XBLA Wednesday: Buku Sudoku and Warlords

Warlords is 400 points. Features both the original version of the game and the new, prettyfied version that supports 4 player Live Vision.

[quote name='JJSP']Warlords is 400 points. Features both the original version of the game and the new, prettyfied version that supports 4 player Live Vision.[/quote]

thanks changed the op

[quote name='Kevlar281']800 pts for Sudoku? That price point just seems way to high.[/QUOTE]

Its a new game and not a port hence why its 800

We keep hearing about all these great games coming out, but then nearly every week, we get one we haven't even heard about yet. At least, I haven't..

[quote name='manthing']*sigh*

I was hoping the new movement to De-crappify XBLA would lead to higher quality releases[/quote]

Microsoft: "But where's the profit in that?"

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Bionic Commando Rearmed was delayed to July, so you won't be seeing that for a while longer.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was June. :(

[quote name='Matt Young']I thought it was June. :([/quote]
It was supposed to be out in May, but their latest update on the release dates of their downloadable games pegs it between July and August.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It was supposed to be out in May, but their latest update on the release dates of their downloadable games pegs it between July and August.[/quote]

I hope your wrong and its june but meh its not here now

I bought Warlords and I'm not sure why.
However, there is a certain charm to it.
Anyone want to play? I'm online now.

[quote name='CheapyD']I bought Warlords and I'm not sure why.
However, there is a certain charm to it.
Anyone want to play? I'm online now.[/QUOTE]

How is it? They didn't completly fuck it up did they?

Seems pretty good. I've had a little bit of lag in online matches, but nothing too bad.
One of the biggest problems is that not many people seem to be playing on line.

[quote name='CheapyD']Seems pretty good. I've had a little bit of lag in online matches, but nothing too bad.
One of the biggest problems is that not many people seem to be playing on line.[/QUOTE]

cool, gonna have to get it this weekend and I would be down for some mp

I picked up Warlords last night, I'd never palyed it before.

The Arcade mode seems a bit nails but the Enhanced mode is a lot of fun, well worth $5 IMO.

[quote name='fart_bubble']How is it? They didn't completly fuck it up did they?[/QUOTE]

It's the EXACT same version as on PSP Atari Classics Evolved. Since I already own that, I'll pass on this.

bread's done
Back