XBL DotW & Sales 2012 | 5/1 BF3 DLC (DotW) | More

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjoey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the US*. This includes the Deal of the Week, Family Plan Sale Item, and any other sales or promotions. I have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases. Most sales are for one week.* Please feel free to PM or post if you see anything not listed here. Please note: ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! and some sales are for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY*. Have fun and enjoy.
(*unless otherwise noted)

All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. If some information on here is wrong or missing please shoot me a PM so I can adjust the OP!

[IMG-L=6565]17018[/IMG-L]
Xbox Live Deal of the Week:

[quote name='reddjoey']This thread is growing a bit too big so we need a new one.

Please move the DOTW discussion here.
[/QUOTE]

GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
48 Hours Gold trials and free Gold weekends won't get you the sale price.

5/1 - Battlefield 3

DLC:
-Back to Karkland - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic (83)

5/8 - Tom Clancy's Sale

DLC:

Endwar
-Escalation Expansion Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Chapter 2 - 300 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

GRAW 2
-Co-op Collection - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look
-Co-op Collection 2 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Splinter Cell Conviction
-Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X.
-Air Supremacy - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

H.A.W.X. 2
-All in One Pack - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

Games on Demand:
-Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb - Metacritic ( ) - Quick Look

-Splinter Cell Conviction Co-op Outfit (Male/Female) - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off - xbldb

Family Gold Pack Deal:

5/1 - Nin2-Jump

XBLA:
-Nin2-Jump - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off -xbldb - Metacritic (??) - Quick Look

Misc Sales:

Xbox Sales & Specials Page

?????? - Pets GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
-Cat (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off
-Pug Dog (Pet) - 160 Microsoft Points - 33% off

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='steelcurtain11']What exactly is Costume Quest like? I heard people just say it's good but never heard anyone talk about gameplay[/QUOTE]

It's a light RPG game with some action elements to it. A bit like Paper Mario in that sense. I.e. there's some different types of timing you have to use to get the best result with your attacks. Your character can acquire and use different costumes to gain different powers when in battles. It's just an enjoyable game all around. Not terribly difficult, so if you only like super challenging games it's not going to do much for you, but there's some challenge to it still. Grab the demo and see what you think.

Anyone know if the games on demand version of ME1 has the dlc like the platinum hits hard copy?

I would be interested if it does and goes on sale next week.

Another 30% off Games on Demand sale is another wasted sale. They should at least give a 50% off or greater sale a chance just to see what kind of demand they could really get on those games.

Anybody have any impressions of the Protector Trials for Bioshock 2? I'm getting Minerva's Den for sure, but for 200msp I'm considering Protector Trails. Is it fun, or does it get stale pretty quickly?

[quote name='Gabrius']Any feedback on the Red Faction DLC?[/QUOTE]

It's fairly entertaining, but very short, maybe 45 minutes to an hour, tops. Also very easy 250 gamerscore. If you liked the main game, you'll enjoy it, and it's worth the sale price, in my opinion.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anybody have any impressions of the Protector Trials for Bioshock 2? I'm getting Minerva's Den for sure, but for 200msp I'm considering Protector Trails. Is it fun, or does it get stale pretty quickly?[/QUOTE]

It's basically Bioshock 2 Horde mode. If that sounds appealing to you, buy it. Yes, it does get stale pretty quick, but for 200 MSP, I think it's worth it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Another 30% off Games on Demand sale is another wasted sale. They should at least give a 50% off or greater sale a chance just to see what kind of demand they could really get on those games.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I'm not a big fan of Games on Demand, but PS3's pricing model on them is a lot better, and it seems like they've seen success. MS isn't gonna see any success taking only 30% off of the ridiculously over-priced GoD games.*

*Exceptions would be Crysis, RE4, and RE:CV if they show up, because a lot of people will probably take any discount they can get on them. I would even rebuy RE4 for $14 if it happens to drop.

Is The Lost Hobo King DLC worth 200 points? I liked the main game well enough but it was pretty short and really easy. Is this just more of the same? How long is the DLC?

Looks like I'll at least be checking out the Joe Danger demo for the sale next week. I might also stock up on the YDKJ packs just in case I ever come across someone to play with.

Can't quote properly on my phone but whoever said Joe Danger being on sale before Trials 2 drops is a good idea couldn't have said it better.

