XBL DotW Sales 2012 |- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='skonson']Also Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team for 400 space bucks - is it any good? Metacritic is a bit mixed on it.[/QUOTE]
It's a quality dual-stick shooter, though it doesn't do much to make it a great game in that genre. So it depends on how much you want a new dual-stick shooter to play.

Oh and Metro 2033 is a must buy if you like a good horror/tense shooter. Rented it a few months back from BB and haven't stopped thinking about it since. Yes some of the stealth is a bit wonky but it's far from broken. It kind of reminds me a bit of the way in Farcry 2 enemies will see you from great distances even though you're behind 20 trees and standing in a bush. It's not as bad as Farcry 2 in that way but there's a certain level of overly aware enemy AI that almost has this uncanny ability to see through walls. I had to repeat a few sequences cause I'm a bit OCD when it comes to stealth sequences and always feel the need to make it through one as though I'm an undetectable ninja, but it's honestly one of the best games I've played this generation. A very intelligent shooter with amazing atmosphere.

I think I might pass on Metro 2033 after all seeing as I've already played it. I feel as if I'll become bored rather quickly.

[quote name='WTPolaris']I guess I'll ask the inevitable question, any idea if Metro 2033 or Darksiders might qualify towards the October Rewards Promotion?[/QUOTE]

Here's another question. For Canadians it's cheaper to buy the game for $9.99 than to buy with points due to the large cost of points on this side of the border. So if I bought it for money and not space bucks would it even qualify if it did?

And to think I might have used those free 800 points I got last night on Zombie Driver (depending on the demo).

You Don't Know Jack is tempting. Wondering how active the online is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back