XBL Starter Kit With Mech

Doom Gaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've got a problem.. I ordered a brand new, awesome European Crystal Xbox with 46 games modded to play NTSC games and plug into an NTSC outlet, but what's an Xbox without Live?

So here's the dilemma; One of the games coming to me in Crimson Skies, while meanwhile the only game availiable with the XBL starter kit is just that. But I remember some of the old starter kits having Mechassult, a game I'm not getting, but want, so.. do any of ya have a place where I can find the Mech starter kit?

Thanks.

I've actually seen more of the starter kits with mech assault then the ones with Crimson Skies. At target, the only one ive seen is the mech assault and at Toys r us as well. At my gamestop they have both the mech assault one and crimson skies. I ordered my live online at CC, but when I went to the store, they only had the mech assault one so I had to drive to another CC to get the Crimson skies one.

I've actually seen more of the starter kits with mech assault then the ones with Crimson Skies. At target, the only one ive seen is the mech assault and at Toys r us as well. At my gamestop they have both the mech assault one and crimson skies. I ordered my live online at CC, but when I went to the store, they only had the mech assault one so I had to drive to another CC to get the Crimson skies one.

Does anyone know a place where it can be had um.. Cheaper? I know this may seem cheap, but we're all Cheap Ass Gamers, obviously, and after spending $550 on that Xbox, it's a big deal to save cash.

If you would rather have mechassault but cannot find it, i'd be willing to trade you mine (still sealed) for the extra copy of crimson skies if it's still sealed. i got my starter kit right before they switched from mechassault to crimson skies, but i've never been interested in mech games, so it's just been sitting here sealed for over 3 months.

You could just buy Mechassault. If you need the headset and the 12 month subscription, then the XBL starter kit would be what you need.

I think CC has it on the website so you can wait until they have a 5 hour sale.

bread's done
Back