XBL Gold Account?

DeadRabbit

CAGiversary!
Most recent thing (according to a forum search) as far as deals on 12 month cards was like a month ago. Anyone know offhand if there is anything decent going down right now? My account renews the 22, but I'm just going to see if I have enough 1 month trial cards laying around to get me through till the holidays, but if you guys come up with anything, well then that's just awesome.

Thanks!

If you're buying Gears 3, K-Mart is offering $30 off a 1 year sub. So $90 + tax for Gears 3, 1 year of XBL and a $20 gaming coupon.

Other than that, I have not seen anything either. Sorry!

[quote name='bigpimpin24']If you're buying Gears 3, K-Mart is offering $30 off a 1 year sub. So $90 + tax for Gears 3, 1 year of XBL and a $20 gaming coupon.

Other than that, I have not seen anything either. Sorry![/QUOTE]

That's pretty good actually. I was planning of picking that up too. Sounds like a deal. Thanks!!

If you dont mind a little lapse when your gold expires within a few days ms usually offers you a special deal to get you back. Ive seen some pretty good offers on my silver account but i never get them. I wont give ms my credit card info so im usually stuck looking for instore specials.

bread's done
Back