XBLA sale! 12/20 Platformers!

Picked up Trine and Fez. Already had Mark of the Ninja. How is Jet Set Radio? It's currently on sale for 400 msp.

It's better on Steam if you game on PC, but either way I'd recommend trying the demo. It has one of the best soundtracks ever but the gameplay isn't for everyone.

[quote name='wing00']Picked up Trine and Fez. Already had Mark of the Ninja. How is Jet Set Radio? It's currently on sale for 400 msp.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']It's better on Steam if you game on PC, but either way I'd recommend trying the demo. It has one of the best soundtracks ever but the gameplay isn't for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, gonna try the demo out.

Stupid Microsoft security isn't allowing me to purchase anything. Everytime I try to make a transaction, I get sent to this page asking them to help protect my account. I need to enter a code that they send to an alternate e-mail or a cell phone but none of the information they have is up to date and they won't update the information until January 14th. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

[quote name='wing00']Picked up Trine and Fez. Already had Mark of the Ninja. How is Jet Set Radio? It's currently on sale for 400 msp.[/QUOTE]

If you don't have rose-tinted glasses nearby, you're better off trying the demo first.

[quote name='jeffx']If you don't have rose-tinted glasses nearby, you're better off trying the demo first.[/QUOTE]

This opinion is wrong.

JET SET RADIIIOOOOOOOOO is the best game on Earth.

bread's done
Back