XBLA - Toy Soldiers 3/3/2010

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Played the trial over the weekend to see if it was something I'd be interested in, and the next thing I knew, the trial was over and I wanted to keep playing! Just need to go and get a point card and then I'll definitely be getting this.[/QUOTE]

Shame ya couldn't wait one more day. It's the deal of the week at 800 points.

[quote name='Tybee']Shame ya couldn't wait one more day. It's the deal of the week at 800 points.[/QUOTE]

I know it is. And I did wait until today. I just had to get the point card first!

[quote name='Goodbyemrcool']DLC is out, but from the sound of the description you don't get to play as the robots and spacemen.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. Would have been fun to anally probe a few bewildered WWI soldiers.

Picked this and Invasion up since the game is on sale. Add me if you want someone to compare your campaign scores to. I'm trying to play without a guide and figure out my own strategies so if anyone wants to discuss, I am game!

I encountered the first boss tank yesterday and it was a close and slim victory after 1 loss. I found that
upgraded mortars worked well, selling off howitzers once it came in close range.

Well I might pick this up and other dlc, that came out last month, this month since they have the deal for getting 2400 points worth of stuff to get 800 points back.

The DLC is great along with the game but you'll probably be stuck playing it on the easiest difficulty as while the game itself is reasonable under the normal difficulty, the DLC is pretty hard under normal IMO although under the easiest difficulty it's not much of a challenge until the last level where Toyzilla puts your skills to the test even on easy.

[quote name='Ch33pSh33p']The DLC is great along with the game but you'll probably be stuck playing it on the easiest difficulty as while the game itself is reasonable under the normal difficulty, the DLC is pretty hard under normal IMO although under the easiest difficulty it's not much of a challenge until the last level where Toyzilla puts your skills to the test even on easy.[/QUOTE]

Holy run on sentences batman! Yeah I might have to hold out on this DLC with everything else out or coming out right now. It is good to hear it continues to be like the original game's quality though.

bread's done
Back