Joe Danger doesn't stand a chance, lol. But I suggest people waiting for Trials to give it a shot in the meantime. I played it on PSN and have been meaning to get this special edition or whatever it's called when it goes on sale. Good call.

+1 backlog

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anybody have any impressions of the Protector Trials for Bioshock 2? I'm getting Minerva's Den for sure, but for 200msp I'm considering Protector Trails. Is it fun, or does it get stale pretty quickly?[/QUOTE]

I liked setting up for the Little Sister harvestings in the main story, so I enjoyed the Protector Trials. Played through it last June, so I don't remember too many details, but I beat everything in a single afternoon (about 5 hours or so, IIRC). You're forced to use specific loadouts in each trial, so there is some variety in how you approach them.

Also bought Grubbins with the 5% Rewards discount and still haven't played it. Now it goes on sale 15 months after it was released. Bah!

Well, now at least I can check out the Stacking demo.

[quote name='justoneuncle']Add me to the boat who picked up Grubbins on Ice during the February rewards promotion. I'd like to personally blame everyone who was so pessimistic about it ever going on sale. :) [/QUOTE]

Lol, apparently I'm on that boat too, and I blame all of you. I also paid full price for the Stacking DLC even before February for the same reason (that and I had just finished the game and enjoyed it/wanted all the achievements), and it was probably more worth the current sale price. 380 MSP out the window. :(

These open-to-all publisher sales have been really good over the past several weeks even having stuff that's never been on sale before and needed to be, Ubisoft, SquareEnix, Konami, THQ, SE and THQ probably had the best sales imo. MajorNelson's Coming to Xbox Live didn't mention Ace Combat Assault Horizon, was that a leak of a later DotW?

Since I already have all the Bioshock 2 DLC (the GoD version is $20 if anyone's interested), I'm focusing on the THQ sale. Looking @ Apples to Apples + DLC, the YDKJ packs (really need to buy that game, loved the demo), the Space Marine DLC, and maybe RF: Armageddon's DLC since I just picked up a copy from a GameFly sale. Played the Voltron demo and hated it, just as bad as Sanctum of Slime.

As for next week, looking at Daytona and Joe Danger SE, maybe Sega Rally, and hoping some good GoDs are on sale.

There's plenty of good stuff that's never been on sale but I'd def. recommend Stacking + DLC, Costume Quest + DLC, the YDKJ packs, and Rapture Metro for Bioshock 2 (great story add-on) as they're all worth the current price. Next week highlights would be Daytona and Joe Danger SE.

Even with the sale, the Forza stuff is still overpriced imo. Just add up the cost of getting all 4 packs, yikes.

Anyone else excited for a Rayman 3 HD release for only $10?

[quote name='metallicoholic']Is The Lost Hobo King DLC worth 200 points? I liked the main game well enough but it was pretty short and really easy. Is this just more of the same? How long is the DLC?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's more of the same. Basically one extra chapter (just like the 4 you played in the main game). It'll take you roughly the same mount of time as any of those other chapters to finish.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Good to know. Too bad my dad can't get Joe Danger for 600. I sure wish we had a gifting program on Xbox.[/QUOTE]
If you buy & download it on his console he can play it and you can play it on yours as well as long as you are connected to live.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Space Marine DLC is still showing up full price for me @ 800 points :(.[/QUOTE]
only 1 of them is on sale atm, so if you are looking at chaos unleashed it is full price (even though it was released earlier, but it does include achievements)

I'm glad Joe Danger is going on sale, I have been waiting for that one, I personally loved the demo. It should also last me until Trials Evo comes out, I am happy that they upgraded the level editor in Trials so you can play anybody's levels instead of just your friends list levels.

Another week, and I am so happy this thread informs me of the sales. Even though I have to dig to get to anything on this dashboard since I am an unwanted non-Kinect user of the 360, I couldn't find any mention of the Konami discounts at all last week. Thanks to this thread, I am now a happy owner of the DLC for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, even though I do not forsee getting to them soon (just started, game feels long).

[quote name='Zonic505']Dragon's Lair confirmed for XBLA via PEGI rating.

I keep forgetting Sine Mora is coming out this week, along with Rayman 3 HD. Totally gonna get both of them.[/QUOTE]

Woohoo, I do like me some Princess Daphne, Grashopper Manufacture games, and remastering of a Rayman game. Yet, all the titles there I am going to hold out on for sales. They interest me enough that I want them, but they have to be under 800MSP for me to bite.

