_6f7142b2d6_z.jpg

XBLA:
6980860628_b74ec6205d_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! How is it even possible to look that different?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just to give you guys an idea of what I'm talking about, this is just from the main menu of the XBLA and PSN versions of The Walking Dead:[/QUOTE]
Wow, that it is quite a bit different. Assuming that the settings weren't adjusted on the game, console, or monitor anyways. I was already happy with the cheaper price through PSN but if this is true, there really is no reason to go with XBL if you have both options. Maybe T.Tales is a major SONY stock holder...;)

As for inverting controls, in the rare case they are inverted and can't be changed I'll pass,
but that never really happens so I'm usually ok.

[quote name='eastx']Isn't it an adventure game though?

Virtual On and Bullet Soul are the only two easy to get region free import-exclusive Games on Demand. There are some more region-free Cave shmups on disc, though. I've got Espgaluda II on the way for a review later this month.[/QUOTE]

Does it matter that it's an adventure game? I use inverted camera controls for just about any game that has the option. I really know nothing at all about the game, I just know that camera issues have ruined more than a few games for me (Blue Dragon and Beyond Good & Evil off the top of my head).

I'm going to try to snag those tonight then. I'm all ears for good imports like Espgaluda II to look out for (loved it on iPhone). I picked up Dodonpachi Ressurection on the cheap a while ago and it sits in the backlog for now.

[quote name='tylerh1701']No invert is a total dealbreaker, ladies![/QUOTE]

Damn right! Sorry ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back