(Xbone, PS4) Dynasty Warriors 9 $38.60 newegg.com after promo code

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
Hey mousou fans! Damn it's gonna be hard to top this deal use promo code EMCPSPY65 for 40% looks like shipping is free also!

Looks like newegg doesn't like links, you will have to search for the game manually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame the game is a steaming pile of trash. And I enjoy the series.
Care to elaborate? Sounds like a generic statement to me, same could be said to any call of duty game :lol: The backlog is too big otherwise I would hop on this!

Care to elaborate? Sounds like a generic statement to me, same could be said to any call of duty game :lol: The backlog is too big otherwise I would hop on this!
Their attempt at open world didn’t pan out so well. They over-changed the series & fail to keep graphics up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwOpIiOeYYk

Barely and not usually 30fps, bad game design, sacrificing character uniqueness with flimsy excuses, gameplay worse than before where hard now means enemies spam you instead of being punching bags.

bread's done
Back