Bloodforge
Charlie Murder
Dust: An Elysian Tale
Sine Mora
dat zombie MMO
And more..

Need to stock up on Microsoft points asap :O

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TiKi2']Video games are orgasmic for you? Good luck getting pussy.[/QUOTE]

Bro, your rank 4 in BF3, if anyone's not getting pussy here it's you.

Please don't troll.

[quote name='TiKi2']Video games are orgasmic for you? Good luck getting pussy.[/QUOTE]

Pretty pathetic you've been on the internet this long and don't know hyperbole.

By the way, I have a 7 week old daughter. But kudos for trying.

[quote name='Nealocus123']dat zombie MMO? Sounds intriguing...[/QUOTE]

Hmm, class3 or class4 was the name, IIRC.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Bro, your rank 4 in BF3, if anyone's not getting pussy here it's you.

Please don't troll.[/QUOTE]

lol.

Dungeon Fighter online looks pretty sweet.

[quote name='infamy']By the way, I have a 7 week old daughter. But kudos for trying.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I got me a 7 month old. For me, the nightly choice is a few more hours of sleep or a few more hours of gaming. So very tired ...

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']Congrats! I got me a 7 month old. For me, the nightly choice is a few more hours of sleep or a few more hours of gaming. So very tired ...[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling! It's funny how I have a 3-day vacation currently and tomorrow I head back to work and I feel like I accomplished nothing gaming wise. I had to actually think today if I played at all these past few days where as before I'd have non-stop gaming sessions.

It's no wonder my backlog keeps increasing. :cry:

But she is worth it.:D

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']If only Chu Chu Rocket and Powerstone were added to the list. Nothing seems complete without those two. Can't wait for Trials The Pinball Arcade![/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, I haven't seen anyone post about those for a long time.

Two gems that really should be on xbla.

[quote name='Zazie']Hopefully this game doesn't fly under the radar, I have not heard anyone mention it yet but I'm really looking forward to Awesomenauts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TPQkIYOow[/QUOTE]

That game does look awesome indeed. Like I said in the OP, there is alot more, but those were off the top of my head.

I just don't see anything on XBL I want. I am hoping for some killer Skyrim DLC to validate me using my stockpile of MS points.

I have a shitton of XBL games I have yet to play longer than a day. I keep meaning to go back and beat Scott Pilgrim, Limbo, MvC2, Final Fight, SFII Turbo.

I can't wait for Trails Evolution, alot of the others sound interesting and I'm sure I will buy them when they go on sale lol. Trials will be one of my few(maybe only) purchases I will pay full price for this year and get day one.

I recently paid for a Gold status for the first time. I have no use for online multiplayer but the DOTW and other sales made it a worthy investment for only $36. If there is a steady pace of deals like half price on Bastion, my first purchase using Gold, it should be a pretty good ROI.

[quote name='epobirs']I recently paid for a Gold status for the first time. I have no use for online multiplayer but the DOTW and other sales made it a worthy investment for only $36. If there is a steady pace of deals like half price on Bastion, my first purchase using Gold, it should be a pretty good ROI.[/QUOTE]

There is, check out the official XBL DotW topic in the deals section. Just got Lara Croft GoL and Deus Ex A Missing Link for half off, both which I was holding out for.

Crossing my fingers for RE4 and CVX to be on sale during RE:ORC's release in a few weeks.

Edit: It seems due to the House Party promotion, the end of this months DotWs are pretty lackluster. Only DLC :roll: Either way there are tons of amazing deals throughout the year. Always good to hold out on games at launch if you have a backlog because more than likely it'll be 50% off eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trials Evolution could honestly fulfill my gaming for the year. I still play Trials HD an outrageous amount of time. I have been looking forward to Evolution for so long. The amount of content that you are going to get with the new game, as well as the multiplayer, is going to make this my favorite XBLA game EVER!

None of those even sound fun. :|

Shame Microsoft can't make me part with my points... I'm so sick of these awful Arcade games. Nexuiz looked acceptable, but not even.

Edit: Though Alan Wake was neat after not playing the original, but not something I'd enjoy.

[quote name='Rhett']None of those even sound fun. :|

Shame Microsoft can't make me part with my points... I'm so sick of these awful Arcade games. Nexuiz looked acceptable, but not even.

Edit: Though Alan Wake was neat after not playing the original, but not something I'd enjoy.[/QUOTE]

If you think these are awful, you must be sleeping under a rock. Some of these are most anticipated titles for the year on any platform, let alone a digital XBL title.

Fez and Trials don't look fun to you?! Although Minecraft is also on PC, playing it reguarly or just being an asshole griefing other players is fun as hell. That's why the game is so critically acclaimed.

If you're comparing these to Nexuiz, which is a horrible game I didn't mention for a reason, you're gonna miss out.

[quote name='matrix9280']I don't even know what any of those games are about. And no I'm not going to look them up.[/QUOTE]

What an incredibly stupid ass post.

I don't know about those game, i am sure 1 or 2 might be ok but i don't see anything that compares to other games coming out on ps3 or even the handhelds lol. As a matter of fact the 360 will probably just about die this year and have a few games next year, meanwhile ps3 will probably be having games come out for it years after the 360 stops. Pretty orgasmic thought huh?

[quote name='Mr. 420']I don't know about those game, i am sure 1 or 2 might be ok but i don't see anything that compares to other games coming out on ps3 or even the handhelds lol. As a matter of fact the 360 will probably just about die this year and have a few games next year, meanwhile ps3 will probably be having games come out for it years after the 360 stops. Pretty orgasmic thought huh?[/QUOTE]

Great thought-out opinion, I'm glad the PS3/360 fanboy wars are over.
/sarcasm

bread's done
Back