XBLA - Iron Brigade - 1200 points - Double Fine's Mech TD Game - AKA Trenched

i used to think you couldn't DL while playing a game, but it downloaded it in the background whil eI Was playing Skyrim...BLICK! download complete mid fight. whaaaa? fine w/me. im going to check it out tonight.

Well that's stupid. I set my xbox to download this huge file last night and tried to play it today. I got the same you need to update the game message and I was like what? I checked my hdd and Iron Brigade has a ! on it. So I go to delete it, thinking the file got corrupted or messed up on transfer and my xbox tells me I have an active download still. What? Iron Brigade at 18%! Why the F did my xbox turn off then? What a pain.

Oh 100xp, I believe you can download in the background as long as you're not using multiplayer for said game, for this instance Skyrim.

@spybreak8, ah, good to know...i always wondered why they gave the option to download in the background but it never seemed to work while playing Reach.

Yeah I usually play XBLA games when I'm downloading something but some have multiplayer so it'll stop the download too.

Man I can't be angry with this game with such hilarious tongue and cheek humor and childlike glee gameplay. You get to blow shit up, build turrets to blow shit up or even blow shit up and use turrets at the same time (support turrets like dampening/mine/collecting/repair).

Perfect. I finally beat the game, with some co-op help for the 2nd to last mission (which was actually harder than the last mission hah).

code from doublefine's FB page. they're giving out DLC codes apparently.

F33XG-CV936-VHDC7-FHDYP-76RMZ

i'm 100% sure it's used already.

okay...the new broadcasters are frickin laser beams. hello!? long range broadcasting ftw...I just fell in love with this game again and I'm only on the 1st DLC chapter.

pew pew pew! :joystick:

I thought they were going to fix the lag issue for the online part of the game? I've been able to get into a couple of games online, but they're all laggy so I just leave. Sucks to have paid for the game+dlc then can't enjoy it with others online.

Any CAGs pick this up along with the DLC recently during the sale?

I just got it and would love to get some kind of CAG group going. LMK.

It looks like a lot of fun!

KG, I picked it up and I would like to co-op the rest of
The levels I haven't done yet as well or really any that people need. I don't think this is as bad solo as most people think but I've done a few co-op matches and it's definitely a lot more fun and manageable.

I know you're on my list already but with my crazy hours lately we haven't crossed paths. Any other CAGs who want to run through some levels occasionally during late nights or early mornings feel free to let me know.

bread's done
Back