XBOX 2 Month Trial NEEDED!--GC/GBA/XBOX inc. Zelda Collectors Edition

unctennis122

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
All of the following for trade or sale. Make an offer if you want to buy stuff, PM's asking for prices will be ignored. I ship 1st class with DC and have 29 feedback here on this site. All games are mint/ complete unless otherwise noted. Pics can also be taken upon request.

XBOX
Freestyle Street Soccer (3 copies)

GC
Paper Mario TTYD
Wave Race
NFL Street
Metroid Prime (sealed, K mart edition)
LOZ Collectors Edition (Sealed)

GBA
Metal Slug Advance
Sword of Mana (Sealed)

GB
Pokemon Gold (cart only)
Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics (cart+ instructions only)
Operation C (cart only)
Donkey Kong Land (cart only)

Misc.
Xbox Dvd remote and reciever (missing back cover, works fine)
Wavebird reciever
Nyko 64MB GC memory card
PS1 extension cables (x3)
PS1 power cable
GBA SP headphone adapter

WANT:
1. Zelda Minish Cap
3. Offer GBA Games
4. Halo 2 (disc only copy prefered, it is for lan play and a low priority)
5. $$$ (paypal) or send me your TL

[quote name='unctennis122']bump for ap exam studying (BC Calc and World tomorrow!!)[/QUOTE]

Haha, foolish Calc fool. I'm only doing English Lang., Music Theory, and US History. Screw AP tests.

Essay writing is a killer on the exams. 2 hours to write 3 essays for world sucked so much, have fun with that on US history chacrana. Its over now, just have Environmental Sci next tuesday.

I can't think of any specific gba titles besides Zelda Minish Cap, but I'm interested in puzzle games that aren't Chu Chu rocket, puyo pop or tetris and games that are long and would take a while to complete.

I've got World Championship Poker (Xbox) for trade.
Wondering if you would be interested in trading it for Metal Slug Advance or Sword of Mana.

Thought that all the good stuff would be sold, havent heard anything from a potential buyer in 5 days so back to the top my list goes. Also I need a 2 month trial for xbox, so if anyone has an extra let me know.

People that offered me a 2 month trial when I was looking for one over the past couple of days:

xxdeadp0olxx
JOEBOO
janglypangly

Might want to check with them.

As Shrike said I have a 2 month trial. Since he doesn't need it anymore send me a PM and I'll give you the code. I'm not going to use it so helping someone out is no problem.

Chris

bread's done
Back