XBLA - Rock Band Blitz - Out Now - 1200 Pts - Compatible w/All RB3 DLC!

Exporting 25 songs from Blitz into RB3 is worth the $15 alone and the game is a bonus in my opinion. I like the song selection and being able to play all my imported songs is a big plus. AC/DC, Green Day, RB1, RB2, Track packs, DLC and more makes it a more fun game.

RBB is inspiring me to finally pick up Rock Band 3 (especially if I can find a keyboard bundle cheap), but it's a lot less appealing knowing that I can't export the RB3 tracks for use in Rock Band Blitz. Why didn't they include an export feature in RBB to allow for that?

I just found out why you shouldn't just join every single goal available in the Facebook Rock Band World app - you can't. You're limited to 10 at a time. You need to complete some of those to be able to add others.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that because each RB3 manual has a code on it for future exporting, they want to save that for RB4.

I thought I had read that there was not going to be a Rock Band 4, but searching now I guess that's not exactly the case, but it's certainly not coming out this year. Maybe next? In any case I would like them to let us export the songs now for use in RBB.

So I just got this and its lots of fun so far. Any advice for noob? Should I start spending my coins on boosts now or save them up for something?

Take this with a grain of salt, because I have yet to 5 star any songs LOL (I've come pretty close, but not quite yet), but I'd say to spend the coins now and find out how the power ups work and which you like.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231621

Harmonix has made some changes to the way coins are spent and earned:
We’ve been monitoring all the feedback we’ve gotten since the launch of Rock Band Blitz (via Forums/Twitter/Facebook/etc) and, based on that, we’re making some tweaks to our coin economy in the game today.

Here’s what’s new:

Cost of Power-ups:
  • Overdrive Power-ups: 250 coins per use
  • Note Power-ups: 200 coins per use.
  • Track Power-ups: 100 coins per use.
  • (note: it now only costs 550 coins for a full Power-up loadout!)
Song Performance Coin Rewards:
  • At the end of a song, you now get 100 Coins per Star across the board.
Score Wars:
  • Winners of Score Wars will now be receiving 1500 coins at completion.
  • Losers of Score Wars will now be receiving 500 coins at completion.
I, of course, would be remiss for not again mentioning Rock Band World as a great (and even fun!) option for earning even more coins for use in Rock Band Blitz. But, we of course understand that some folks don't want to use Facebook, so these tweaks should help make those players out.

Note that this won’t require a patch or anything, as we’re able to make these changes server-side. We’ll continue to keep an eye on your feedback in the coming days and weeks, so let us know what you think!

bread's done
Back