XBLA - Pinball FX - 800pts (400pts Now Thru 9/27)

[quote name='fart_bubble']to go with the sale on the game, they put out a new table this morning called Earth Defense. Costs 240 points[/QUOTE]
A new table, awesome news! Thanks, I've been hoping for a new one ever since the Street Fighter table.

The new Earth Defense table is pretty good. However I think the leader boards for it are broken. I am unable to see any scores/rankings for myself or anyone period.

Yup:http://forums.xbox.com/28691174/ShowPost.aspx
7429_136562763422_764813422_2610680_1053870_n.jpg

[quote name='Techsticles']The new Earth Defense table is pretty good. However I think the leader boards for it are broken. I am unable to see any scores/rankings for myself or anyone period.[/QUOTE]
The leaderboards are working as of yesterday. :)

wow this is an old thread, but i still play the hell out of this game. I just can't get the achievements for Agent table.

Awesome, oh man the support Zen has given this game has been just great. I don't know if I'll get this with having Pinball Hall of Fame:Williams Collection now but the table does look good (Medieval Madness is my fav from Pinball Hall of Fame)!

I bought the Excalibur table and it's fun, but it can be a very cheap table. It seems like at least once or twice almost every other game the ball will launch out, go to the far left, then bounce really fast perfectly down the middle between the flippers. If you shake the table after the ball launches you can avoid it sometimes.

I'm glad we got a new table and for only 200 points at that.

I picked up the Excalibur table the other day. I really enjoy it, though like others have said, it's easy to lose the ball down the left side. Also, I have a lot of trouble with dueling the knight up on the mini-table. Half the time, the ball just rides in circles around the outer wall, and when I do manage to hit the target, I can't seem to hit the knight in the head. Still a lot of fun, though.

Also, I was wondering what view everyone uses while playing. I have a SD TV, and I tend to use View 5, but half the time I don't know where it wants me to shoot the ball, because I can't read anything on the table. I tried messing around with View 4, and I was shocked at some of the details I'd been missing, like light up lanes at the very back of Excalibur. The problem with View 4 is that I don't have as much time to react when the ball comes near the flippers. So, what view do you guys use?

Finally got a cheesemint for this one tonight on Buccaneer. Scored over 130 million on a single ball. Proceeded to bomb the next two balls and get a combined 30k...

The new table looks promising. I was shocked as hell to see it available actually. I was browsing for the Earth Defense table and just happened to see Excalibur up there.

bread's done
Back