XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
i just thought of something about the 5% microsoft point thing they are doing. Nexuiz comes out on the 29th of february but australia probably wont get it until march. does that mean we would not get the 5% back on this. i am not worried about it just thinking.

[quote name='star65']i just thought of something about the 5% microsoft point thing they are doing. Nexuiz comes out on the 29th of february but australia probably wont get it until march. does that mean we would not get the 5% back on this. i am not worried about it just thinking.
[/QUOTE]

as long as you buy all of the games until March 13th, you'll be fine. :)

Don't know what happens if that game is released after 13th tho.

[quote name='reddjoey']Fixed the cluttered title. Does any have problems with I cram a ton of info in the title or should I make sure it's readable first?[/QUOTE]

Title looks awesome now since it has the same amount of info but is less cluttered. Looks good!

[quote name='infamy']Title looks awesome now since it has the same amount of info but is less cluttered. Looks good![/QUOTE]

It will also cut down on the "crap! I missed out on (enter game name here) which was on sale last week" posts.
Great job Joe.

[quote name='star65']i just thought of something about the 5% microsoft point thing they are doing. Nexuiz comes out on the 29th of february but australia probably wont get it until march. does that mean we would not get the 5% back on this. i am not worried about it just thinking.
[/QUOTE]
It would need to be on microsoft billing as february so chances are you would be out of luck
[quote name='Sath666']as long as you buy all of the games until March 13th, you'll be fine. :)

Don't know what happens if that game is released after 13th tho.[/QUOTE]
Erm, no it wouldn't be ok, he is talking about the 5% through xbox rewards

[quote name='GamerDude316']still on the fence for the Batman DLC. Thinking it will be on sale again this year sometime....[/QUOTE]

I'd say almost for sure it will.

I wish Catwoman was on sale too, My little brother has this game, and I'm gonna play his copy whenever I get around to it, but of course I can't use his Catwoman dlc code.

Well the few reviews for warp right now are decent...about 7.5-8 game it looks like. I will try the Demo to see for myself but I am waiting till Nexuiz to decide to buy all 4. If I am not sold on Warp and Nexuiz then I am just going to wait. I have Alan Wake but not played it yet so I do not need that now. I am Alive could wait also so waiting might be the best route for me.

[quote name='infamy']XBLA is absolutely beast this year especially later on. The real question is...

..when are points gonna go on sale?[/QUOTE]

*cough*MySignature*cough*;);)*nudge*nudge*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='infamy']XBLA is absolutely beast this year especially later on. The real question is...

bing.com. Can get 3000-4000 a month easily. D=

Haha I'm in the exact opposite boat. Overstocked on points (around 5000) and nothing to buy. There are some awesome games coming out later in the year, but nothing that screams to me "PAY FULL PRICE". (Fez did, but I'm sick of the hype and delays.)

I just need a solid sale. Maybe this Tuesday *crosses fingers*

Epic Quest (Pinball FX2) is out. I'm a bit underwhelmed by the small size of the table. Not quite as epic as I thought it would be.

[quote name='GUNNM']bing.com. Can get 3000-4000 a month easily. D=[/QUOTE]

Bing has been very very good to me!

[quote name='ooga']*cough*MySignature*cough*;);)*nudge*nudge*[/QUOTE]

Ooga has been very good to me too!

[quote name='Kerig']Epic Quest (Pinball FX2) is out. I'm a bit underwhelmed by the small size of the table. Not quite as epic as I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]

And I played it 5 times and barely got over 1 million 2 times. I either blow at this table or I wasnt in the mood for pinball today.

[quote name='Kerig'] Epic Quest (Pinball FX2) is out. I'm a bit underwhelmed by the small size of the table. Not quite as epic as I thought it would be.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bradisback'] And I played it 5 times and barely got over 1 million 2 times. I either blow at this table or I wasnt in the mood for pinball today.[/QUOTE]

I am actually liking the table. I think the physics are better in this game. I suck at most of these tables but I got to 24 million on this one on my 4th game. The RPG elements are really sort of gimmick but it is fun to upgrade your Knight.

how are you guys earning 3000 -4000 points a month off of bing? i tried to create multiple accounts and they closed them

if i got that many points a month i wouldn't care about sales on xbla, i would buy whatever i wanted whenever i wanted it

[quote name='GUNNM']bing.com. Can get 3000-4000 a month easily. D=[/QUOTE]

I assume this is through multiple accounts? I thought it wouldn't let you make more than one at the same IP.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am actually liking the table. I think the physics are better in this game. I suck at most of these tables but I got to 24 million on this one on my 4th game. The RPG elements are really sort of gimmick but it is fun to upgrade your Knight.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely loving this table!

