Xbox 1 Prince of Persia Games for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdv2000

CAG Veteran
Feedback
5 (100%)
Sale is over

I have the following 3 Prince of Persia Xbox 1 games for sale!

POP: The Sands of Time
POP: Warrior Within
POP: The Two Thrones

They are all in box with Manuals - I'd say they are in GREAT shape!

I'll take $20 shipped for them.

I accept Pay Pal only.
If you have a high CAG Rating (50 or higher) I'll ship to you first,
else you must pay me first!

Thanks,
Mike V

Hi, do you think you could take a picture of the cases and discs? I am somewhat of a collector, so I'd like to know the exact shape of the discs, cases and manuals. You know, things like scratches, tearing, discoloration, etc. Thanks.

Sure, but it will be around 7:00 PM this evening - I am at work and won't be back home until after 6:00pm. I completely understand - I try to keep games clean as possible - so when I do finally decide to trade/sell them I can get a good deal on them!

Thanks,
Mike

[quote name='HamalSharatan']Hi, do you think you could take a picture of the cases and discs? I am somewhat of a collector, so I'd like to know the exact shape of the discs, cases and manuals. You know, things like scratches, tearing, discoloration, etc. Thanks.[/quote]

[quote name='mdv2000']Sure, but it will be around 7:00 PM this evening - I am at work and won't be back home until after 6:00pm. I completely understand - I try to keep games clean as possible - so when I do finally decide to trade/sell them I can get a good deal on them!

Thanks,
Mike[/quote]

Thank you very much, I'll wait until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back