XBLA - A World of Keflings - 800 points - Alien DLC Out Now for 320 points

Yeah so I started a new game and powered through it. I think it took me around 5 hours to get to the end and this time I did get to the end with no glitches like before (I enjoyed the gift the Keflings gave me in the end as well). Sure enough I must have talked to the pirate, ah "merchant", before I unlocked Scoobs my first time around. Well if you see a cool pirate with an exclamation point over his head, what would you do?

I held a little celebration; I decided to give all my Keflings the day off and they sat around in a circle humming or singing. Then I practiced some levitation lol. Oh by the way try the face that looks like :cry: in the top right. Your avatar falls to the ground like he's dead and all the Keflings run around in hysteria with their arms in the air. Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit of a bump since I picked it up during the sale this week.

If anyone could share (or needs) decorations, please send me a message. PM me here or use the in game messaging thing to my gamertag: firehawk1234.

Cheers!

[quote name='firehawk12']A bit of a bump since I picked it up during the sale this week.

If anyone could share (or needs) decorations, please send me a message. PM me here or use the in game messaging thing to my gamertag: firehawk1234.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

I will share the full set with you when I get home from work.

If anyone else needs them, send me a msg on live and I will share with you.

http://blog.ninjabee.com/2011/04/unlock-world-of-deathlings-today-on.html

Unlock "A World of Deathlings" Today on XBLA

Keflings to Bust a Cap

OREM, Utah - Apr. 1, 2011 - It's been along time coming for the happy-go-lucky Keflings. Today, it's payback time. NinjaBee announced that it released a patch today that unlocks the long-missing combat in A World of Keflings, turning your avatar's peaceful tiny helpers into raging 'Deathlings.'

All players have to do to activate the new feature is log into A World of Keflings and perform an in-game emote.

"Really, who wants to play an RTS where there's no combat?" said Brent Fox, Art Director at NinjaBee. "That would just be stupid. Not a lot of people know this, but making Keflings the easy-going game it is now was just a big mistake. We meant the original game to be like Age of Empires, Warcraft or Starcraft, but somebody messed up and forgot to build in the combat. I blame our QA department."

Core gamers eat your heart out.

the cropping on the AF is horrible as is the lightning doesn't match at all, clearly an April Fool's joke...funny, but a bit more effort into it would have been a lot cooler.

Lol that's funny. I'm just saying I'm still up for a war mode (think Black & White kind of gameplay), still love the main game.

Finished up the achievements today. Only at 68% on the collectibles though. I had to spam build houses for the 100 buildings achievement.

Sorry I haven't gottne back to anyone thats sent me collectibles. I've barely been on and haven't even played World yet but I will do so ASAP to get them and figure out how to send back.

I'm at 58%, if anyone can send me some collectibles that would be awesome. I'll reply with the same. thanks in advance.

[quote name='100xp']I'm at 58%, if anyone can send me some collectibles that would be awesome. I'll reply with the same. thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I'm not far enough to have anything you don't. WHen I do I'll hit you up.

thanks (insert gamer tag here in case you didn't want to be mentioned but I know where the goods came from and it's appreciated) who sent me like 72 items. I'm at 100%. I sent you what I got Hell M0nkey so you should be 100% as well.

I've been out of town for the last week and a half. I see on xbox.com that I have a couple of messages for World of Keflings. I'll check them later when I get home from work.

I played it this morning as far as building the nuclear lobster.

It was tough as I forgot how to play the game. :) It is simple enough that it all came back to me after like 10 minutes.

I played through the DLC its about 2-3 hours depending on how quick you are.

It's pretty good. It's trickier than the other game. Weird buildings and limited space.

I was going to say that I wished the carrots changed the factories back and forth rather than just 1 way, but I just found out you can "destroy" the factory then instantly rebuild it to revert it to the original form.