[quote name='GUNNM']I don't know if its against TOS on this site or w/e I'll just say this you're allowed to make three hotmails a day[/QUOTE]

Mind PMing me, too? :lol:

And Ooga is awesome, I definitely recommend PMing him if you need points cheap!

Back on topic: You can't buy RE4 with points, can you? It's GoD..

[quote name='infamy']Back on topic: You can't buy RE4 with points, can you? It's GoD..[/QUOTE]

You actually can. On the buy screen hit Y and it will change from $ to MSP. At least on the old dash that's how it worked. I haven't tried it since the update...

[quote name='crookshow']You actually can. On the buy screen hit Y and it will change from $ to MSP. At least on the old dash that's how it worked. I haven't tried it since the update...[/QUOTE]

I should put that in the FAQ/OP, but nobody reads it.

[quote name='reddjoey']I should put that in the FAQ/OP, but nobody reads it.[/QUOTE]

U must be fishing for a compliment cause its a great op. I check it often if it makes u feel better. Anyway, what's on sale this week? :)

[quote name='jdawgg76']U must be fishing for a compliment cause its a great op. I check it often if it makes u feel better. Anyway, what's on sale this week? :)[/QUOTE]

Duh, Batman DLC! The real question is if I have a 48 hour gold trial card, can I use that to get the sale price!!! ;)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Duh, Batman DLC! The real question is if I have a 48 hour gold trial card, can I use that to get the sale price!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

Check the FAQ on this thread, third post.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So any reason the last 5-10 posts were deleted?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, uh... That makes no sense.

This topic has gone far off topic before and nothing would happen but I ask about points and get alot of great responses (including one that led me to making my first transaction on CAG with a great seller) and they get deleted.

At least these Microsoft points we are talking about are being USED to buy XBL games!

I asked if we were able to use MSP to buy games like RE4/RE:CVX off GoD and never got to see the responses. :/

[quote name='infamy']Yeah, uh... That makes no sense.

This topic has gone far off topic before and nothing would happen but I ask about points and get alot of great responses (including one that led me to making my first transaction on CAG with a great seller) and they get deleted.

At least these Microsoft points we are talking about are being USED to buy XBL games!

I asked if we were able to use MSP to buy games like RE4/RE:CVX off GoD and never got to see the responses. :/[/QUOTE]

Then for your response it believe you can, you just need to hit Y over the $ pricing. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I didn't know this until that post...wish I had.

[quote name='Curlis']Then for your response it believe you can, you just need to hit Y over the $ pricing. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I didn't know this until that post...wish I had.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, will try this. Thanks!

[quote name='cancerman1120']So any reason the last 5-10 posts were deleted?[/QUOTE]

Oh ya, a couple of mine were deleted. Weird.

[quote name='Curlis']Then for your response it believe you can, you just need to hit Y over the $ pricing. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I didn't know this until that post...wish I had.[/QUOTE]

You're right.

So am I missing something here? Looking at the DotW section for Arkham city it has the bundles for 200 listed, but when I actually click on them to download, they're 360. What Gives? Was it only for 2 days or something...?

[quote name='Zhane']So am I missing something here? Looking at the DotW section for Arkham city it has the bundles for 200 listed, but when I actually click on them to download, they're 360. What Gives? Was it only for 2 days or something...?[/QUOTE]

It was a discount of 200 points. 560 -> 360

[quote name='Zhane']So am I missing something here? Looking at the DotW section for Arkham city it has the bundles for 200 listed, but when I actually click on them to download, they're 360. What Gives? Was it only for 2 days or something...?[/QUOTE]

They're not listed at 200, it says "save 200". Regular price is. 560, so 360 is the sale price. It's kinda misleading, but they've been doing this more often lately.

Are the Robin and Nightwing packs worth getting? I enjoy doing the Predator maps, so are they decent for those? And is one pack better than the other, because I may just buy one.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Are the Robin and Nightwing packs worth getting? I enjoy doing the Predator maps, so are they decent for those? And is one pack better than the other, because I may just buy one.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering about this too, it sucks that you can only use them in the challenge maps. And it feels like they will go on sale in the future again, anyway.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']wtf... just got a xbox live is expired e-mail and my live is still good for another 3 months 0_o[/QUOTE]

Uhh......lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back