[quote name='cancerman1120']ohhhh...Games on Demand sale next week....Up to 30% off....please Crysis![/QUOTE]

We've all been craving the exclusively avalable Games on Demand games on sale. Between Crysis, Deathsmiles 2X, and the two Resident Evil upscalings. It would be a boon if those were the titles and hopefully not titles still less costly on disc. With the "up to" part, meaning at most 30%, also worries me because I fear I may still jump on the offerings (if they are the aforementioned titles) even at a lower discount because we have been starved for them to go on sale.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Cuz I'm bored, here's what looks like the full list of THQ Sales:

Warhammer Kill Team - 50% off
Voltron & DLC - 50% off
Stacking & DLC - 50% off
Saints Row 2 DLC - 50% off
Costume Quest & DLC - 50% off
Kung Fu Panda 2 DLC - 50% off
Apples to Apples DLC - 50% off
Red Faction DLC (1) - 50% off
You Don't Know Jack DLC - 50% off
Homefront DLC (1) - 50% off[/QUOTE]

Insert image of great success, XBLA titles with their respective DLC! I will definately get the Stacking DLC, even though I am far from finishing the game. I got stuck on the Zepplin trying to find a certain sized steward (to make a complete set stack), it is the only hi-jink I do not have, and at one point I decided to give up and move on to the next stage, but when I did the game said "are you sure you want to leave when you still have so much to do?" and I am like "if you put it that way, I guess I'll stay and try to figure out ALL this stuff I still have to do." I think I looked everywhere, but I've left it alone for another day to see with fresher eyes. Maybe now that the DLC is on sale, I'll finish the game up.

I had already purchased the Costume Quest DLC, because I had enjoyed the base game so much. Congratulations to those with more willpower than I to hold out for a sale on the DLC. Without giving away too much, I thought the DLC set up the game for future DLC. I felt after it ended it was probably leading up to a Valentine's day DLC (chocolate) given the couple and then an Easter DLC (marshmellow peeps). However, I think I read somewhere one of the main creators (I think it was the lady that had the initial concept) left Double Fine, I hope that does not impact the potential for additional addons, but the game is already 2 Haloweens old heading into its third this year so it may be too late =(.

I do enjoy board games, and Apples to Apples was a great game I remembered playing (with the actual decks) alongside friends. I am considering the XBLA game if my friends could/would want to play it over Live. However, these days, I prefer an aternative called "Cards Against Humanity" someone's got to make that happen for an XBLA game, and I will pay! I will download the demo to the XBLA edition of Apples to Apples tonight to try and see if it is worth time/microsoft points.

Despite the recommendations for Homefront I have read on this thread, I guess I will still pass on the DLC on sale. This one I will likely not buy without owning the game, I have less faith in the game than others which I have purcahsed the DLC before getting the game. I am still open to the game, but not convinced enough yet.

[quote name='tylerh1701']What I find so frustrating is that all the decent sales recently have been open to everybody. DotW has be absolute rehashed crap! I'm happy for the free members, but man throw us Gold members a bone here. Next week looks ok for DotW, but I have Joe Danger on PSN already so probably won't double dip.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I've noticed this as well. Most of the Live sales which has been relevant to me are for everyone such as surprise sales (Outland and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes), countdown to New Years (Summer of Arcade titles), and publisher sales (THQ, Konami, 2k, Square-Enix). Whereas the only Gold Members only sales I can remember being excited about "recently" were the shooting games sale (Trouble Witches Neo, Radiant Silvergun) and Pinball FX2 sales.

Like everyone else here, I too have purchased many XBLA titles on sale also numbering in the triple digits. Yet, I do not feel the sales are not relevant to me not because I already had gotten so much, since I can still point out plenty new and old XBLA, DLC, GoD, etc. items which have yet to see any discount which I know not only I would appreciate. With my 100s of games in backlog (on the 360 alone), I can cope with Deals of the Week that do not appeal to me due to repeat sales, but eventually it is a nagging feeling as if my Gold Membership is not paying for itself if the repeat sales are an overwhelming majority of the offers.