You should get all the achievements by playing through it, but my nuclear lobster one never triggered. Gotta look it up and see what the deal is. Hmmm, got this to work. Possibly only the carrots made from crystals work for the achievement, not the one made from junk parts. Read it on another site and it worked for me.

I just finished the main game, though I had trouble in the sand village when I had no more statues/special trees to help make new buildings near the end. I was forced to destroy tents to be able to keep progressing, but that felt like such an asinine way that it had to either be a bug or I missed something obvious.

If somebody has all of the collectibles and doesn't mind sharing them with me so I can have the last few that I'm missing, I'd be grateful. The rest of the achievements don't seem that hard to get with a bit more grinding, which is much either than the dumb MP achievements in the first game.

[quote name='Brainwave0']I sent you a friend request. A fellow CAG hooked me up and it's my pleasure to return the favor.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I just finished the main game, though I had trouble in the sand village when I had no more statues/special trees to help make new buildings near the end. I was forced to destroy tents to be able to keep progressing, but that felt like such an asinine way that it had to either be a bug or I missed something obvious.[/QUOTE]

I was forced to do this as well. They could have fixed this easily I thought.

Haha didn't think I'd be getting back into this game but the famestar challenges, which I just realized have been active, are cool to run through again. I'm on the rock star one where you have to make t-shirts lol.

Oh wow, new DLC for a game that's been out for 2 years, that is insane fan service. Good that it looks like a new kingdom, new story and new resources to collect.

On a side note, anyone know what you can do with the t-shirt in the this week's Famestar Challenge? I'm guessing it's part of the story and hasn't factored into a story quest yet. Also got all the challenges, aside from getting all the story quests, done for the Famestar Challenge map.

Totally stoked about new DLC for this game. I never would have expected I would have gotten into this game, but its a great title for xbox live arcade. I did the demo for the first one but didn't care for it too much. After DLC is completely done being released, this game really could use its own disc release with all DLC and the original included.

Oh yeah! I just realized that there were three different potential DLC packs to be voted by the community. The Candy Land theme won out over the Pirates and Zombies theme. Considering that they show a zombie Kefling at the end, this is a good indication that the "Graveyard" themed DLC will be coming out as the 3rd DLC for A World of Keflings.

Oh I didn't know it was out!

Edit: Lol I'm loving this, love the humor and it feels like a whole new expansion with all these new resources, environments, structures and story line.

I read "If we put blank back together, we'll be one step closer to ousting blank. (I put blanks in to conceal any names) but yeah I couldn't even get to the end of that sentence before I started laughing and thought of "one step closer to finding the conduit" in ME1. I need help.

Picked up the Zombie DLC and it's great as well, Ghost Buster references lol, but I have a question. In this DLC you get a Gorilla Suit, yet like the T-Shirt in the Rock n Roll DLC you can't equip it. Am I missing something or are these just stationary trophies?

Update: Ahh never mind those items are needed. Still don't know what's up with the T-shirt in the other world though.

Just did a few Famestar challenges and holy crap I got a message that said I got to Star status and that I have 7 days to get 1925 fame to unlock Megastar lol. What? Is that even possible? I haven't touched the Avatar Famestar stuff for Poker or Wreckater yet.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Just did a few Famestar challenges and holy crap I got a message that said I got to Star status and that I have 7 days to get 1925 fame to unlock Megastar lol. What? Is that even possible? I haven't touched the Avatar Famestar stuff for Poker or Wreckater yet.[/QUOTE]

Possible? Yes.
Pain in the ass? Yes.

Once you get it, you have to keep earning that amount each week to keep it.

[quote name='Brainwave0']Possible? Yes.
Pain in the ass? Yes.

Once you get it, you have to keep earning that amount each week to keep it.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh f that then lol. It's cool they give you bonuses in the game but that's not worth it at all.

If anyone still plays Kingdoms, I am playing multiplayer games of it to get the banners and the two achievements that are left to 200 the game.

bread's done
Back