XBLA - Bionic Comando Rearmed 2 - Q1 2011 1st Trailer

It's funny that they added jumping. Hopefully it's good. It's a new company. The original design team at Grin formed Might & Delight.

Don't know what to think just yet...with the different developer and all. I loved the 1st one. I even liked the 360 game despite a lot of people hating it. Hopefully jumping will lure some more people into the gameplay. As a long time fan of the NES original I'm just happy to see the franchise coming back.

[quote name='eastx']The new developer is made up of ex-Grin staff.[/QUOTE]
Fatshark isn't the studio that was recently formed by the guys that worked on the first Rearmed, but the guys that worked on Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West that's gotten a bit of buzz recently. Grin had some stake in them, but then they became independent when Grin shut down.

looks likes when you stick the original formula that made the game so successful, you keep the fanbase happy. Look at Rygar's incarnation as well. caca...now they just need to make a revamped Black Tiger and Strider.

I still have yet to play through the original -- I bought it day one, stayed up all night to wait for them to list it as available... and it collects as much dust as Bomberman and Uno. lol

Still, I'll get this eventually.

Can't wait for this. Praying that Simon Viklund is back on for the audio. He did such an AMAZING job with Rearmed.

bread's done
Back