Also having a large backlog may not be a hoarding thing. I actually do play and revisit titles. Another reason I keep my games, aside from revisiting them, is for the potential off-chance someone would want to play the game multiplayer with me. I really do try to work my backlog down to something reasonable, but there are many factors as to why it takes so long. Sometimes I just enjoy replaying something I love and played through even though there are newer untouched games around (XBLIG Vorpal just gets my time even tho I should get to others), sometimes a game is just obtuse (the Biolab table of Pinball FX2 took a while to open up to me), or a game can overstay its welcome a bit (been trying to play through Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, I like it still, but it is long even without the DLC I got last week). So even with all that, when I lose out on a potential to get more (on discount) I still eventually will get to it, plus I also like to give a game a taste first before I commit to completing the game; given how some items on the marketplace rarely gets discounted, I strike while the iron is hot and purcahse when they go on sale. So with the many items which could still go on sale, I still will want more even with all I have. And I am still hurt when a Deal of the Week whiffs me.

[quote name='Mad dog']Yes they patched it extensively. If you downloaded it a long time ago you have to delete it and re-download it though because the update was so large they had to put it out as a new game rather than a patch.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea they had done this to Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale. I didn't get in the mood to download/evaluate this "improved" (or even the original badness) version. Maybe missing out on a sale is fine if it is out of sight out of mind ... ... ... nah, so how much am I missing out on? Would anyone recommend the game now [I know it was free for Taiwanese accounts, but I passed up then]? Maybe next time, but I hope not cus that would mean a repeat sale; and I am secretly hoping the game is still bad, so I will not get it ^^.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']Space Marine DLC is still showing up full price for me @ 800 points :(.[/QUOTE]

Showing up okay for me on the website, sure you have the right DLC? There's a few other 800 ones.

I got excited, I thought the DLC on sale was the Chaos Unleashed one which has 4 player co-op, achievements, and 3 new maps. The DLC on sale is actually just 3 new maps that were released in late January. I'm surprised at how recently released some of the stuff that's been part of these publisher sales are.

With all the (overpriced) DLC available for Warhammer Space Marine, I'm hoping it'll be a DotW eventually. At least some of it's already free.

[quote name='Runch']It's basically Bioshock 2 Horde mode. If that sounds appealing to you, buy it. Yes, it does get stale pretty quick, but for 200 MSP, I think it's worth it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bloomy']I liked setting up for the Little Sister harvestings in the main story, so I enjoyed the Protector Trials. Played through it last June, so I don't remember too many details, but I beat everything in a single afternoon (about 5 hours or so, IIRC). You're forced to use specific loadouts in each trial, so there is some variety in how you approach them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I'll probably go for it.

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Anyone else excited for a Rayman 3 HD release for only $10?[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'll end up getting it on PSN because of a PS+ discount, but I think it's a great price and I'm super-excited to check out the game (assuming the camera controls work for inverted players)

Many thanks. Been waiting forever for stacking to go on sale since I loved the demo. Now the DLC is also on sale? Insta buy for both, as well as Minerva's Den and Grubbins on Ice. Great DOTW in my opinion,lol. Spent about 4 months sitting on 4000 points and in a manner of three weeks I'm down to 1220 (although I regret buying MP pass for ME3 =/)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Cuz I'm bored, here's what looks like the full list of THQ Sales:

Voltron & DLC - 50% off
Stacking & DLC - 50% off

Here's a link to the THQ sale
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/Special-Sales

That Voltron avatar stuff looks cool but....it's still avatar stuff. :(

Don't buy the homefront dlc both map packs have seperate playlist and they are freakin dead, no one plays on them.

I adored Costume Quest, but unfortunately, I played it on PS3 thanks to PS+. I'd love to pick up the DLC. I'm debating double dipping, but as much as I loved the game, it got really repetitive towards the end.

Just went on Xbox.com and lol'd pretty hard. Dungeon Fighter Live got delayed from next week until.......12/31/2799

Thats a pretty damn long development cycle, better be game of the freaking millennium

[quote name='dgwillia006']Just went on Xbox.com and lol'd pretty hard. Dungeon Fighter Live got delayed from next week until.......12/31/2799

Thats a pretty damn long development cycle, better be game of the freaking millennium[/QUOTE]

Just think of the games they played in the 13th century...skipping stones across a pond. Thank the ages for video games because we'd be stuck playing the same games as they did eight centuries ago.

