XBox 2-disc case?

I havent seen them for sale anywhere, but you might be able to get one if you ask the employees at Gamestop nicely.

Hmm, or maybe you can buy a brand new factory sealed copy of Shenmue II. You can find the game for a very reasonable price...:wink:

I'm looking also. When the Shenmue 2 I ordered arrived, the case was cracked at the bottom. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread...

[quote name='nonggame']uuuummm[/quote]

:applause: There we have it folks, the post of the year!

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='nonggame']uuuummm[/quote]

:applause: There we have it folks, the post of the year![/quote]Eh. I've seen better/worse this year.

Funny sig, man! Before it loaded up I was thinking it might be something like that other sig someone had. This baby is walking near some bushes and this cat jumps out from nowhere. Just like on America's Funniest Home videos way back when.

:shock:I nevre knew that there were 2-disc cases for Xbox. If there were than why didn't Halo 2 come in one (grumbling stupid as case).

Yea, i foudn aplace with 2 and 3 disc cases, but they were black :(, oh well, its good enough for my Tom Clancy trilogy....PM Tjordan522 (my brother) for the website, i dont have it

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']:shock:I nevre knew that there were 2-disc cases for Xbox. If there were than why didn't Halo 2 come in one (grumbling stupid as case).[/quote]Yeah and MK Deception Collectors' Edtion had a stupid sleeve for the extra disc. :x

bread's done
Back