XBLA - Worms 2: Armageddon - 800pts - Battle Pack DLC 7/7 400pts

Oh yea, I got enough mula to grab the armageddon weapon, from the shop, and used it in the training course. Holy crap lol it about took out almost all of the landscape.

So once you buy a weapon, do you get access to it in any mode?

Anyway, just bought this and I'm loving the stuff they added to it. I'm bummed out that the low character limit for worm/team names is still in place, but other than that I can tell I'm gonna love this!

Mission 30 was absolutely nuts!!! Loved the Armageddon weapon though. I have bought the weapons in the shop and I haven't gotten the option to use them even though I unlocked them on the game modes...anyone know what you buy them for?

Also, I beat all the missions and I still need 100 coins to get the last item in the shop...anyone know what other modes give you coins besides levels 1-30?

(31-35 don't give you coins)

[quote name='BustaUppa']So once you buy a weapon, do you get access to it in any mode?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mission 30 was absolutely nuts!!! Loved the Armageddon weapon though. I have bought the weapons in the shop and I haven't gotten the option to use them even though I unlocked them on the game modes...anyone know what you buy them for?
[/QUOTE]

When you buy a weapon, it gives you access to use it in a custom-created mode. You can edit the gametype, and select if it'll appear, or the delay, quantity, etc...

And yea, loved mission 30! And pretty much all of the bonus missions were pretty cool too.

If anyone doesn't particularly want to spend 360 or however many coins on Armageddon but was just wanting the easy cheevie for using it 10 times, you know you can just go to any of the Firing Range modes in the tutorial and have access to every weapon in the game for free. Actually, you can basically get all of the 'use weapon X times' cheevies in that mode really easy. Even the 25 sheep in a Ranked match. I guess it's glitched, and if you go play a ranked match, then return to that mode and use the sheep the required number of times, it should unlock it.

To get the Ninja Rope Achievement, go to Firing Range 2 and use girders to make a staircase up to the lowest ceiling, so that your worm's head will touch the ceiling when standing. Then hold A on a turbo controller or just press it rapidly a thousand times.

Yea so I am really starting to hate how much these worms talk now. I'm pretty sure its way more than the first and they talk every time they do something or get hit/etc.

Anyone else notice that you can't drop the mine while swinging from the rope anymore (you drop with the mine as soon as you use it). Gaww, I'm stuck on stage 25.

Be honest, if I have Worms on 360 do I need this (granted I loved Armageddon on the PS1- only PS1 game I still own, for posterity)? I'm getting MvC2 next week, then probably Shadow Complex and possibly the new TMNT, so I have to gauge whether or not to bite the bullet with funds low.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Anyone else notice that you can't drop the mine while swinging from the rope anymore (you drop with the mine as soon as you use it). Gaww, I'm stuck on stage 25.[/QUOTE]

I don't seem to have issues dropping mines while on a rope?

My biggest gripe with the game is something that seems to be deleting my team, and all the progress/unlocks associated to it whenever I move to another console with my memory card. Profile/Game Save is on the card, but the game is not.

[quote name='evil monkey']Be honest, if I have Worms on 360 do I need this (granted I loved Armageddon on the PS1- only PS1 game I still own, for posterity)? I'm getting MvC2 next week, then probably Shadow Complex and possibly the new TMNT, so I have to gauge whether or not to bite the bullet with funds low.[/QUOTE]

I'd say you prob don't need it. This was a great deal a few weeks ago but since you already have Worms then go for the others. Shadow Complex looks really cool but its a ways from now though.

LOL, my custom team names are
Game Icons, TMNT, VentureBros, SuperHeroes, SuperVillians, Presidents.:bouncy:

Yeah, absolutely do not change the system that you play on as it will cause the majority of your save data to disappear.

bread's done
Back