I do not recommend Joe Danger. Save your money for Trials EVO.

I got XBLA Joe Danger when it came out and regretted my purchase immediately. It's nowhere near the quality of the Trials series.

Daytona USA is the game to get in this sale. Great port of an arcade classic.

Picked up the Castlevania DLC, Never Die Alone, and Kill Team yesterday. I wanted Puddle and Burger Time but have a hunch they'll be discounted again before long, perhaps permanently.

I shouldn't spend any more but some of the THQ DLC on sale is tempting. Except Homefront. Meh

[quote name='tylerh1701']Thanks guys. I'll probably go for it.

Yup, I'll end up getting it on PSN because of a PS+ discount, but I think it's a great price and I'm super-excited to check out the game (assuming the camera controls work for inverted players)[/QUOTE]

We'll find out on Wednesday. I probably won't be able to pick it up day one because of 2 weeks of awesome publisher sales which kept me from Hard Corps and Harmony of Despair (which I hope will go back on sale someday, along with the million DLCs for both), but I guess the trial for Rayman will have to tide me over.

I also expect Puddle to be discounted permanently, considering it was on sale so soon after release and I can't imagine it sold well. It just isn't worth $10, $5 seems like the right price point. Dunno about a discount for Burgertime, it probably sold just well enough.

Wow. I was looking at the discounted prices on the Forza stuff on Major Nelson's page and the discount percentages are totally off. No wonder I felt they were still overpriced. None of those packs are 50% off, all those packs (afaik) are 560 each, but chances are you're just better buying the Season Pass if it goes on sale again like during the Countdown to New Years (it's 2400 now ($30) and it was 1800? then ($22.50)) . The Season Pass comes with 7 packs (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March and the one out in April) as well as the American Muscle Car Pack. The sale prices of the 4 packs already add up to 1440, so you decide whether or not it's worth it. Of course the Season Pass doesn't cover the Launch Bonus Pack which is another 560. (Comes with the 5 pre-order bonus cars and 5 "launch bonus" cars which are also sold in separate packs for 400 each) And it doesn't cover the TopGear venue or game mode, which is another 400. Jesus, I didn't realize how bad this was until I typed it out. If you decide to buy each pack individually (without a sale price), it's $61, can only imagine the horror of buying each car individually.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Good to know. Too bad my dad can't get Joe Danger for 600. I sure wish we had a gifting program on Xbox.[/QUOTE]
If you don't have the game already, you could sign-in on his console & purchase it there. Otherwise, if you can keep track of extra Windows Live accounts, remember you can create 4* GOLD accounts per 360 that each get 1 month. Then the game would be licensed for that 1 gamertag, as well as all gameplay for anyone on that 1 console.

* Answering Royal High Knight ... I could be wrong about the 4 accounts, 'cuz the the only time I've made 1-month accounts was way back in Dec. 2010.

I'm sure there isn't (I know there is for the 3DS' eShop & PSN), but is there a feature where it can just add the amount of points that you're short of while making a purchase? For example, since I have 100 MSP in my account, if I tried to buy something that's 200 MSP, it could just add the remaining 100 MSP that I need in order to buy it.

[quote name='Zonic505']I'm sure there isn't (I know there is for the 3DS' eShop & PSN), but is there a feature where it can just add the amount of points that you're short of while making a purchase? For example, since I have 100 MSP in my account, if I tried to buy something that's 200 MSP, it could just add the remaining 100 MSP that I need in order to buy it.[/QUOTE]
No, you'd have to add 400 points ($5) to your account to pay for that.

Ugh, I figured. Really wish something like that would be added. That, or Xbox Rewards deposited MSP into your account by the dollar rather than 100 MSP & higher. Or I could choose when I wanted them to be deposited.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki'][quote name='Zonic505']I'm sure there isn't (I know there is for the 3DS' eShop & PSN), but is there a feature where it can just add the amount of points that you're short of while making a purchase? For example, since I have 100 MSP in my account, if I tried to buy something that's 200 MSP, it could just add the remaining 100 MSP that I need in order to buy it.[/QUOTE]
No, you'd have to add 400 points ($5) to your account to pay for that.[/QUOTE]

... or find someone selling a 100pt 5x5 code they got from Bing.

[quote name='wEEman33']I do not recommend Joe Danger. Save your money for Trials EVO.

