XBLA - South Park: Tenorman's Revenge - Platformer/Beat 'em Up - 800 points - 3/30/12

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
sptrlogoheaderimg530px.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/13/south-park-tenormans-revenge-is-the-second-south-park-xbla-e/
Cartman's long-standing feud with half-brother Scott Tenorman is about to come to a platforming-based turning point, as South Park: Tenorman's Revenge launches next spring exclusively on Xbox Live Arcade. This marks the second and final game under Microsoft's exclusivity agreement with South Park Digital Studios, as we revealed earlier this year. South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play!, the first game in the deal, debuted at NY Comic Con two years ago (nearly to the day!).

For Tenorman's Revenge, South Park Digital Studios and Comedy Central are teaming up with quirky developer Other Ocean Interactive to put together a downloadable platformer where players will control Cartman, Stan, Kenny and Kyle against a red-hued army of "gingers," controlled by none other than Scott Tenorman. Beyond the main campaign of (presumably) hopping over gingers and avoiding their evil tricks, the game also features a multiplayer co-op mode (online and off), though it's unclear if that's a separate mode or a co-op version of the campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PAjAyGaPw

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really looking forward to this and hope to get an exact release date soon. I enjoyed playing the first South Park game on xbla. Hopefully they'll do some promos like with the first game where they had the professor chaos and such.

this looks good. we'll see how fun the demo is. even if its not that great gameplay-wise, i might get it just for the story. i love the south park humor

Hmm was really looking forward to this but the gameplay looks very dull. Will try the demo and see if it grabs me.

You can play online in the trial, so you can experience the four player craziness. If you play with randoms, watch out for major grieving.

Overall I enjoyed my one play through of the trial as Cartman. Likely going to buy this game. Let me know if you guys want to join up and mow through it for some cheesemints.

bread's done
Back