I got XBLA Joe Danger when it came out and regretted my purchase immediately. It's nowhere near the quality of the Trials series.

Daytona USA is the game to get in this sale. Great port of an arcade classic.[/QUOTE]

If you bought it thinking you were getting a trials type game, then that's where you went wrong. I personally love the game. I love trials also but you cant pick up JD thinking its going to be a trials type game.

Voltron & DLC - 50% off
Stacking & DLC - 50% off
Assisting the OP ... gimme 10 mins, and I'll have a linkified version here because I'm bored. :D

[quote name='Zonic505']I'm sure there isn't (I know there is for the 3DS' eShop & PSN), but is there a feature where it can just add the amount of points that you're short of while making a purchase? For example, since I have 100 MSP in my account, if I tried to buy something that's 200 MSP, it could just add the remaining 100 MSP that I need in order to buy it.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, if you had $1.25 on PSN and you needed $2.50 to buy something you wanted, you couldn't just fund the $1.25 there either. Minimum funding on PSN is $5, not sure about 3DS eShop but I'd assume it's the same.

[quote name='Cornelius']Assisting the OP ... gimme 10 mins, and I'll have a linkified version here because I'm bored. :D[/QUOTE]

Cornelius you can get the links from my site. Also could you add xbldb price history links? I keep seeing requests for has it been on sale before or what is the lowest. I hate to spam links and if they were in the OP it might cut down on those questions.

Thanks.

[quote name='tylerh1701']To be fair, if you had $1.25 on PSN and you needed $2.50 to buy something you wanted, you couldn't just fund the $1.25 there either. Minimum funding on PSN is $5.[/QUOTE]

yup i needed $2 to buy some ps3 dlc, and the least it let me add was $5 yesterday.

[quote name='tylerh1701']To be fair, if you had $1.25 on PSN and you needed $2.50 to buy something you wanted, you couldn't just fund the $1.25 there either. Minimum funding on PSN is $5, not sure about 3DS eShop but I'd assume it's the same.[/QUOTE]

3DS eShop allows exact purchase amounts.

I shot this over to redjoey but I'll post here for everyone until he updates the OP for everyone...

-Aircraft Skin Pack 2 - 360 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Aircraft Skin Pack 1 - 480 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Aircraft Skin Pack "THE IDOLM@STER" - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-ASF-X Shinden II - 320 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-F-117A "Stars and Stripes" - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-F-14D "Halloween Pumpkin" - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-F-15S/MTD - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-F/A-18F "Red Devils" - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Skill Set 1 - Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Online Map Pack - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Skill Set 2 - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Skill Set 3 - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Su-37 Terminator - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Tornado GR.4 - 240 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Su-35 "TEKKEN" Skin Set - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Bouncer Big Daddy Outfit - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Big Sister Outfit - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bouncer Big Daddy Helmet - 80 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Bouncer Big Daddy Outfit Female Fit - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Big Sister Outfit Female Fit - 160 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Rapture Metro - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Minerva's Den - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Protector Trials - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-The Rock Map Pack - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-JACK Pack 1 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-JACK Pack 3 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-JACK Pack 2: Best of the Webshow - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-YOU DON’T KNOW JACK® –JACK Pack 4 - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Red Faction: Armageddon - Path to War - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-A Bushel of Fun - 120 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Costume Quest: Grubbins on Ice - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Saints Row 2: Corporate Warfare - 280 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-The Lost Hobo King - 200 Microsoft Points - 50% off
-Space Marine®: Dreadnought Assault - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off

-Warhammer® 40,000®: Kill Team™ - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic (67) - Quicklook
-Voltron - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic (50) - Quick Look
-Stacking - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic (84) - Quick Look
-Costume Quest - 600 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic (74) - Quick Look
-Apples to Apples™ - 400 Microsoft Points - 50% off - Metacritic (64) - Quick Look

[quote name='Outinthedark']I shot this over to redjoey but I'll post here for everyone until he updates the OP for everyone...[/QUOTE]
Doh, glad I checked! :)

[quote name='Cornelius']Doh, glad I checked! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I pm'ed it to him but then saw your post so I figured I'd post the list as well.

Just giving him the day off for the most part :)

Bit daft how only the Dreadnought DLC for Space Marine is on offer when the Chaos pack that released earlier is not. Always thought 800 was far too much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back